Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 8, 2019 22:15:24 GMT -5

Member Name: Mya
Character Name: @alden
What needs added/removed? Where on the tree is it?
Pyramus Wilkes needs the following people added to him:
Orianne Wilkes (née Gage) - Wife (Born 1976)
Arnaud Wilkes - Son (Born 1996)
Mirabelle Wilkes - Daughter (Born 1996)

And off of Orianne we need to add
@fenix and then their child will be @alden

If this is of any help at all: Le Tree
Adaline Lily Potter
Adaline Lily Potter Avatar
Gryffindor
154 posts
17 years old
Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic
Reserve Seeker for Puddlemere United
Ministry
played by Jade
"rise and rise again like the phoenix from the ashes"
options

Post by Adaline Lily Potter on Jan 19, 2019 22:57:43 GMT -5

Member Name: Jade
Character Name: Oralie Slughorn
To update the Slughorn family to original canon, I would like to change the names of Oralie's family as follows:
Kristofer Slughorn - Father (formerly Tobias)
Isidore Slughorn - Mother (formerly Moira)

Brenton Slughorn - Eldest brother (formerly Alaric)
Ian Slughorn - Older brother (formerly Corwin)

I do intend to keep her mother as an Abbott for simplicity's sake.
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jan 20, 2019 4:22:28 GMT -5

Member Name:
Character Name: , , , @natalya
What needs added/removed? Where on the tree is it? Her mother on the tree is changing! Atropos is becoming a Warrington, an aunt of Roma's former husband Ephraim. you gotta have those crazy cousins/better reasons why not one of them. Her father is also becoming a younger brother of The Other Carrows for simplicity
Speaking of Roma, the dates for her parents are different! Vivienne is born 1941, and Arcturus Avery 1940
-- Augusta Longbottom is alive, and twin sister of Augustus Rookwood. They're both 1936 births, and Augustus has only one son now-- Aelius, born 1982, to Daella,
@natalya 's dad has remarrried! to a russian/bulgarian woman who is a sort of cousin. here her stuff goes some up the tree, as you can see. She connects onto the Chertoks tree too!

there might other stuff, and i know there's gonna be. . more eventually, but that is all i can find/remember now!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 20, 2019 10:48:38 GMT -5

Could Ryann (sp?) And his added branch of the Shafiq's be removed please?
Amelia Aziza Travers
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jan 20, 2019 14:00:26 GMT -5

I talked to Joyce about this-- as Amelia is part of that Shafiq branch, they're good to stay!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 3, 2019 3:00:51 GMT -5

Member Name: Steph
Character Name: , , tad bit , waaaaay far up Bones (Atha), zabini-travers mention (let's just say this girl here), ollivander ancestors
I'll just link from the tree I've been building, which i need for my own sanity and to see things.

Meixiu is alive!

As this will show, Demelza's mother has changed families
Rhiseart's previously unnamed mother got both a name and a family! we love women having stuff, right?

Susan's/Atha's ancestors switch a little bit up!

Ollivander/pyrites now have an ancestor in common. Go, them. Also, in what should surprise exactly no one, it turns i fucked up some maths from the previous trees, and Ginessa Ollivander Rookwood's generation had to be adjusted. I forget the math error but it can likely be found on the last tree.

good ol' Tom the Bartender!, Emma's nth great-uncle! family has been consolidated a little bit, and people got names. names are good, and so are consolidations! longbottom stuff has not changed! except emma now also has a sister, Dina. emma's 2000, frank ii's 2005, dina is 2007 and i forget august's age, but he's a kiddo.
also the rookwood twin info. melenia is a WIP, we'll see what joyce thinks about her.

for flora, you can see the new carrow/warrington/selwyn stuff. (sidenote, i think that ages in one of those generations match up well to be a close enough relation with jade's selwyns?) i don't have tyra's selwyns on because. . .work in process and . . it is Her Decision how they are in NPC land.

this is a v small and hella incomplete tree of mine, and i will. . .eventually get to at least filling in the close relations and other necessary people!

bonus if you can see what i worked on after i did my psych the other night
it's like 3am which is the extent of my weekend staying-up-ness so i hope this makes sense GOODNIGHT

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 3, 2019 16:40:20 GMT -5

Updated

You all may have seen the announcement in NPCs but I'm going to put a similar one up over here. This is not a permanent locking of this page. It's just for me to catch up without feeling so overwhelmed! If I run across any questions or concerns as we're building our new site canon tree, I will reach out to you. Until then, please just try and be patient and bear with me. I'm going as fast as I can!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Apr 18, 2019 15:13:54 GMT -5

HELLO HIIIIIII
some of this will be a repeat of my last post, some will be more newer stuff will be highlighted, stuff from last post will not be! explanations italicized!
you'll also see that new edits are being made-- this is mostly so shit looks less confusing/off for links!

you have done an absolutely amazing job, tori. your work has been great and i have had fun running over the tree!!!! (i'm assuming some are still p WIP because this is a monster and a half of a bitch)

Character Name: , , , , ancestors, , , , , / ,

Meixiu is alive!

:
As this will show, Demelza's mother has changed families
- (she also got siblings and bad luck-- this helps cuts out Arundells and i'm saying it here, idk if they were playing sayres as Isolt Sayre's brother, but these are siblings/cousins of Isolt's father and are not descended from Gaunts)

(This was mostly included in her updated app, as well as the name of Julian)
- also has "an uncle" with kids of his own. I did not put in Iane's Sayres, as I did not know if we would be including them-- either way, there is room enough to include them/slot them around, or have others want to use the family.

- Rhiseart's previously unnamed mother got both a name and a family! we love women having stuff, right?

