Unemployed
Misc. Career
played by Steph
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous"
options

Post by Medea Giovana Stone on Oct 20, 2018 22:28:07 GMT -5

September 29th

@jason,

I'm sorry, I haven't written. Please respond for the love of everything, please still
Tell me you're well. Please. Tell me you haven't, that it's not impacting you in any way. Your monthly's come recently-- was it any different?

I got it, the thing that apparently a lot of people have now. It didn't go well, it hit me pretty hard and I . . I don't know if I could have gone to the hospital, but I didn't. It was safer this way, maybe. We don't know what it's like in there. The people I work for are fine, of course. It's still dangerous, just not in the same way. I shouldn't complain, it's less eerie for now.

I saw him one time when I must have been sick. I barely remember it all, but I hope-- it hurt to talk, and I don't know if I said it or not because I have a not-great fever, but. . .he really looks like my dad did, I think. I think I thought he was him once or twice when I wasn't all there. I don't know if he heard, if I even said it. 

Do you remember that show that Cass used to to love? The one she named her daughter after? The series after, remember how she used to make us all watch it?
Something's happened. I don't know what. When Korra's trying to learn her last skill? How she's having difficulty, the one Aang has so easily. . 

I can't stop it. I don't know what happened. I might not be safe.

You have to stay safe.

Love,
Medea
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 3, 2018 7:10:57 GMT -5

template by punki-chan of adoxography
September 30th

Dea,

You need to calm down, I couldn't understand half of what your letter said. I'm perfectly fine. If you're talking about the sickness that's going around, then yeah, it takes away your magic. I haven't gotten it but Lord Parkinson and all his family have. Haven't coughed even once despite being in the same hour as him and visiting him. I went to visit him in Pyxis once, even, Lord Parkinson's boyfriend took me along. He isn't sick either, by the way, so it seems like it skips people. I don't know why, but I don't think it's the same reason why your boss is still healthy.
I'd go to visit you, but Lord Parkinson say he doesn't want me anywhere near your boss unless he can go along, which he can't. I do hope you're as okay as possible. I sent some soup along, I went over to mom's and we made it together for you, with Cass and the kids. Zach and Zia send their love, I wrote to them when I got your letter. They say nobody's really sick at the school, only the professors and they're sent away to the city as soon as they show sign. It's kind of weird, as if it doesn't affect kids at all. Right? Because if it did, then while the teachers were sick, before being sent away, they could've passed it on to their students. I don't know, it's just an idea.
You're going to be okay, Dea. You're losing your magic but we can live without it. I'm sure it'll all be fine in the end. They'll definitely find a cure, I'm sure of it. So sit tight, try to drink lots of water, and I'll be over to visit you as soon as Lord Parkinson allows it. I don't know when that will be, but I promise I will.

Love,