options

Post by Deleted on Feb 11, 2019 21:01:27 GMT -5

So what you gonna do,
what you gonna say
When we're standing on top and do it our way
You say we got no future
You're living in the past
So listen up, that's my generation
Mondays were always one of Dima's easiest days. He was pretty grateful for that considered that usually his weekends were far busier than his week days. There were times that his two days off were spent entirely on his broom, and other times when he had nothing but clubs crammed on top of clubs, on top of clubs. Sometimes he considered the fact that he might have had too much on his plate, but no matter how often that came to mind he never found a solution to make it better. He loved quidditch, there was no way in all of Dante's seven hells that he would ever give that up. Dueling club, he adored. Arithmancy club....well, they hardly ever met and when they did he always had fun in that too. 

Basically there was no way to cut back, not that he truly needed to. He figured there was enough free time in his life to spare. After all, most of it was spent on the quidditch pitch practicing and that was his own damn fault. He could take a break. Get off the broom for a while. Relax. That actually sounded more like torture than fun but he did have to admit that he was spending less time practicing now that he was with Zoe. Sometimes, though, they spent their time practicing together. 

Today, however, was not one of those days. He was planning on practicing with a few players from his own team, though he wasn't entirely sure who was all expected to be there. He was hoping that Vet would be there. Being the only beater in practice was always a heavy task and there were times he left feeling more wore out than he did from a standard game. As antsy as he was to go and see if his fellow beater was going to be at the pitch he had other plans. He had told Mona to meet him after her class in hopes of making plans later in the evening. It had been a while since they had really gotten to hang out and since he had started seeing Zoe their time together drew less and less. She told him to meet her down by her common room and so he had.

A few Hufflepuffs came out, none of which were Ramona and he sighed nearly chuckling to himself. A couple minutes; how long had it already been? Dima peeked at his watch looking up as another figure moved past only to find that it was the Hufflepuff Beater, Marigold. "Hey," he greeted with a nod. "I never got a chance to tell you, but congratulations on beating Slytherin last match!" So far it wasn't even a feat that his team had managed, and truly he was happy to see Hufflepuff finally take a win this year. 

| Outfit: Ravenclaw Robes | Words:528
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Marigold Moore
Marigold Moore Avatar
37 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Beater

Avalon School of Ballet Intern
Server at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Hufflepuff
played by Nichole
""
options

Post by Marigold Moore on Feb 23, 2019 21:57:11 GMT -5

[attr="class","sparetitle"]NETFLIX TRIP

[attr="class","spare"]
[attr="class","sparebox"]i'm on a Netflix Trip here on my phone
[attr="class","sparemain"]
She had finished classes a few hours ago - while she wasn't the most intense morning person, she was grateful to typically be done pretty early with classes most days. She'd be up most days regardless of various practices. It was like she couldn't sleep in anymore. And if she did not wake up herself, the movement of her roommates would do the trick. Over the years, she’d become an unwilling morning person, but she didn’t have that many complaints. She always managed to score the good food at breakfast. Still, sometimes, her long days meant she was flat out tired when she came back to school and Mondays tended to be one of those days. Between quidditch and dance, she was ready to crash - but she still had homeworks to do when she got back if she didn't manage to finish it earlier in the day.

Ari had once found the concept of wandering Hogwarts in a leotard and tights was uncomfortable, but at this point, all she did was toss a jacket over the ensemble and one of those wrap around skirts. She didn't care and likely no one else did. She didn't have much time between arriving and practice starting, it just made sense. She'd grabbed a granola bar on her way out of the dorm - she'd need to pick up more, her stash was growing low - and was peeling back the wrapper as she emerged from the barrels. And was nearly sneak attacked into socialization. 

"Mhpft?"she mumbled around the mouthful of oats, glancing up to recognize one of the Ravenclaw beaters. What was he doing down here? The Hufflepuff common room was a bit far from the Ravenclaw tower. "Oh, Dima, hello. Oh, the last match? Yeah, thanks!! I hope you are ready to get our butt kicked next match. We might have needed a bit more time to get things rolling but we've got our game faces on now! I'll make sure you won't beat us again!" Honestly, looking at this season's track record she was probably digging herself into a hole, but didn't they say that half of the victory was your mindset? They sure wouldn't win if they went in thinking they were gonna lose.

[attr="class","sparebox2"]but who i am is in these episodes
so don't you tell me that it's just a show
[attr="class","sparecred"]redd of adoxography

[newclass=".sparetitle"]margin-top:20px;width:361px;text-align:left;font-size:39px;font-family:Montserrat;color:#e08100;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spare"]padding-top:8px;margin-top:0px;width:350px;height:515px;border-left:5px solid #e08100;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sparebox"]width:315px;padding:10px;padding-top:0px;font-family:montserrat;color:#9B988E;font-size:9px;border-bottom:1px solid #1C1C1C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sparebox2"]margin-top:-5px;position:justify;width:315px;padding:10px;font-family:montserrat;color:#9B988E;font-size:9px;border-top:1px solid #1C1C1C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sparemain"]margin-top:10px;padding:15px;width:305px;background-color:#1C1C1C;height:414px;color:white;overflow:auto;font-size:10px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-moz-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-ms-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-o-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sparemain"]opacity:.8;-webkit-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1.5s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-moz-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1.5s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-ms-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1.5s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
-o-transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1.5s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;
transition:height .5s ease, opacity 1.5s ease, overflow 1s ease .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sparemain::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sparemain::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e08100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sparecred]font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[Googlefont="Montserrat"]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 21, 2019 20:28:54 GMT -5

SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO,
WHAT YOU GONNA SAY
WHEN WE'RE STANDING ON TOP AND DO IT OUR WAY
YOU SAY WE GOT NO FUTURE
YOU'RE LIVING IN THE PAST
SO LISTEN UP, THAT'S MY GENERATION
Dima hadn't always had many friends. In fact before this year he had less close friends than he could count on one hand, though he tried his best to be civil to everyone. This year he was trying to change. Without his older brothers hovering over his shoulder he felt like he could finally be free to be himself. And that meant talking to people. A lot more people than his brothers would have ever approved of. Just how far he was willing to branch had yet to be seen but one thing was certain: if they played quidditch they would have to deal with him.

Quidditch was always very important to Dima. To say he was passionate about it was an understatement, as anyone who had ever gotten into an argument about it with him could attest. The modestly quiet Ravenclaw could get pretty riled when it came to talking teams and he wholeheartedly believed that 90% of the game was mental. So, of course, if there was ever a time to compliment or talk smack he would jump on it. Of course he kept himself pretty tame when doing so. Much more tame than he was when it came to his brothers. 

Marigold brought up their upcoming match and he chortled in comic disbelief. "
Kick our butts?" Dima crossed his arms against his chest as a smirk rose on his face. "I might be more apt to believe you if I'd seen it done before. You lot are going down come next week Saturday." His voice rang with confidence though he knew deep down that it was anyone's game. Both teams had only encountered one win for the season each. Sure, they had been the ones to beat Hufflepuff last time they faced off but his team had yet to beat Slytherin. 

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0