where wolf? there wolf // kristina

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 15, 2018 19:41:34 GMT -5

The smile was plastered onto Alfie's face now, this conversation was too good he really didn't want to leave. He could spend all day bullshitting around with Kristina while she was at work. She had always been very easy to talk to, even back in their Hogwarts days that felt far behind them now. Back then they wasted time just as efficiently! Kristina informed Alfie on the medical benefits of Lavender and he nodded curiously when she mentioned it being a great remedy for hangovers, mentally taking note of that. "You've got me sold, already. If that's true, Lavender may be my new second favorite plant." Alfie laughed, following with an eyebrow waggle, "You can guess the first, heh." Number one was obviously Mary Jane. A spliff sounded pretty nice about now.

They continued the dance banter, knowing that this was a good indicator for the night ahead of them. The most spontaneous nights ended up being the best, and he knew Kristina would be a blast to hang out with. It seemed that their friendship was leveling up and Alfie was really delighted about that. They were definitely in for some fun tonight! Especially with booze and whatever substances they'd most likely get their hands on with their talks of wanting to achieve full on weirdness.

"Oh, shiiiiit!" his mouth gaped wide open to an O-shape when she presented the perfect disco pose to Funky Town. "Stayin' alive! Get it, Kris!" he cheered enthusiastically while cracking up. He shimmied over to her comically to show her what she was up against. "Watch yourself." he threatened, bumping into her jokingly with a super goofy display of mock intimidation. This was fun. They were both willing to be complete dorks without caring how the other looked and it was truly a wonderful thing. They would definitely be letting their freak flags fly tonight.

"You'd make a super cute rabbit, but I don't think it's that kind of costume party." he laughed, nodding at the idea because it was very clever and almost tempting - it wasn't like they knew anyone at these Muggle clubs - usually. But it was fun to blend in. "You know, sometimes bad decisions are so bad...they're good!" he said with a shrug and innocent smile. "Should we meet up back here whenever you're ready?" Alfie inquired, scoping out the game plan.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 17, 2018 18:54:34 GMT -5

IT LIT ME UP AND I BURN FROM THE INSIDE OUT
YEAH, I BURN LIKE A WITCH IN A PURITAN TOWN
It was so easy to waste time talking with Alfie, she didn't know how long he had been in the store but it felt much shorter than it actually was. Their silly banter was always welcomed, especially when she hadn't much else to do. She had been doing a few things for her new business before he arrived but it was far in the back of her mind now. The only thing she was thinking of was the fun they would most definitely be having tonight. "Aye, and it smells a lot better than yer first!" Kristina crinkled her nose with a laugh. 

She had never been a big fan of the smell of weed, but damned if she wasn't a fan of the feeling it gave her. Kristina was quite giggly regularly and she was even more so on the substance, and a lot more apt to say whatever came to her mind. It was a good thing, as well as bad, and as often as she paired it with alcohol it was no wonder she hadn't told everyone just what she thought of them. Not that they would be bad things, but there would definitely be a lot more woman who knew how much she enjoyed their hand bags or how perfectly she believed their winged eyeliner was!

"Yeah, now ye know what yer up against!" She jested, dancing and laughing as he came bumping into her. Surely the two would look ridiculous if anyone entered the store now, but she didn't care. If they were regular patrons they were likely used to her antics by now anyway. They might even cheer for her to have found another patron as goofy and carefree as herself. It was one of her favorite things about Alfie, he wasn't afraid to be himself around her or probably anyone else for that matter.

Kristina pouted playfully when he claimed it wasn't that type of party and spoke in a pretend saddness. "Aww, but I've got the ears at home already. Guess it'll just have to wait for autumn." She couldn't hold her pout long before chuckling at his comment. She had a feeling that any bad decisions they made tonight would probably be pretty good, at least fun to laugh on later! "Sure, I'm off at six, could be back here around eight-ish. Got to get this damn soil from out me nails!"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 23, 2018 14:49:22 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina

Alfie gave Kristina a toché look when she mentioned Lavender smelled better than his first favorite plant. To each his own. That was for sure. Most people didn't really enjoy the earthy, skunky, essence of the wonderful plant. Alfie liked to joke about it being like cat nip for his wolf self. Even if it was mostly meant to be a silly joke. He oddly believed it.

