Publication
played by Jade
"you'll believe god is a woman."
options

Post by Graciela De la Vega on Jun 25, 2019 11:38:12 GMT -5

I can be needy
I admit that I'm a lil' messed up
But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up

Graciela was not hung over. She had gone super hard the night before. Honestly, she'd been going hard the last few weeks. Really since she had met Z and Luxx back in May at the end of their tour, life had been a bit of a blur. She wouldn't say she was in something with them. But she wasn't exactly not in something either. They were definitely hooking up and going out now and again, but it wasn't a dating thing. There weren't feelings. At least not yet, which was good on her, since Graci feel in love too easily. Why shouldn't she? She was young, beautiful, absolutely in love with herself and in love with the idea of love.

Not that she was thinking about that right now... She'd woken up wrapped up in a tangle of pale limbs. Beautiful, undoubtedly, but also quite white. No matter how black Zora claimed to be on the inside, girl was super pale on the outside. Graci had not been sure where she was at first. It wasn't the first time that she had woken up in this bed, but she never completely remembered how she got there. Zora had been going super hard lately, Graci got glimpses of why. She didn't ask or pry. It wasn't her place... and she hadn't shared her 'gift' with the wrockstars. So, Zora did not know that the things she thought floated out of her head and into Graci's. Partying helped block out all the onslaught of voices, so Graci had been completely onboard with drinking until the sun came up. She had no rehearsals today. The Palace pretty much closed down on Mondays and Tuesdays--at least until closer to opening night. 

It wasn't that late in day. A touch after noon when the need for the loo finally drove her out of the bed. Justin wasn't there, but a barely smoked joint from last night perched in the ashtray. Déu n'hi do!1 Didn't even have to roll something--Déu2 was smiling on her today. She padded barefoot outside to curl up on the couch on the patio. Time for a little wake and bake. Then maybe she would make breakfast-- if Zora was hungry. She had talked to the blonde about some amazing Catalan dishes that she really wanted to make for her. 

She heard the door open just as she flicked the lighter and began to turn the joint in the flame. "Your stoner senses must have been going off, reina3." Graciela's Catalan accent warmed the English words, softening them. She gave Zora a sweet, dimpled smile patting the space next to her. It was the other woman's house, of course, but Graci was as comfortable here as she was anywhere. It did not feel intrusive to be in someone's home when she could read their thoughts. She already invaded everything, whether she wanted to or not. She had no control anymore with the Epidemic taking away all the occlumency skill she had mastered, but had not been born with. 

@zora • 506 • outfit

1 No exact translation, but it means wow/amazing.
2 God Queen

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2019 22:03:50 GMT -5

don't care who you are
Just love me the way I are
I just wanna dance with somebody

The definition of things with Luxx had always been different from anything else that had been a relationship for her before. She had no idea why everyone put so much stock in locking people down into relationships was dumb, Humans were not meant to be monogamous and things worked out well for her and Luxx. They were happy, at least she knew she was. Things with Chey made things complicated and though she did not voice it typically she didn't mind it. Their little family was almost complete. Had she not hated Chey in an entirety (even before she got pregnant) Z would have thought that it would be fun to have her in things. She had joked that if they found someone that they liked, they could bring in others into the relationship. She liked men and she liked women too. She liked anything that moved in a fashion she found attractive.

It was something that made her happy and made her feel like she was the sexiest thing on the planet. Girls who liked kissing girls made her happy and girls who liked kissing girls that ended up in bed with Luxx too was the fucking shit. This one was a hellion. A ball of fire who liked to smoke it up and spend all day and night in bed sometimes. In the madness that she was hiding inside and the pain that she was feeling as her Mom lay dying so far away from her. There was nothing that she could do or say to stop it, and nothing that she could change about not being able to get there. Her mother was dying and all she could do was get high and stay high to not think about it. Be it a smoke, a drink or the beauty that was in her living room Zora could not help herself.

Z could not help the laugh that came from her lips, though it sounded ff in her ears as she pulled her hair up into a high pony and smirked before walking to the woman. She moved and plopped down on the couch beside the younger woman. She was turning into a cougar and it had a lot more to do with the things from her past than she ever wanted to talk about. Leaning she kissed Graci and took the blunt from her before smirking. ”I am the Queen after all. “
tag: words: 406 template by eliza @ tb & thq