Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 21, 2018 17:02:23 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

It was funny how long two people could basically talk about nothing. Alfie was great at distractions and he was actually really enjoying the pointless conversation he was having with Kris. She made a joke about being a gardener and he gave her a lazy shrug of the shoulders and a 'touche' expression. "You've got natural talent with the green thumbs, Kris! When're ya gonna start growin' the good stuff though? " Alfie inquired jokingly, holding his pointer finger and thumb together to signify smoking a joint. He was kidding, mostly, but if Kris did have a knack for growing smokable herbs he'd probably be her most loyal customer! Hey, a bloke could have his vices. Getting high was one of the many to his grocery list of naughty or illicit activities that he chose to participate in regularly. Kris asked about test riding brooms indoors and she had an adorably gullible air about her in that moment, he had to take advantage of it. With a straight face, he started, "It's funny you ask about that, actually...I drink a potion to make me wee small and I can fly around indoors for hours." His tone was serious for a moment while he looked at Kristina to see if she were buying it or not. "Nah, just pullin' yer leg there, mate. It's best ride them outside for sure. Brooms got a mind of their own. They don't appreciate bein' ridden inside one bit." he added as a matter of factly.

After listening to Kristina finish her story in an adorably animated fashion, he too was suffering from a contagious fit of the giggles. That was a good story. He loved hearing about the misfortune of others, especially when it involved lowered inhibitions from alcohol. "Kris, we're goin' back for your sweet redemption and that's final. You're gonna show that ol' hag what yer really made of." he exclaimed with a comically serious intensity about him. Yeah, he didn't taking losing easily, ever. Alfie was an extremely sore loser when it came to losing...anything. Quidditch, staring battles, IQ tests, he despised losing.

"The trick is to choose a shower belter.... somethin' ye know you're confident with, but its gotta be a crowd pleaser. 'Call Me Maybe' isn't a crowd pleaser... That bloody ol' cow took advantage of yer inebriated state n set ya up for failure because most people wanna hang themselves when they hear that song." Alfie stated as a matter of factly. He was ~practically~ a professional on the topic. Alfie knew a thing or two about showboating and pleasing crowds, thanks to quidditch. He had gotten many talking to about his foolish attention seeking antics. "You gotta bust out some 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' or 'Wannabe by Spice Girls'.. orrr, NO, I know, 'I love Rock N Roll' gets em goin' every time..."

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 22, 2018 19:54:43 GMT -5

IT LIT ME UP AND I BURN FROM THE INSIDE OUT
YEAH, I BURN LIKE A WITCH IN A PURITAN TOWN
Kristina perked her brow, smiling at his question. Her smuggling business was relatively new but word spread fast. She wasn't quite sure if he was joking or if he had possibly heard from another customer that she was in possession of quite a few illegal substances. The items buried in the soil of her plant in the back room came to mind, though they were only a small part of what she had gotten herself into. Not to mention what she had always been into, growing that is. It had been a secret of hers for quite some time, those leafy plants in her apartment. Kristina had collected the specimens during her travels to Columbia in her younger years and brought them home years ago. She had tended to them lovingly, as she did all her plants, and often enjoyed the fruits of her labor. Only recently had she begun selling as part of her smuggling gig. Why not? She was already breaking the law, and selling countless illegal items from the shop on the daily. What was a few more?

"I always grow good stuff," she said with a wink. Uncertainty of whether he was joking rose up within her, she had to chose her response carefully. "But, y'ken I keep 'em in me other cabinet." Kristina chuckled, half joking back. She reached into the cabinet before her, twisting and turning jars until she found the right one. Aconitum. It was a necessary herb for those who suffered with Alfie's affliction, although it was not always easy to obtain. One of her first orders of business had been securing a back up stash of it in the chance that the Ministry ever made it's sales illegal. She saw first hand how many people relied on it, and she couldn't in good conscience let them run out if it ever came down to it. Alfie spoke seriously and she couldn't help but drop her jaw in awe. "Are you feckin' serious?" She questioned excitedly. Oh Merlin, she wanted to ride tiny brooms!