"Oh, it's oooon Mackenzie." Alfie challenged with an overly exaggerated competitive look, practically slits for eyes to show an 'I got my eye on you' kind of look. He sealed it off with a playful wink and smile, never able to keep a serious look for too long. This was a great indicator for the night Well, nothing but serious fun. Ha.

Kristina confirmed the time that she would be finished with her shift and Alfie nodded in approval. The timing would be perfect. He'd go home, get ready, and roll some spliffs and party favors for their night out. They wanted to get twisted and have a good time and that was damn well what they would be doing! "Sounds like a date then." Alfie laughed, realizing what he said but didn't correct himself because that didn't really matter. And he wasn't trying to make things awkward. Alfie gave the petite lady a quick embrace and headed for the door. "See ya soon."

Around 8 o'clock...

Darkness had fallen over Diagon Alley, causing the street lamps throughout the cobblestone streets to ignite with a warm glow. Alfie made his way down the alley and took a seat on a bench that was located adjacent to where Watsons was located. It was almost eight o'clock. The time that they agreed to meet back up for a night of shenanigans. Kristina would likely show up at any moment. There wasn't anyone else around, so Alfie took up the opportunity to light up a spliff and take a couple of puffs. Watching intently as the end of the cones ember lit up in a hypnotizing sizzle as he waited patiently, since he knew he was technically early, but he wouldn't want Kristina to be waiting around in the dark.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 24, 2018 20:15:37 GMT -5

oh yeah i smoke,oh yeah i drank
I'M 'POSED TO STOP BUT bitch i CAN'T
yeah i'm so high, i jut can't thank
muse outfit @alfie
Kristina was actually quite excited for the evening to begin, especially as Alfie  challenged her further on the dancing. They were going to have so much fun and she was excited to see him in a different light. Laughing and joking were one thing, but actually getting to party with him was another. She didn't really have any male friends that she could do this sort of thing with. Come to think of it she didn't really have many female friends either. There were a few girls nights out, and of course JD would join her for drinks after work, but no one had yet been able to match her level. From the sounds of their banter she hoped Alfie would be the first.

"Aye, it's a date," she laughed along, crinkling her nose with a smile. It was an expression, of course. She wasn't looking for anything more than a good time, and that was what he had promised her. Kristina gave him a quick hug and waved him off as he left. She knew that the rest of her day would likely go at a snails pace waiting for her shift to be over. It would give her plenty of time to get some party favors together in the back room, along with the promised plants.

Later that evening...

Diagon alley, usually bustling during the day, turned into a ghost town in the later hours of the evening. The pubs were always lively, of course, but close to her shop there wasn't likely to be many people. Kristina made her way down the familiar cobblestone street and saw the saint silhouette of Alfie on the bench near Watson's. A smile split across her face as she saw a cloud of smoke come from him as she drew closer. "Starting the party without me?" She accused with a giggle. She couldn't say much, having started pre-gaming the night almost immediately after getting off of work. 

After clocking out she had went directly home and started gathering herb for Alfie, and for their evening shenanigans. Yeah, she may have sampled a bit as she did so, but that was neither here nor there. It had been hours ago, anyway. The only buzz she held was from the couple of shots she had taken as she got ready. Standard procedure that had been. The small woman stood before Alfie motioning for a pass. "Alfie, babe, I'm so excited! I've been practicing me muggle talk day. We're gonna get turnt, yeah?" She waggled her brows with a happy little smile.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 25, 2018 19:47:09 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.
@kristina / wearing this, fuck polyvore bruh

It had only been about a minute of puffing away when Alfie started to hear the sound of heels clicking on the cobblestone path coming toward him. By the size of the silhouette, and the bounce in their step, he could tell right away that it was Kristina making her way in his direction. He stood up as she walked over, spliff still pursed between lips as he gave her a hug. "I had a feeling like you'd appear once I sparked this up..." he mused, releasing from the hug with a stoned laugh. Kristina had gestured for the spliff and Alfie happily passed it to her with a smile as she showed off her killer Muggle slang skills. Alfie nodded approvingly, his eyebrows knitting together showing he was admittedly a bit impressed, "Ohhh. That is so lit, Kris." he oozed playfully, as his eyes caught glimpse of some super flashy bottoms.