- For : Lyra Black is no longer an Arundell.
I have also moved out Aludra Prewett to more neatly tie off people who could/might claim relation to Harry, because it's easier to explain away one cousin than it is two.
As the Potters are a more vivid family than others, i'd like to try to keep that one singular?/canon supports only the one son and as their existance is a bit. . .y'know, I'd like to stick to that.

Caterina and Daeron Rookwood have been combined into Aelius Rookwood, and Jaehaera is in non-existance atm.

:
Susan's/Atha's ancestors switch a little bit up!
Susan Bones/BelviraBones have partners. and a child
Bones also extends up a lot.
Leta Bones is Dead, having tragically been killed in 1979 with her husband. 

:
Dema Shafiq's family-- mostly unchanged from what Celestina had had, named/changed paternal grandmother, and again with Kamas.

:
- Ollivander/pyrites now have an ancestor in common. Go, them. Also, in what should surprise exactly no one, it turns i fucked up some maths from the previous trees, and Ginessa Ollivander Rookwood's generation had to be adjusted. I forget the math error but it can likely be found on the last tree. This has been updated to meet with the new tree, if all are good with it
- gael and her parents no longer exist.

- her mother has an official family. they're distantly connected to now.

:
good ol' Tom the Bartender!, Emma's nth great-uncle! family has been consolidated a little bit, and people got names. names are good, and so are consolidations! emma also has a sister, Dina. emma's 2000, frank ii's 2005, dina is 2007 and i forget august's age, but he's a kiddo (August is 2016). Dates are included, and Algie is the older Longbottom
- (the tree has also expanded upwards, neville's grandfather has a name and date, algie is a nickname, and Enid has a family)
- longbottom ancestors have names and families
- elyse's parents have names charly and i picked out!
- Lysistratia too, she's a Selwyn.
- Relatives here! and names, dates, other siblings, whatnot. JADE HAS APPROVED ABBOTT CONNECTION
- A new Fawley line.
(This connected more directly to Emma though it's the name of Hels's family)

:
for flora, you can see the new carrow/warrington/selwyn stuff. Flora's mother changed families, her father changed where in the tree he was. this was included in her updated app!
- i would prefer these names/relation ships i chose, as I feel the names go along better with the Greek thing that the two canonical Carrows have going on?

:
Greengrasses have new relations, and tree goes further up. and down, specifically in that case

:
- Themis Avery is deceased - 1998, battle of Hogwarts.

- I added Dolohov names/possibly accidentally renamed? Dolohovs to put and 's relatives on

this is the whole of what i had for the Averys. ((Jade has approved placement of her Avery sisters of Adeline and Isobel))

:
- Andras Morgan's wife has a family.
- Her cousin @calypso is a relation here.
- Her great-grandmother's family.
- She also has a small paternal family.

--- as well with the stronger connection, Suibhne with the sister (the new Aunt Firtha)
- Son of Aodh has a
name and family. connections to others with hels or emma.

- Marie and Rusty MacFusty are dead.

:
- One new Fawley, and the line extending up. ((Fawley connection to Faust approved by Jade!))

MISC THOUGH NOT-SO-DIRECT CONNECTIONS:
- Through , , and previously related Bones, McKinnons (mostly dead to reflect canon note) are splashed throughout.

Julianus Smith has relatives. Upwards, and sideways, connectors as of , .
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 6, 2019 14:19:44 GMT -5

Almost Updated

This is me sticking a note on here saying I SEE THIS. It's just a lot, and I have to have a couple of hours to devote to it, but I will get to it this week!
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Kingsley Shacklebolt Avatar
Ravenclaw
78 posts
54 years old
Dean of Lufkin University
Adviser to the Minister
Member of the Wizengamot

Board Member for The Rising Phoenix Project
Attorney
Author

Lufkin University Alum
Order of the Phoenix
played by Jade
"The supreme quality of leadership is unquestionably integrity"
options

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt on May 15, 2019 22:21:17 GMT -5

Member Name: Jade
Character Name: Kingsley
What needs added/removed? Where on the tree is it? Kingsley is a good place to start for removals of the first people: Remove Charlize Shacklebolt nee Lowe and all these people need to go

Also, Since they don't actually exist anymore, would like to request the following be deleted: Bran Urquart, Annabella Urquart, Genevieve Urquart, and Rosalia Urquart. Leonora Fawley, Tegan Orpington, Vladmir Orpington, Arianna Orpington, and Peter Orpington
Just all of the Orpingtons. Rionach Urquart, Morwenna Urquart.

Update Antoinette Urquart nee Gage
To be born 1918 and named: Aïssatou Urquart nee Kama
Daughter of Yusuf Kama and Fiorenza Kama nee de Faia

Update Maddoc Urquart
To be named: Ibrahim Urquart

Set Ibrahim's parents to: Erskine Urquart (no change) and Safietou Urquart nee Khouma

Adding:
Miriama Shacklebolt nee Urquart
Born 1939, Mother of Kingsley and Child of Ibrahim & Aïssatou Urquart

Adding:
Yusuf Kama
Born 1884, Died 1999
Husband of Fiorenza Kama nee de Faia
Father of Aïssatou Urquart nee Kama & Malkik Kama
Son of Mastafa and Laurena Kama

Adding:
Mustafa Kama
Born 1836, Died 1901
Father of Yusuf Kama
Husband of Laurena Kama (Already on the tree)

Adding:
Ibrahim Kama
Born 1928
Son of Yusuf Kama & Fiorenza Kama nee de Faia
Brother of Aïssatou Urquart nee Kama

Adding:
Fiorenza Kama nee de Faia
Born 1895. Died 2016
Wife of Yusuf Kama
Mother of Aïssatou Urquart nee Kama, Ibrahim Kama, and Cressida Shacklebolt nee Kama

Ibrahim Kama ties into Steph's ancestry for Helenus.