[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]If I Had A Hammer
[attr="class","subtitle1"]I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love
[attr="class","wordz"]

Attempt Ceann of going to the pumpkin patch hadn't been successful. Well, it had been somewhat successful, just not how he'd originally intended. He hadn't ended up going, and that was perfectly fine. Hels was fine with plans being upended, as long as he did eventually go. He just needed to do some homework first, and then he'd go. He would. Sometime. Eventually. Maybe try and pull Dario and Maggie, but. . . he was pretty sure there was something going on between them, and what if he interrupted? Or made things awkward.

Rounding the corner of the sixth flight of stairs (brilliant their Founder had been, but did she realize they would have to get up those moving staircase every time? Hels doubted their esteemed Rowena Ravenclaw had cared. Maybe she could fly, and decided her students could find their own way up from the bottom floors), he paused to catch his breath. Maybe he really shouldn't have run up the first three flights, but the Tuesday shortcut staircase was moving, and he was trying to catch it. It had worked, somewhat. Mostly. That was the spirit, wasn't it? Keep going until you die, continue past.

He was pretty sure that was the actual motto of their House, not the. . . dick joke. She'd had to have known it was a dick joke, right? Or was she just really dry, and meant it sincerely? Maybe Binns knew, because he really didn't fancy asking the portrait of one of the most powerful witches in history if she was aware she made a dick joke their motto. and he definitely wasn't asking the Grey Lady, because at least he could avoid the portrait for the rest of his Hogwarts existence and warm siblings and kids away, but you couldn't avoid ghosts. Even if the Grey Lady was only a century younger than Hogwarts, if she didn't know and he had to go explain to a nine-hundred-year ghost who he was scared of-- Sadie would never let him live it down. Ever. And no Fawley after him could ever be in Ravenclaw, especially Mor and Mel. It would be far too soon.

Movement at the edge of his field of vision caught his eye, and Hels straightened, trying to make it seem like he hadn't acted like a First year.  

"Dima, hey!" He brightened. Dima had always been better than him in DADA when they'd had the course, and now that they were supposedly having it again, the pattern had resumed. "Are things going okay?"

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @dima , 6:30PM 420 WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#a0522d;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#a0522d;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#a0522d;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 19, 2018 23:35:53 GMT -5

LIKE A GAME OF CHESS
I PREDICT YOUR MOVE
I THINK I KNOW YOU BETTER
BETTER THAN YOU DO
| Outfit: Ravenclaw Robes

Life in the castle was predictable. Dima supposed that he should be grateful for that. It could be worse; sporadic, with shit happening all the time like it had in years past. Registrations, Ministry infiltrating, that was over and now things were just...boring again. He was a creature of habit though so as far as his mental state went things were finally great. Well, they would be great. Eventually he would get used to not having his older brothers around. One day he'd accept they were actually gone, and not just hiding in some bloody alcove waiting to pop out like sick, twisted jack-in-the-boxes. He figured that he was, in some ways, already coming to that realization. He wasn't looking over his shoulder as much, not worrying about what he said, or who he said it to. He could do whatever he wanted. It was freedom. Sweet, sweet freedom,

Dima was sure that if his brothers knew that he had been tossing the idea of taking Zoe to this Halloween shindig they'd have burned him alive with just their gazes. But they weren't here and he was really hopeful that Hogsmeade wouldn't be canceled this weekend so he could....maybe....ask her. Or somehow coax her into asking him...if that was even possible. He kind of hoped it was, he sucked at things like that. He figured he did anyhow. It wasn't like he'd ever really asked anyone to go before. Somehow he always ended up going with friends or not at all.

For now though he needed to focus on supper because if he wasn't careful he'd miss it again. Today, though, he didn't have the excuse of quidditch practice to blame it on. Instead he'd have to blame it on Vet, if he could find her. Dima had been looking in the common room but the girl hadn't been there and he was wondering if maybe she was already downstairs. Or possibly had already eaten, in which case, he ran the possibility of being terribly bored dinner.

Dima came off the stairs and onto the sixth floor corridor wishing that he had mastered parkour at an earlier time in his life. Six more staircases to the food....how inconvenient. He noticed a familiar housemate ahead. The boy greeted him and he smirked, with a little wave as he approached. "Hey Hels!" He and the boy had always had classes together. Dima was stronger in Defense class than Helenus had been but he had yet to best him in Potions. That class had never been his strong suit and he was glad to have been able to drop it this year. "Pretty good I'd say, even better once quidditch picks up. How about you?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0