played by Steph
"Set your fire free"
options

Post by Demeter Keola Hitchens on Mar 2, 2019 3:00:36 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-koala"]Stars and beautiful
[attr="class","subtitle-koala"]And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful
[attr="class","wordz-koala"]

"I couldn't sleep at all last night!" She put on a tight smile, trying to seem positive. "I tried fiddling, and I tried breaking apart pens, and I-- it was almost worse than Kolna? Because I'd be so exhausted I would just collapse, you know. And now it's just--"

She didn't like to talk about it, not really. Not when in just a year and a half, she'd be back there, and she shouldn't put her family through that again. And it sounded like bragging almost, and while she might be brave and loyal, she wasn't very show-offy. She didn't have the flash that a lot of her Housemates had, and at first she'd thought that meant she didn't belong. 

But the year had rolled around and a crew of similarly-named people had spilled into the halls and they'd fallen together and stuck hard. It had been Erebos and Hades first, and then she'd known Nys and Caly and Dita through them. She'd bonded well with Nys because her father had been adopted cross-culturally, and Caly also liked machines and Dita was wild where she was calm. They'd called her Koala and while she knew she'd never survive a koala's diet (it was all leaves, after all), she liked the idea that she was as evolutionarily distinguished as an animal that probably shouldn't still be alive. It gave her a certain sense of pride, that with her Crohn's and her allergies and her asthma and intolerances that she was still around and kicking. 

Most kicking at least-- she'd been so happy when she was allowed to drop Herbology and Potions. Even though it was sad that she'd miss Nys in Potions class, but it was worth it to not break out in hives and start wheezing. Her mask was a godsend, really. And speaking of gods--

She flung her arms around her friend, craning her neck to look up at him. "You're taller, aren't you."

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @dionysus☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-koala"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#4f7942;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-koala"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#4f7942;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-koala b"]color:#4f7942;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-koala"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]