Alfie gestured to the sparkley bottoms that hugged her in all the right places - being a typical man, of course he noticed! "Dang! Ditchin' the work apron for the sparkles. Lookin' fuegoooo!" he exclaimed, making a 'ouuuuch' expression because she was too hot. Alfie always went out of his way to compliment the ladies. Not only did the smallest compliments make most women in his life melt into a puddle of giggles, it was a little confidence booster whether they accepted the said compliment or not. Hell, Kris was obviously already feeling herself in that ensemble so it's not like it was going to hurt. Truthfully, she did look way hot compared to her typical work uniform, so Alfie was still relishing in that fact.

"Follow me, we can smoke and walk...the port key is right over here." Alfie excitedly grabbed Kris by the hand and pulled her toward the end of Diagon Alley, where there was a lonely bench and an old beer bottle right under the bench. There was the said Portkey. A gross beer bottle. ”Ta daaa” he gestured to the bottle with the dorky as jazz hands and a cheesy grin. 

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 1, 2018 20:53:22 GMT -5

i smoke, i drank
i'm supposed to stop but i cant
A lot had changed since school for Kristina. Her first year she had been sort of dorky, having been enthralled with the prospect of magic. She loved all her classes and worked hard to catch up to those students who had been around it their entire lives. Now she was playing a different sort of catch up, getting in all the craziness she had passed up in her younger years. She was still young, sort of. She was arriving at the age where many of her friends were settling down, starting families. Meanwhile she was doing the exact opposite. She had been settled, and found it unsettled her soul. Kristina wanted to have fun, get drunk, get stoned, and do everything she never had when she was young. And tonight, she wanted to do that with Alfie.

The tall lad had brought her into a hug as she approached and she found her giggles returned as he joked of her arrival. "Aye, I'm easily summoned by smoke. I'm like a genie. You rub my lamp, you get the wishes." Kristina chucked as she hugged him back, the smell of the smoke making her antsy for a bit of her own. She was excited to start their night and eventually give him a sample of the stuff she had brought. She was quite proud of it, after all. Alfie handed his spliff off to Kristina and she took a hit. "Obviously, I'm here. So first wish granted," Kristina jested with a wink. 

His played along with her muggle slang as she passed the spliff back to him with a smile. She could tell his focus had shifted to her bottoms, which were quite flashy. Kristina loved the damn things, so of course she needed to wear them tonight! "Aye, you like it?" She twirled around, shaking her hips slightly to show off the sparkle of the bottoms. "It's like my arse is a disco ball. I love it." She couldn't help but laugh. The shimmer of the bottoms wasn't much in the dim lights of Diagon Alley, but once they got where they were going she would definitely be shining a lot more. "You're looking very much like a snack yourself." She smiled adding in the new muggle slang she had learned. At least she was pretty sure that's what they were calling it now. Snacks?

Kris had always thought he was quite attractive physically, and his personality just made it worse. It wasn't fair that he should be so cute and funny. If she'd been looking for something romantic she might have thought of him, but it never crossed her mind. Other things had, of course, like what his clothes might look like on her floor. Kristina followed him down the alleyway, heals clicking excitedly as she came along. She thought she knew most port keys in the alley, having lived and worked there for so long. As Alfie jazzily pointed out the bottle she huffed a little laugh in disbelief. "That's the key? Are you sure a bum hasn't left it?" She joked with uncertainty. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 5, 2018 11:59:45 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.

Kristinas arse basically did look like a groovy disco ball, there was no disagreement there. She followed with calling him a snack, which caused him to send her a very amused expression. Whatever weird form of flirting they were exchanging was actually very entertaining. He could dig that.

The petite womans reaction to the portkey caused Alfie to snort, taking only comical offense, when Kristina questioned the integrity of his Portkey with much uncertainty. "How much d'ya wanna bet?" he challenged playfully, shooting a comical expression her way before glancing back over at the rusty can. He took a couple of last drags of the spliff before putting it out and tossing it lazily. "Just don't touch it with ye bare hands, I reckon ye may need a tetanus shot if ya do." Alfie warned with slight jest with a stoned laugh. Actually, he probably wasn't entirely joking. That old can was pretty gross. Which was what made it a truly successful Portkey - no one wanted anything to do with it.