Nah, just pullin' yer leg there, mate. "You shite!" She laughed, shoving his arm playfully, "I was so excited! I'm thinkin' I could go on a wee broom ride." Kristina pinched her fingers together pretending for her tiny broom to fly around. She chuckled as she popped the top off the jar she held in her opposite hand. The stuff smelled lovely and harmless, but she knew all too well what would happen if it was handled improperly. She had seen too many deaths from those who were unskilled in concocting the wolfsbane potion. Kristina had wished she could sell the damn potion in the shop, but, alas, it was outlawed. Maybe she would start selling some soon... "Weeks worth, yeah?" She smiled up at Alfie as she grabbed a small bag and tongs from her apron.

"Right!" Kristina agreed, "I'll show her that I'm no' a terrible singer! Just a bad one!" The small woman was full of giggles since Alfie's arrival. It was a nice change of pace from her usual boring customers, and the bossy ones. She had been so absorbed in her smuggling today, it felt so serious, so having a numerous little chat had lightened her mood considerably. And the very thought of Alfie singing Spice Girls was quite inspiring, there was no way she'd miss an invitation to see that! "I'm afraid the only belter I can sing'd be Ice Ice Baby. It's me shower song." Her nose krinkled with a smile. "Well, I've told ye my embarrassing tale...When do I get to hear yers?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 24, 2018 18:57:47 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

Alfie perked up when Kristina mentioned 'always growing' the good stuff. He was only making an offhanded joke, but hell, if she were for real he was more than game to pay for the good stuff. Alfie had always had been a bit of a pothead. Often he struggled with getting a clean pee test playing quidditch when he first started. There were crazy things people would do for clean pee. There was always a price. Bribes. Potential blackmail. "What?! You've been holding out on me like a lil weed prude!" Alfie jested playfully with an eyebrow waggle, his expression taking on a look of amusement. He wouldn't push the subject too much, if she wanted to delve deeper, Alfie could keep a secret. Since it was considered a 'forbidden' act, he knew it was a bit of a touchy subject for some. Not that that had ever stopped Alfie from doing...anything.

The petite woman opened the cabinet and started poking around for his regularly requested ingredients. "Nah, but if I figure it out you can reckon I'll come find ya first to test em out!" Alfie chimed, still relishing in her revelation over tiny brooms. Sometimes she was ~too adorable, it practically made him melt with endearment over his good friend! She was quite entertaining, it was somewhat of a surprise that they hadn't gone out for a night of shenanigans in the past. "Yeah, just one weeks supply. I'll be back." he nodded and watched Kris as she carefully packaged the Aconite for him.

"Well, mate, I've got me fair share of embarrassing tales..." Alfie stopped while tilting his head to the side and wincing dramatically. "The most recent isn't one of me proudest moments..." Alfie started, biting his lip hard before letting out a weak laugh. "A few weeks ago, I got completely obliterated and decided it would be a clever idea to get on a broom...and fight with a post box....in a Muggle neighborhood at that. 'Cuz y'know I know how to choose 'em." Alfie rolled his eyes heavily, shaking his head at the irony before continuing quite animatedly. "I crashed into the bloody postage box, but luckily there was some brains in me to try to play something out....since the muggle was completely baffled by the sight of me crashing into their shiny new post box. They ended up thinking I was just a belligerent university student down the way who was swearing and attacking their property with a mangled broom..." Alfie finished with a shrug, unable to keep his composure any longer. Telling the story out loud made it all sound so much worse. Alfie had been trying to forget about the incident for what felt like forever, and here he was, actually laughing about it for the first time ever. It was true that time truly could heal everything. "Ugh, talkin' about it makes me need a drink." Alfie snorted.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 27, 2018 18:47:05 GMT -5

Kristina tried to fathom just how little she knew about Alfie, and he about her. The two were friends in a polite way, but surprisingly enough it seemed like they had quite a bit more in common than she had guessed. Then again, with the adaptation of her new lifestyle maybe she had just become more aware. Or more willing to talk about it. Kristina had been a closet stoner since sixth year, something she kept entirely to herself until her recent escapades. She imagined that Alfie would be quite a riot to have a night on the town with! "Weed prude," she repeated with a giggle. The small woman leaned in with sneaky eyes and waggled her brows back. "If you've got the galleons, I've got the ganja." Another giggle escaped her small pink lips. It was fun, playing her new smuggler role. It would do quite nicely in getting rid of her anxiety. Hell, she didn't even feel anxious at all at the moment!

