[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-atha"]You're a Sunflower
[attr="class","subtitle-atha"]I can hear you tellin' me to turn around
Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down
Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh
[attr="class","wordz-atha"]
One of the better things about being in the same dorm as his boyfriend was that they could push their beds together, that they didn't have to spend so much time apart as they might have if Nick was in a different House. No, it was comfortable here and now in the weak winter sun that streamed into the dorm, the light lending magic to the must motes spinning in the air. Athazaz took a breath, gave a smile. "I'm so sorry," his voice was light and teasing. "I think I might have pulled a muscle in practice the other day."

Hufflepuff wasn't doing so well, and it disappointed him, admittedly. He'd changed the rotations, and if not for being told that he couldn't put into position the newest batch of reserves, he'd've tried that as well. It was just as well, really. He wouldn't look so forward to a match where both Carin and Lizzy were playing, though he was sure they'd do their jobs maybe a little too well. It was lucky Henry wasn't wanting to be a Chaser, or he knew that things would grow all the more intensive. Still, it wasn't like he wasn't doing his best. They'd had rotten luck the last three times, though their Ravenclaw match hadn't been so bad with their Chasers. 

"It's awful, really. My back hurts something awful." He leaned against Nick's shoulder, his hand on top of Nick's. "You're the Healer so you know best, but I think the best thing to do is stay in bed as long as we can." He collapsed against their mattresses, interlocking their fingers together to tug his boyfriend down too. "Rest, and. . . relaxation, and. . .fine, we'll even read textbooks if you want, but the muscle of Letting Nick Work Himself to Exhaustion is overstrained, and needs urgent care. Listen to Healer Atha on this, and I'll make you up a lovely potion. Maybe even Amortentia, so then you'll smell everything lovely forever, and if you wear that to our Quidditch matches, I'll be lucky enough to give you a victory kiss that you won't smell like sweat for."

[attr="class","tags-atha"]☆ @nick  ☆
☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ☆
☆ i used post malone for you that means i really love you okay ☆
☆ 356 words, short and sweet ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-atha"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#98ff98;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-atha"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#98ff98;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".word-atha"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha b"]color:#98ff98;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-atha"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 25, 2019 20:41:01 GMT -5

[googlefont="Lekton"][googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]
[attr="class","nugget"]
[attr="class","mirrormirror"]
[attr="class","nuggettitle"]sunflower
[attr="class","nuggetsubtitle"]then you're left in the dust
[attr="class","nuggetwords"]It was nice, the cool winter air mixed with the dampness of the basement. Nick liked how the seasons changed in the dormitory, how despite the chill they still had warmth settled in their bones. Even on his birthday, in one of the more frigid of months, things were sweet and soft and gentle. There was almost a dramatic glint to the dust in the air, and he let out a sigh as he let Atha drag him down onto their pushed together beds. It was nice, the way that the sun dragged over the canopies. While he was sure that the other dormitories had their own features that made them nice, Nick knew that he wouldn't give up being in Hufflepuff for anything. No, not anything. Ever since the moment the hat touched his head, he knew that this was where he belonged.

Hard work, that was what was important. Hard work, and that was what led to success. It was the same for everything, healing and Quidditch and school. Hard work was what helped you. It was why he very rarely liked to take days off, why he was always studying. He had to work as hard as he could in order to succeed. He had to study as much as he could, and he had to focus on the hard little details. His ambition almost rivaled the Slytherins, but Nick knew that his came from a slightly different place.

"You pulled a muscle?" Nick asked, his brows lifting. He knew that the team had been practicing as hard as they could. He was concerned that something really happened, though he faded slightly when he realized that Atha hadn't really meant that. "Oh, of course that's what you meant, lah." He smiled at Atha as he played with their entwined hands. "Work is important. And you know I don't need Amortentia." He was already feeling the affects without it, anyway.

[attr="class","nuggetnotes"]314 - - wow so late but heeere

[newclass=".nugget"]background-color:black;width:380px;padding:15px;cursor:crosshair;height:650px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mirrormirror"]width:100px;height:100px;padding:12px;border:1px solid #e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggettitle"]font-size:25px;text-align:center;font-family:Lekton;width:320px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-style:strong;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetsubtitle"]font-size:16px;text-align:center;font-family:Lekton;width:310px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e6e5a1;font-style:strong;padding:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetwords"]font-size:10px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:350px;overflow:auto;width:320px;color:white;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetwords b"]font-size:11px;color:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nuggetwords::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass]
[newclass=.nuggetwords::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetnotes"]font-family:Lekton;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;color:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]
Athazaz Acanthus Bones
Athazaz Acanthus Bones Avatar
Hufflepuff
77 posts
Seventeen years old
Potioneer Apprentice
Herbologist Apprentice

Reserve Chaser for the Ballycastle Bats
Specialty Career
played by Steph
"I don't want to be alone when these bones decay"
options

Post by Athazaz Acanthus Bones on Mar 31, 2019 18:46:29 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-atha"]You're A Sunflower
[attr="class","subtitle-atha"]UNLESS I STUCK BY YA
[attr="class","wordz-atha"]
Hard work was a determinator of Hufflepuff almost more than anything else. Other people in other houses had doses of it, usually, but Slytherins tended to see hard work as a means to an end, if they didn't prefer to coast by on family names or supposed inherited talent. Ravenclaws were split between hard work for their theories and experiments, and hard work for the chance to learn. For Gryffindors it was a battle, and for a Hufflepuff, the hard work was what mattered, putting your nose to the grindstone and throwing yourself in because that was the thing to do.