The curly haired bloke gave Kris an 'are ya ready' type of look, consisting of his eyebrows raising for a quick waggle and a soft smile. As much as he would have liked to just grab her and go for the surprise of it...he wasn't looking to get her sick before the fun even started. Portkey-sickness was a very uncomfortable but common sensation some would experience when travelling through this method. Alfie had gotten used to travelling in all forms because of travelling non stop for quidditch, but he wasn't really sure if an unsuspecting portkey would do to someone as small as Kris. He wasn't looking to find out either.

Alfie looped his arm in Kris' in a goofy dosey-doe like style to swing her into a circle before poking his foot to the supposed portkey. Suddenly colors were swirling and they were being sucked into the void. After a couple of seconds, that always felt more like minutes, his feet planted onto the ground in a familiar alleyway. Well, familiar for Alfie. They were in the center of Muggle London. Just a couple of steps out of the alleyway was a bustling Muggle street with people frolicking, lights flashing, cars honking, double buses zooming by....and a bum passed out next to a trash can. Wow, the city life was so exciting!

"How's that for a portkey?" Alfie smiled smugly, dusting himself off with a laugh. They were very close to their destination. The sound of heavy music pounding and people talking and laughing outside the clubs smoking patio could already be heard from across the street.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 13, 2018 20:01:01 GMT -5

I SMOKE, I DRANK
I'M SUPPOSED TO STOP BUT I CANT
Kristina was no good at portkey travel. As a child she hadn't been able to ride the carnival rides because they had made her so sick, and a portkey? Well, it was ten times worse. She had gotten better at using them, though she preferred apparition or the good ol' floo. Neither of those seemed like they would have been an option tonight. She had never been to the spot Alfie planned on taking her. At least, she didn't think she had. He was not very descript at the shop, but then again she hadn't asked too much. It would be hard to aparate herself there when she didn't know where there was, and even if she did there was the chance she would muck it all up. End up with her head stuck through a door or come splashing into a fountain. It was a skill that she was able to use quite well when she knew her destination well.

Of course, the floo network seemed another lost cause. If they were going to a muggle part of the world then they couldn't very well come flying through a fireplace like some sort of demon spawns. That would do a bit more than raise eyebrows. So it was left to fate that she'd have to take a portkey to their desired location. And not just any key, but the nastiest bacteria filled little key she'd ever seen. It was a clever disguise for such a thing and she could recall a time or two seeing it and thinking that she aught to throw the thing away. She hadn't, of course. No one had wanted to touch the nasty thing. Alfie joked about getting tetanus from it and she chuckled a little, though it might have been true. 

"Alright," she laughed bravely. The lion in her wasn't one to back down from a challenge, even if it meant she had to brave the chance of getting horribly sick using the damn thing. "Just don't lose me in the abyss." Kristina smiled, looping her arm with his and doing the little jig. Alfie stuck his foot out to touch the rusty old can and she did the same with her heal before it sucked them both into the spinning whirlwind of it's travel. It always felt like forever and a day to get where you need to be, though it likely wasn't long at all. Kris felt her stomach lurching around and she was so thankful when she came tumbling out of the void and into the alleyway.

She had came out like a baby deer standing for the first time, wobbly on her heals. Her stomach felt like it was still spinning but she couldn't help but laugh. Kristina often did that when she felt a mess, just started laughing like a fool. "Oh Alfie, babe," she managed through her wheezing little laugh. "Never again will I touch that bloody can!" Kristina had managed to hush her laughter into deep breaths as she tried to calm her gut. The sounds of the city streets came to her focus and she could hear the thumping of a nearby club. "If I don't get a drink soon I'll be sick," she joked. "Are we close?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2018 2:28:33 GMT -5

Where Wolf? There Wolf.

Alfie could tell by the expression on the small brunettes face, paired with the awkward eruption of laughter, that she was struggling with the side effects of port key travel as they appeared in the dark alleyway. His canine instincts made him very intuitive to how his peers felt - especially people he cared about. He wasn't about to tell a lady that she looked like a mess though, that wouldn't be polite. Alfie offered Kristina an arm for support, placing it around the small of her waist since she was wobbling like a drunk baby giraffe in heels. "You okay, Kris?" Alfie inquired with a hint of concern, his hazel eyes scanning over her. Okay, good, she didn't have an extra arm or ear, or anything, she just looked like she kind of needed to yack. That feeling would pass - hopefully.

