Girly catch up

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 18:47:19 GMT -5

Ruby smiled and nodded in agreement with Cecilia, "I'll have to try and speak to Roman at some point." She thought aloud, she'd been so wrapped up in stuff for the past year with all the family issues and then dealing with losing Iris that she couldn't recall ever having a conversation with Roman, or Evan for that matter. Some friend she was... "When I get myself a boyfriend, me, you and Iz should all go on a triple date with our guys." Ruby said brightly, a grin forming at the thought. "A day at Hogsmeade or something." Even though Ruby didn't really have a best friend, she was slightly close to both Cecilia and Isabella which was more than enough, she'd rather have a few close friends than a best friend.

Ruby gave a small smile when Cecilia said about Isabella knowing more about the muggle world, "I'll educate you both on stuff you don't know about and Iz and I can educate you on stuff we know but you don't." Ruby grinned at her friend. "Your father doesn't ever need to know."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2015 19:46:42 GMT -5

Last year, Ruby trying to talk to Roman wouldn’t have even given her a slightest bit of pause. He’d gotten along with almost everyone, after all, and Cecilia knew that it wouldn’t at all be a problem. She had been the one that was relatively unfriendly… or, well, pretty damn unfriendly, nothing relative about it. He’d been the popular one, which was why she never would have anticipated dating him. This year, however, it didn’t seem that he wanted a thing to do with anyone. It had taken pretty much all of her control to avoid prying to figure out what was going on, but Cecilia had no idea how Ruby trying to talk to Roman would go. “You can certainly try,” she said, jokingly. The idea of a triple date sounded perhaps a bit awkward, but she certainly wouldn’t try down the opportunity to hang out with her friends at the same time. “Sounds like a good idea—got to make sure this boy is good enough for you, whenever that happens,” Cecilia agreed, nodding.

The muggle world was a bit of a mystery to her, and that hadn’t been helped over the years. It wasn’t as though her mother and real father had approved of any interest in it, though she could admit she hadn’t thought too much about it growing up with everything else going on. But then, Klaus was even worse about it than her father had been, and that was saying something. “Well, you’ve got it all figured out then,” she teased, though she could admit that it sounded like a nice break from the magical world, especially when all hell was probably going to break loose over the summer. Cecilia didn’t bother correcting her calling Klaus her father, as she knew that the occasional person really did believe that, but in her case it just must have been her misspeaking. Regardless, it certainly wasn’t worth correcting, though thank Merlin Klaus wasn’t really her father.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 3, 2015 9:42:11 GMT -5

"I'm very trying." Ruby grinned, "You should know that by now." She continued, in a playfully scolding manner. Ruby was quiet and thoughtful for a moment, a slightly amused smile playing around her lips. "I think you'd like him." She admitted after a few moments. "He's shy but sweet and polite." She explained shyly.

"I'm an Eagle, Cecilia. I always have things well and truly planned out." She smirked, after sharing her 'plan' for the summer and the escape route for Cecilia, to get her away from her family for a weekend or something like that. Ruby shuffled a little on the bench and crossed her arms, "So how is life as whole for you?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 3, 2015 13:57:22 GMT -5

Cecilia raised an eyebrow at her friend, taking in her words. So, there actually was a bloke, then? That showed what little she knew, as she had thought this was more of a future-conversation. Now she would certainly have to meet this person, to make sure that he wasn’t some prat. She didn’t have that many friends, by choice of course, but she was protective of the ones she did have—particularly since Ruby was younger than her. “Oh, there’s a bloke already? I thought we were being hypothetical for the time-being,” she stated, narrowing her eyes slightly. “I assume Zeke doesn’t know about this. Who is the bloke—would I know him?” She bloody well better not know him, because if she did then he’d be in her year which was clearly too old for Ruby. Or something. Cecilia wasn’t exactly a dating expert, but she was pretty damn sure that she was right in thinking that. Though, she didn’t know how Ruby would even meet someone that much older than her. She supposed she could just wait and see what the Ravenclaw said as opposed to getting ahead of herself.

She always spent as much time as possible out of her house during the summer, which wasn’t always easy when her mother had any say in the matter—and she always did. There were far too many expectations to meet while home, ridiculous parties, dinners, and gatherings. This summer, she knew that at least had her friends to hang out with when she had to get away, assuming she was capable of it all that often. But Klaus always gave her an irritatingly hard time about it, especially as she got older, though she would have thought it’d be the opposite. “True; I’m sure you can outmaneuver Klaus,” she replied, offhandedly. Cecilia liked to think that he wasn’t exactly the brightest Lumos in the night, as they said. He could be, but she preferred to think otherwise. “I’ve been good,” Cecilia said, except for getting letters from my Death Eater father and hiding it from everyone, she concluded in her head. “Just bloody ready for this school year to be over. How about you?”