That was why Atha liked the House, other than the obvious fact that Hufflepuff was one of the kinder houses, the more welcoming house, and it had the fewest dark mages. That certainly said something about the values they had and passed on. He knew that was a rather ignorant way to look on everything, especially if he'd considered his mother a Hufflepuff. She'd been a Hit Witch, after all, filled with rage and loathing and righteousness, and that certainly made her dangerous. But she'd always been a bit Gryffindor that way, and he'd had Justin, Uncle Ernie, and Aunt Hannah to ground him, show him the patience and other parts of Hufflepuff that weren't loyalty.

Atha twisted, pressing his cheek against Nick's shoulder. "I twisted a muscle and now it aches awfully, Nick. You've got to take care of it, take care of me." He closed his eyes, letting out a laugh at Nick's response."It's strained something awful, and I want you in bed for the next few hours, doing as little as possible."

He sat up, arching an eyebrow playfully. "You're telling me you like how i am after Quidditch? Sweaty and exhausted, and smelling perhaps not the most relaxed. . "
[attr="class","tags-atha"]☆ @nick , 303 words  so short damn☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-atha"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#98ff98;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-atha"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#98ff98;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha b"]color:#98ff98;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-atha"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 29, 2019 11:39:56 GMT -5

[googlefont="Lekton"][googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]
[attr="class","nugget"]
[attr="class","mirrormirror"]
[attr="class","nuggettitle"]sunflower
[attr="class","nuggetsubtitle"]then you're left in the dust
[attr="class","nuggetwords"]The transitions between the years had actually been harsher than Nick had really thought; he tried to put them in a light that didn't bother him as much, but Nick knew, he knew that everything was worse than he was letting on. His parents had gone through turmoil, he had been trapped at school, and his place in the family had altered randomly and often. He thought that they were at a stopping point, now, but he wasn't quite sure. Well, when could he be sure? Things altered so quickly; his mother was ousted, than placed back in. They were content, and happy, and he was free to do what he was used to doing. He was a Young again, not the child of nearly divorced parents. His Ah Ma was happy with them. She was furious with his mother, and she was demanding that Nick come home, but things were better. And, of course, he knew that the demands were entirely based off of the illness running amok in the country, not because she was mad at him. He would be home for Easter, and they could investigate him then. Not that Easter was important, or celebrated, but it was the next time that he would be at Rosewood Park. He didn't know if Lizzy was coming. To be fair, he didn't know if he was going to be able to get there, or if he would be spending Easter with his auntie, or with Atha, or alone. He was perfectly content with any of the three, especially since he didn't know what was happening when-- hopefully, the illness would be solved by Easter so that his mum and Ah Ma could stop freaking out over it all.

Besides, he was wanting some good food again. Actual food, real food-- satay and dumplings and... He had a lot of different ideas of what he needed to eat, and the elves really weren't able to cook anything he found to be comforting. Maybe he could attempt to cook on his own, wand in hand and transfiguring a stove out of nothing. Or else he could ask his mum to send him some food now that she was writing again. Things had been so strange for so long, he almost forgot was normalcy was like. Being able to smile, laugh... Not have his head clouded with stress. Now it was only worried about his sister, his stubborn and stupid sister who refused to interact with him, who was mad at everything that had happened... He understood why, of course. She was young and she didn't know what was going on. Nick barely understood, and he was older and wiser. He was an actual adult, now. So how could he expect Lizzy to know when he didn't?

He didn't want to worry himself with Lizzy on his birthday. He was ignoring the fact that she hadn't spoken to him, nor had she gotten him anything. It was possible that the present was still to come... Or that she was that mad at him. Her friends had wished him a happy birthday, but not her... But it was okay. It was fine. He was happy and content, the warm basement air a blanket as he rested. "How can I rest and take care of you, silly?" Nick asked, letting out a light laugh. See? Easier to forget the stress that he was dealing with. It was mainly gone, now. Things were getting better. "I meant what I said. You always smell good to me."

[attr="class","nuggetnotes"]### - @boyf - wow so late but heeere

[newclass=".nugget"]background-color:black;width:380px;padding:15px;cursor:crosshair;height:650px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mirrormirror"]width:100px;height:100px;padding:12px;border:1px solid #e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggettitle"]font-size:25px;text-align:center;font-family:Lekton;width:320px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-style:strong;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetsubtitle"]font-size:16px;text-align:center;font-family:Lekton;width:310px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e6e5a1;font-style:strong;padding:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetwords"]font-size:10px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:350px;overflow:auto;width:320px;color:white;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetwords b"]font-size:11px;color:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nuggetwords::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass]
[newclass=.nuggetwords::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nuggetnotes"]font-family:Lekton;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;color:#e6e5a1;[/newclass]