"We pure need to have a night out," Kristina smiled as she filled the bag in her hand with the jarred substance. Most places wouldn't sell a weeks worth at a time, in fact it was frowned upon greatly by the Ministry, but Kristina had never cared what they had to say. It wasn't her shop, let them shut it down if the had to! More often than not she smudged the numbers on the records anyway, she knew that if she didn't it could be incriminating to quite a few people. "I could bring a few samples o'mah wares, we could get blootert, it would be a pure dead brilliant time!" 

Alfie spoke of his own embarrassing tale and Kristina listened on in amused enchantment. Meanwhile she finished filling the bag in her hands, zipping the lock on it closed while letting out any excess air. It was pointless really, most people brewed their potions right away before the plants could lose their potency, but it was something she did out of habit. "A post box?" She nodded with a giddy little laugh. Oh Merlin, she could almost hear him hitting it with a loud gong. The tale was embarrassing, but she couldn't help but find it absolutely hilarious. She could only imagine her own mother responding to such a thing, probably wondering what in the hell that lad was on! Kristina laughed as she put the jar back into the cabinet locking it back up. "Oh, Alfie babe that's the best thing I've heard today!" She made her way back to the counter still chuckling a little. "Aye, have yerself a drink once ye leave here and maybe you'll be seein' me after and we can kick a light posts arse next!"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 31, 2018 23:04:57 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

This newfound information was glorious. Alfie was starting to realize that his friendship with Kristina was slowly starting to unlock a new level of in their relationship, and it was excellent! He could't get a stupid knowing grin off of his face now. The conversation was shifting to a topic he enjoyed a lot more than Wolfsbane and it surely showed it. "Looooks like you just found your new number one customer." Alfie said in a song song tone while waggling his eye brows and doing a little shimmy. Like how much better could this situation be? He could potentially kill two birds with one stone with Kristina. His current weed guy was somewhat unreliable - which was a heartbreaking cliche. Kristina was way cuter than most folks that sold herbs of any sorts, so he was quite delighted about the discovery today. Probably a lot more reliable source too because she was hands down one of the sweetest people he had around from his Hogwarts days. They would probably have to save that sale until after her shift at Watsons to respect any conflict of interest. Alfie woudn't want to jeopardize his friends job over his own stupid habits.

Alfie observed with interest as she handled the Alconite and they conversed about having a proper night out with shenanigans. Alfie was all for it. There was never missing out on a good time when he had the right company and Kristina sure had the right idea. Alfie was giddy over their silly conversation already, but once she started giggling over his unfortunate shenanigans, he too irrupted into a chorus of giggles. He was always happy to get a laugh out of his own embarrassment. Almost made it all worth it for the stupid story. Can't say it was really worth losing his spot on the quidditch team, but he was getting over it. "Don't you threaten me with a good time, Miss Mackenzie. Alas, my post box fighting days are over -- but you can bet I will be there." Alfie winked flirtatiously, unable to hold back the natural flirt in him sometimes. Hey, a little bit of flirting never hurt anyone right? "When're ya off? Lets get wasted and make bad decisions!" Alfie exclaimed jokingly - ironically there was probably some hidden truth in there.

"--Before I get too excited over beer and weed, how much do I owe ya, Boss?" Alfie gestured to the bag that she had professionally packaged up for him. She did a great job at taking pride and care in her job to provide the most care in quality products and packaging.

(so sorry it took me so long!!)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2018 20:51:42 GMT -5

It was amazing how quickly she was able to form new connections with her new business, and sort of surprising how many people out there were interested in illegal things. There were a few requests that had been strange. Dragon eggs, poisons, but it mostly boiled down to drugs. Everyone seemed to be aiming for some sort of high, and with how their world was she didn't blame them. Rather, she joined and supplied them! Kristina had come into contacts in Africa which supplied her with both muggle and magical substances, which she was having quite a hard time keeping in stock. No doubt her business was profitable, and she served wizards from all walks of life. The muggleborns she sold to all seemed to be interested in magical substances, the purebloods to muggle substances and the halfbloods to damn near everything. Quite funny, really. Especially given the current state of the wizarding world. If only they all knew how intertwined they all really were, maybe such horrible things would stop happening. Maybe they should all just smoke up and calm down. 

