Occulmens
Criminal
played by Steph
"everybody knows the fight was fixed"
options

Post by Ilana Rose Goldstein on Feb 14, 2018 21:49:49 GMT -5

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten
Brush it off and then come back for more!
Come back for more
There was. . . some holiday or something coming up, because she was pretty sure she'd heard some people mentioning it. When, she wasn't sure. Probably three or something had passed her by. She did half wonder how likely she'd be to get time off for that-- after all, she wasn't the only trainer, and they could stand to be without her for a few days more, even if she was one of their better ones. 

Well, if they'd valued her, she'd be paid more, and she wouldn't have had to rely on her other jobs to make sure all was going well-- well, likely. Most of what she spent money on was more for passing on to others.  But if she'd only been at the Sweat Shoppe than she probably wouldn't have been able to have her apartment. London was expensive, and conversation rates from Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts to pounds and pence was weighted. 

"Like that! That's a better goblet squat with the new weight." She gave a grin to her client. "You're not tired of me yet, are you? We've still got the stretching to finish this up." 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 16, 2018 22:15:34 GMT -5

Baby weight was a struggle. It had been just over a month and she knew that she had no right to complain about it, because potions and slaves had gone a great way to making her boyd looking better. However, the weight was still there, even though her body was looking better she wanted it to look better than that. The local gym offered personal trainers and she set aside two hours every day to go to the gym. It was Valentine’s day and Peter was away on business for the day, but they would celebrate the next day. I was not a problem for her really, she had work and the kids to take care of.

She was tired, and wanted to stop, but she knew that she had to rush through, she had already seen results. She knew that she couldn’t try and rush herself, because then she would get hurt. It was why she had sought help. She wanted to look good for herself, and for her husband. She loved him and she had nothing else if not this, so why not put in the effort. She had just made him a father, and that was a great gift, but she wanted to do this.

Boosting her confidence was not a bad thing really and as she did as she was ordered she thought about everything that she was doing it for. Every squat had a different family member saying something that upset her. Each time she came up she saw her twin’s face and knew what the woman with through every day. She was trying to make it worth it all. She was pushing back up with the weights and laughed as the trainer asked if she was tired yet.

”Not at all, you’re helping keep me motivated. I don’t usually do this well.”