HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORGAN!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 30, 2019 10:53:44 GMT -5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORGAN!

GUYS, IT IS MY SECOND FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR! Yeah, sorry, I still like my own birthday more. not gonna lie... BUT IT IS MORGAN'S BIRTHDAY!

And Morgan's birthday means that I get to sit here and write this whole big gushy post about how much I love her, and how fantastic she is, and how much we should all appreciate her. But let's be real, we should do that every day because this girl is amazing. This whole place, us all being friends, this is all thanks to her now. She keeps this place going, and she makes sure that we're all behaving ourselves, and not being crazy. And have you seen some of the amazing ideas she comes up with? Some of the great people that come to us straight out of her brain! Which is just slightly less flowy than Straight Outta Compton, but we'll take it.

In any case, I just want to take the opportunity to thank you for being a fabulous human, and I want you to know how much I love you. How much we all love you. You're amazing, and you're beautiful. And you're talented. And you're clever. And child, the list goes on and on and on, and I hope you know that. I hope you know that we love you, we all love you. My head is trying to shower you with love and affection, and they can do that somewhere else, because if they do it here, this post is going to go on for five thousand years, and no one needs to read them all gushing about you, on top of my gushing about you.

I hope that you have an amazing day. I hope that your truffles were amazing last night. That you had a blast with your friends on Thursday. And that you and Keely have an amazing time this afternoon! You're so special, and wonderful, and one of my all-time favorite humans, so HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!

And remember that I LOVE YOU!

Okay, someone else go now...
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 30, 2019 14:51:02 GMT -5

Morgan!

You beautiful person, you are one of the kindest, funniest people I know and I'm so glad that I can call you my friend. I hope you have an amazing, fantastic, totally awesome day and get everything you want or deserve. ESPECIALLY cake!

I won't gush as much as the others will, but just know you are an absolute pleasure you know and you're an incredible human being for creating Insurrection and letting us all have a slightly dysfunctional internet family right here. You truly are one of a kind!

Happy birthday my love, have an AMAZING day! I love you!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 30, 2019 15:29:02 GMT -5

Morgan, you beautiful, amazing, wonderful, sweet woman. I fucking adore you. We have known each other for what? Close to five years now? Six? fuck I'm old and it had been amazing to watch you grow as you have. You are such an amazing person, and I dont know what I would do if I had not come to Insurrection, and none of it would have been possible.

You are one of the best writers I have ever met, and one of the most amazing people I have ever met . I love you so much. I hope you have a great birthday baby!!!
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Mar 30, 2019 17:39:37 GMT -5

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

I can only repeat what has been said time and time again because it is true. You’re the heart and soul of this place. Without you I’d have never have heard of RPing. Thank you for the invite two years ago, your patience, your dedication, your writing, yourself!

Have the best of days, lots of cake, cats, and joy, and then one best year of your life after another.

I’m sorry this is so short, I’m bad at compliments.
And remembering birthdays — Tori already doesn’t trust me
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 30, 2019 20:02:29 GMT -5

AHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

so I’ve only known you a little less than two years but !!! You’re so great and nice and such a good writer and I really really hope to do more threads with you soon! I love so many of your characters and realationshups, and you’re the longest snap streak I’ve ever had. (And to think— that started with an accident! just like inviatations to insur begin with you seeing a recently-updated/posted fic....)

You’re gonna wrock this year, I know it. You’re strong and smart and creative and stubborn enough to go at it! Enjoy your truffles and your cakes and your CATS!! I hope they’re being great for your birthday
Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson
Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson Avatar
Slytherin
187 posts
20 years old
Fourth Year Spell Invention Student at Locksley Institute
Unspeakable-in-Training
Model at Witch Weekly
Seeker for the Falmouth Falcons
Assassin
Animagus: Raven
Wandless
University Student
played by Jade
"I’d rather be the girl whose name dies at your lips every time you try to speak of me."
options

Post by Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson on Mar 30, 2019 21:37:59 GMT -5

MORGAN--You know I love you, but I am going to remind you anyway. You are such an incredible person, brilliant writer, and phenomenal friend. Thank you for creating Insurrection and giving me the opportunity to know you and all the others here.

I truly consider you one of my dearest friends. You are there when I'm down to pick me up and when I'm up you celebrate with me. I hope I am able to do the same for you. I wanted to do more for your birthday, but as usual, time got away from me. But here are two presents commemorating our oldest and newest ships!!!

Finn & Kallisto
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

Rodolphus & Lilith
She is waiting to kiss my hand
But she will wait for my command
My chains and collar brought her to her knees
She now is free to please

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 30, 2019 22:05:15 GMT -5

Happy Birthday Morgan my love!! I hope you’ve had a great day because you deserve it! Thank you for being so amazing! I love you so much and I thank you for the wonderful years of friendship we’ve had!! Best wishes for the year ahead!!
Love
Tyra
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 31, 2019 16:09:28 GMT -5

Morgan! I'm sorry this is so late - yesterday got away from me, but I wanted to wish you a very happy and special birthday! I hope your day was wonderful and your pampering and tacos were out of this world.

Thank you for being such a near and dear friend to me over the past few years! Our friendship has grown so much over the past two years and you've become one of my dearest friends. I know that I can always count on you to make me laugh or engage in some crazy plot that's out of this world.

We all owe you a great debt for everything you do for Insurrection. Without you, the site wouldn't exist and we would've never met one another. Thank you for always being the best admin and creating a place where we can all feel safe to express ourselves and explore our creativity. Honestly, without Insurr, I don't think that I would be RP-ing anymore.

There are a thousand other sappy things that I could say, but you probably already know all of them, so I'll just leave it at this: Happy Birthday! I love you!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 31, 2019 19:28:45 GMT -5

happy birthday morgan!!! as usual (and unsurprising), i'm late to the party despite being tagged and messaged to do things!!! but i swear this one shouldn't count as late because i already said happy birthday (albeit lamely) over snap. i hope you had an amazing birthday weekend and got to do everything you wanted to! you're absolutely amazing!!! enjoy some cake and candies and cheez its and tacos!