Alfie claimed to be her new number one customer, causing her to giggle yet again. "I'll take it!" She exclaimed giddily, "And if ye find yourself with needy friends, I'll take them too!" Kristina was determined to grow her business as quickly as possible, hoping to drive out any competition before they tried to drive her out first. It was likely that she wasn't the only dealer in the area. Well, more than likely. She knew that if she was going to maintain her business she needed to gain the upper hand on them, lest they shut her down before she ever gets the chance. Then, and only then, would she have a chance of overtaking them. That was the goal. 

"A good time's all I am," Kristina flirted back with a wink. It was involuntary, really, her nights spent having men wrapped around her finger and her their waist had somehow made a permanent impact on her. Involuntary as it had been, it wasn't unlike her to show her affections. Kristina had always though Alfie was attractive, there was no harm in a little flirting, giving little hints here and there. She couldn't help but smile at his invitation. "Sounds like a plan, I'm off at six."

Kristina punched the keys on the old register tallying his purchase as she spoke, scrunching her nose with a giggle and re-punching them once again. "Aye, I've got me mind at the pub already, punching in me numbers all wrong." Finally the till popped open with a loud ding, Kristina smiled happily at Alfie thinking of what escapades would await them later. "One galleon, fourteen sickle, two knuts." Kristina announced as she placed the bag on the counter sliding it toward him. "Have ye any place in mind for our bad decisions?" She asked playfully.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 3, 2018 17:52:17 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

Alfie was still getting over the amazement that he had a secret "drug dealer" as a friend for all of these years and they somehow never got on the subject all these years. They really did have a mostly professional relationship until today. "Oh, trust me, I have needy friends. But they will bother you for more than substances." Alfie snorted, duly noting the fact that she was open to more customers...on the hush-hush, of course. Alfie understood the nature of the business and was actually great at keeping secrets.

Kris winked and Alfie caught onto the shameless flirting right away. "I don't doubt that one bit!" Alfie laughed with a smile, nodding his head with a knowing expression. Kristina had always been very sweet and entertaining to him. There was no doubt that she made going to Watsons less of a task; somehow Alfie knew he'd always leave with a better attitude and brighter day ahead after visiting his friend. Not just because he was able to get as much Alconite whenever he wanted from her. Doors were opening! Now, he could get weed and probably other wonderful things too. What a beautiful newfound fleeting friendship they were developing... he was all about it!

Kristina announced the grand total of the transaction and Alfie froze for a moment, turning to the petite woman. "Oh, ya mean y'don't take card?" Alfie deadpanned, holding the serious look for a moment longer than he should for comedic effect. Someday he would make the worst dad jokes, for now he'd just make bad jokes. He couldn't help getting a laugh or smile out of his friend. Alfie dug into his pockets for the desired currency and handed it over to Kristina with a curt nod. "Pleasure doin' business with ya." he chirped while extending his hand to grab the bag from her while she asked what kind of trouble he was thinking. Well, the possibilities were endless, really..

"Hmm.." Alfie quirked an eyebrow looking to be considering the question about a venue for bad decisions. They could always do the typical Leaky Cauldron, but something told Alfie that Kristina would be up for more entertainment then that. They could go out for drinks and real fun. "Depends. What kind of trouble are ya lookin' for? You just lookin' for some drinks... or do'ya wanna get weird with the Muggles with some Drum N Bass in yo face?" Alfie made a stank face. London had plenty of Muggle nightclubs that were fun to tear up, especially when you wanted a different pace from the Magical world. Clubs were fun because they had booze, loud music, smoking, and illicit actives. Muggles knew how to have fun. "Unless if you wanna visit your karaoke machine again." he jested, giving Katrina the floor of options. He was obviously down for anything. Life was always a party if you made it, good times always followed Alfie because he didn't allow himself to sulk for long. Took too much energy for that.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 7, 2018 20:46:04 GMT -5

Alfie had joked about his friends needing more than substances and she perked her brow with a smirk. She wouldn't outright say what she had going on in the back room of the shop, at least not while at the actual shop. That would be...well, it would just be a bad idea. She made sure that anything that came in through the shop was not spoken of, in fact only Elijah knew how exactly she was acquiring all this crap. She made it a point to never sell at the store, especially drugs. That was all she needed, sketchy wizards coming in scratching for their fix. In front of regular customers, ugh. No. Everything was sold by her, either to a buyer or to a dealer. And never, ever, ever, at the store. See, the weed at her place was her own problem, and if she was ever busted for it then it would be her cross to bare but... here? This wasn't her shop. Hell, the soil she used to hide her cargo wasn't even hers, nor were the plants! This wasn't hers to ruin, so she would keep her secret a secret. If anyone wanted something from her they could bloody well meet her in a back alley like every other damn buyer!