"Aye, just a hop n a skip that way m'dear." he declared, gesturing across the street where the bass was bumping with a fluid hand movement. They stepped onto the sidewalk, automobiles buzzing and honking as they passed by. He sniffed dramatically with his nose in the air while attempting to keep a straight face. "I can already smell the alcohol and bad decisions from here. " Alfie joked, cracking a smile as they crossed the street when the cars cleared up.

As they approached the club entrance there was a tall man guarding the front door. The gent looked like a proper 'chav'. Adorned with impostor name brand attire from head to toe, paired with a loud and brash attitude that could be heard from across town and could only be enjoyed by drunk folks. "Oi! Alfie, ya fuckin' fuck! Nice to see ya again, mate!" the Muggle waved them inside eagerly and gave Kristina an obnoxiously shameless look over, his eyes practically undressing her, but she definitely didn’t need to present ID. "' 'ey Freds, take a picture it'll last longer." he teased sarcastically, calling him out right away with an exaggerated eye roll but gave him a friendly hand shake to show he was joking. Alfie was quite impressed by his use of Muggle slang in that moment and turned to give Kris to share a smug smile as they entered the club. As Alfie stepped inside, he was greeted by bass so heavy that the walls were shaking, lazers were showering the crowd. Everywhere he turned people were dancing and smiling...and even better...the bar had no line...

There was a Heaven.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 8, 2018 20:04:43 GMT -5

I SMOKE, I DRANK
I'M SUPPOSED TO STOP BUT I CANT
The wild ride was over and her stomach was slowly winding down from the experience. She never understood why port keys needed to whirl you around like that! Wouldn't it have been much simpler to jump the rider ahead, like apparition sort of did? Kris chalked it up to one of the weird quirks the wizarding world had to offer. Sometimes their magic helped to simplify things, other times their ways seemed more complicated. There was no arguing the fact that a portkey was a hell of a lot faster than walking would have been, or even taking a tram or bus. For that kind of speed and accuracy she could deal with the small bout of nausea that came with it. Such illnesses were never long lived anyway.  Alfie helped to steady her and through her laughter she could tell the color had gone from her face; she could feel it and, from Alfie's concerned look, she knew she looked a mess.

"Aye, I'm alright. I'm no good at being thrown through space is all," she giggled. "Damn near lost my shoe in that mess. Little early to be losing bits of me outfit just yet!" The muggle song popped into her head and she found herself smiling as she held onto Alfie and adjusted her shoe. Tequila makes her clothes fall off. That song was pretty accurate for Kristina when she was drinking Gin, though she didn't drink it often. She was feeling pretty giddy and wasn't sure if it was still a bit of portkey sickness or the fact that she was finally at her destination. The club Alfie had pointed out seemed to be literally bumping from the bass and she grew more excited. Alfie sniffed at the air and Kristina felt a beaming smile cross her face. "Mmm," she sniffed as well, "I love that smell!"

She followed Alfie across the street to the doorman who seemed to be quite an obnoxious gent. If he had been anywhere else she'd likely have rolled her eyes at his loud behavior but something about a place like this made him amusing. Kristina's eyes lit up with further amusement as he practically undressed her with his eyes and she couldn't help but chuckle as Alfie made a comment about it. "Aye, and I'll even autograph it for ye babe!" She joked along giving the tall chav a wink. Guys like him were most certainly not her type, but she enjoyed harmless flirting almost as much as she enjoyed having a drink. The guy let them through and she followed Alfie with a little giggle. "See? It's me disco ball arse. Get's 'em every time."

Entering the club Kristina could feel the bass pounding through her. She didn't know the song but she liked it. She bopped along with it as she looked around to take in the scenery of the place. It wasn't familiar but the feeling in it was. Clubs were one of her favorite escapes. She loved the ambiance of music loud enough to clear your mind, lights dancing across careless crows all trying to be free and have fun. Kristina's eyes scanned the room and she finally laid them on the bar which was...empty? "This place is brilliant," She called over the music, smiling brightly at Alfie. "Come one Alfie, babe, let's get this party started! I'll have 'em mix up my signature shot" Kris grabbed his hand to drag him to the bar.