Kristina knew that she could trust Alfie, for some strange unknown reason. She had always been good at reading omens, sometimes people too, and he seemed to be a trustworthy lad. They had been friends quite some time, though not in a typical sense. It seemed that they had maintained a somewhat professional attitude toward one another as Diagon Alley workers, albeit a silly one. They had, after all, been friends since school. The familiarity between the two was clear in their joking and harmless flirting. And now they had another tie, having just unlocked a new level! Dealer-dealee? Dealtee? Who knows, who cares! Kristina thought it was awesome, whatever it was called.

The small brunette had smiled, scrunching her nose at his comment he had made from her terrible flirt. He was adorable, and hilarious. But as he froze up when she explained his total and asked her about the card she couldn't help but look a little confused? A card, what the hell sort of.... Wait. Her confusion morphed into a knowing smirk and she chuckled, "Aye, we take Gringott's Gold cards here! As well as Accio Express." Those had been completely made up of course, her laughter an tell tale sign. She wondered for a moment why such cards didn't exist, why should the muggles have all the fun with their credit cards! Everyone should have the right to debt, even the wizarding folk! 

Kristina took up his money and sorted it into the register all the while smiling like a fool. Alfie had really cheered her up by coming in to the shop, and she hadn't even known she needed the cheering. He had a way of doing that when he came in for his herbs, making him one of her favorite customers. "Aye, and the pleasure is mine as well. Don't be such a stranger, ye could come in and buy lavender or something too." Kristina winked with a little giggle. 

Alfie had given her many prospects. A club was always fun, though she had been spending way too much of her time at Opium these days. It was the best place for free drinks, great music, and slutty endeavors. Still, the prospect of seeing Alfie on the dance floor was quite amusing. "I'm all for getting weird with muggles," she said thoughtfully. "But you'd not want to go with me, babe. I'm quite a swell dancer, I'd knock yer socks off." Aha, yes, another challenge. He would likely have her beat by a mile at Karaoke, but dancing was something she did quite well. Kristina scrunched her nose with a smile as he jested about going back to do Karaoke again. "Nah, I think they'll thank me not to be returning there any time soon!"

(oh my gosh this took me so long and i'm sorry!)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 10, 2018 18:48:03 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

When Kris jested back about the plastic currency, Alfie perked up with an amused expression obviously enjoying the cleverness of her joke and her overall goofiness in general. Laughter slipped past his lips and he nodded his head, "I misplaced both of those cards, unfortunately." he played along, since both cards didn't exist. Such a shame. He would have definitely been a carrier of both and more...Merlin, it was probably a good thing wizards didn't really have their own credit cards for their enchanted purchases. Alfie had a VISA card because his mum was a Muggle and insisted when he was teenager to be in the loop with those kind of things, but a VISA or Master Card would do him no good here or anywhere in the wizarding world due to the whole technology thing. It was helpful when he actually went out and did Muggle activities, which was often because they were actually pretty fascinating.

When Kristina mentioned the Lavender all he can do was laugh, "Well if you could give me any recommendations on what Lavender is used for I will pick that up from you... It's always another reason to see you." he continued the shameless flirting, but kept it minimal. Hell, she was at work and it wasn't really polite to trap a lady in those kind of conversations. Sometimes they were just being nice because they were at work. This was slightly different. Light flirting wouldn't hurt. Right?

Alfie watched Kristina with full interest as she put the money away in the till and they continued their typical chatter and small talk. "Ohhh hoo whaat? Hold up! Was that a challenge you just presented to me, Miss Mackenzie?" he raised his hands dramatically, quirked a serious eyebrow at the petite female, transitioning into a very competitive glance when she mentioned her killer dance moves. Alfie was one of the most competitive people he knew. It was kind of disgusting sometimes. He was an extremely sore loser, so that was always a fun factor to experience. Especially when it came to quidditch. He took it very seriously and it wasn't "just a game" to Alfie. If he messed up during a game with the Bats he was the type to get overly emotional and blame the defeat all on himself, even if it was more than him making bad moves. Quidditch was everything to him. Which was a big reason why he had to drink so much and be destructive to forget about what he had done. He'd jeopardized everything, and this was the outcome. At the moment he cared more about drinking than quidditch because it was a good outlet. Kristina was obviously seeking a fun and rowdy time and they sure would have it by the sounds of their banter. "Looks like that will just have to be settled on the dance floor." he deadpanned, following with a smug smile. Okay, maybe he didn't take dancing that seriously, but it sure was fun to pretend like he did. Luckily for Kristina, he wasn't the best dancer, but he had confidence and that would take you very far in a dance battle.

"I know just the place. Muggles Galore. You can people watch for ages. They dress in funny costumes, colored beads, and carry around glow sticks and....furry things." he shared with enthusiasm, obviously finding Muggles very interesting. In these dark times Alfie wouldn't typically talk about Muggles so openly due to how much discrimination was going on currently, but Kristina had always been a very warm and open person who wouldn't judge someone on the purity of their blood. He just knew that. It was why they were friends.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 14, 2018 19:26:00 GMT -5

There were so many muggle things that Kristina thought needed to make their way into the wizarding world. Pens, for instance! Merlin, how she hated those damn quills when she was a young'n at Hogwarts. She had grown up in the muggle world with her mum and not once had she ever seen a quill used in her whole life. Suddenly she's sent an owl and a list of school supplies and there it was, plain as the nose on her face, quills and parchment. They had thought it a joke, really. But she and her mum had purchased them none the less. It seemed like such a silly thing to keep outdated, but then again the wizarding world seemed behind on quite a few things. Credit cards, cell phones, ubers? Not in this world, though many people owned such things. She couldn't imagine the halfblood and muggleborn students at Hogwarts now without their cell phones. Probably quite comical.

Kristina laughed as Alfie went along with her joke, knowing full well such cards didn't exist. Such a shame, they would fit right in within her purse. Kris had quite a few muggle cards, thanks to her mum, but she rarely used them. Paying them off, changing the currency from galleons to pounds, so not worth it! If only she could have a card and take money right from her Gringott's account!

"Well, lavender is quite useful, ya see." Kristina waggled her eyebrows and chuckled. "Some use it as a sleep aid. I've seen it works wonders on cuts and bruises and, most importantly, it cures hangovers. " She gave a little wink with the last one. It was something she had found out rather recently, and actually on accident. With as much as she had been out drinking lately it was no surprise she had fall victim to her fair share of hangovers. One morning she dragged herself to work wishing like crazy that she'd be hit by a train or meteorite or any damn thing to get her out of coming, and when she had finally managed to make it to the greenhouse to prune the lavender bush she had found the cure! "I'll surely have to whip you up a promise shot tonight, you'll see. It works wonders."

The small brunette couldn't seem to wipe the smile off her face as he questioned her challenge. "Aye, Alfie, babe! That'd be a challenge!" It was clear he was quite competitive, something she was not, and it was so fun to bring on a little bit of friendly competition. She wouldn't likely challenge him to any dance offs, but it was fun to pretend. "Oh-o, You are going down. Down-" she paused with a smile before going into a disco stance, "-to funky town." Kristina tries her best to deadpan back at him as she did her short little dance, but she was no good at it! Poor lass couldn't hold back a giggle if her life depended on it.

Alfie spoke of this muggle place and she found herself wishing she'd get off sooner! It sounded like such fun and she was still to be stuck in the shop for hours! She was happy, though, to have something to look forward to during her day other than just having a simple drink down the alleyway. "Sounds like a pure brilliant time! Am I to wear a costume? Like...Halloween costume? Should I go as a giant rabbit, and ye as a magician?" Kristina couldn't help but joke, but maybe it really was that sort of costumes he was talking about. Wouldn't it be funny though? To go as magic folk and the muggles be none the wiser that they were actual magic folk! "Furry things?" She perked her brow as she leaned against the counter. What sort of place was this? "Sounds like our bad decisions are gonna get weird. I'm all for it!"