Ocean Breathes Salty [Cecilia]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 0:28:47 GMT -5

This might be a little more difficult than Trey had initially thought. Her mouth would definitely be the downfall of this little arrangement. Sure it would be hard for anyone to dispute the physical aspect as she seemed to be able to do that, but when it came to speaking in public she would need a lot of bloody work to fix that. He still found it odd that she could so easily be physical with him, but conversation was looking to be total shit. He figured it would be the reverse as most girls wouldn’t want a bloke’s hands that they hated all over them but would be far more compliant about just polite conversation. He couldn’t seem to figure this one out aside from that she was a damn slag. That was the only plausible conclusion he could come to in that moment.

He wagged his finger at her with a cluck of his tongue as if reprimanding a small child when she spoke again. ”I’m starting to think you aren’t holding up on your end of the bargain. Actually I think you are incapable of doing it.” He said watching her back away before crossing his arms and leaning back up against the wall with a smirk. ”I don’t like wasting my time.” He said simply wondering if maybe it would be less hassle just to tell Roman than have to teach the bint how to speak properly. ”If you can’t follow my rules the deal is off.” He added with a bored expression as he looked down at his nails with disinterest. Sure she would give him a good boost on the outside, but it was probably not worth the irritation to deal with her if this was how she was going to be.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 3:23:54 GMT -5

It was a little bit concerning that holding her tongue was proving to be so damn difficult. How was it that she could go home and spend an entire summer with her mother, Klaus, and Lars, and keep herself from saying too much to piss her off, but couldn’t stop herself from snapping at her supposed boyfriend? This wouldn’t work at bloody all and eventually he would decide that dealing with her wasn’t worth it—although part of that would be a good thing, she knew that ending it that way would result in Trey telling Roman the truth anyhow. Since she had officially trapped herself in an even worse situation than she’d started off with, Cecilia knew that she really just needed to focus. She could do this; all she had to do was ignore pretty much every irritating thing he said, and pretend that he was an all right person to be around. That was not more difficult than agreeing with her misogynist stepfather. In fact, that was a hell of a lot easier. Just bloody pull yourself together, she told herself, actively stopping herself from glaring at him as he did that same ridiculous attempt of reprimanding her. Ignore it, she thought, breathing a sigh of relief when he leaned back against the wall. Maybe it would be easier when he wasn’t so bloody close to her. She ran a hand through her hair, reminding herself once again that this was an easy task compared to what she did at home. “No, I’m sorry,” she stated, irritated at herself for apologizing, but knowing that she just needed to get over herself until this was over. “I can do it, trust me.” If he knew just how good at playing the part of whatever she needed to be, he wouldn’t be worried, but she was actually bloody glad that he didn’t know about that.

Him going back on this deal now would be absolutely awful, making Roman hate her more than he already did and letting out the one secret that she was pretty damn glad no one here knew about. She didn’t like the bloody sound of him actually phrasing it as having ‘rules,’ and she once again told herself that she probably should have asked about these rules prior to this starting up. If she had thought he’d tell her, maybe she would have, but somehow she really doubted that he’d have done so. Luckily, before the first statement that came to mind fell from her lips, she heard voices heading around the corner, momentarily distracting her. Cecilia took a step closer to him, putting her in reasonable vicinity for a couple, she supposed, but she wasn’t going to initiate any further damn physical contact lest he think that she was actually interested in that. Besides, she was curious to see what these rules were, and what he’d do the first time there were other people actually around. “I can follow rules,” Cecilia replied, quietly, stopping herself from rolling her eyes or somehow making the remark sarcastic. There was her damn control—apparently it had been sleeping. The deal absolutely could not be off, after all, she reminded herself, noticing out of the corner of her eye that the group had finally come around the corner.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 10:25:59 GMT -5

He had started to think that maybe this whole deal would be a colossal waste of time. Pretending to be tied down to one bint was something that would affect his own day-to-day life. While he didn’t know the girl well he was fairly certain him shagging any girl that wasn’t her would lead others to believe that the relationship was a farce. He was starting to regret this decision the moment he realized this, along with her inability to keep her mouth in check was going to be a great inconvenience for him.

He arched an eyebrow at her as she apologized, finding himself impressed once again that it sounded mostly sincere though he knew that wasn’t the case in the slightest. The only thing the bint was sorry for was keeping the secret of who her father really was from her now ex-boyfriend. Trey was sure she could learn to enjoy this at some point, or at least the benefits he would be more than willing to provide her with. As much as she kept saying ‘no’ he was sure the longer they were ‘together’ it would become increasingly difficult for her to stay strong in her current decision. ”Trust you?” He asked with a chuckle and a shake of his head. ”Don’t count on it.” He added. Trey trusted no one, as that was dangerous in his world. Trust was something he had never had much stalk in. Merlin knew most of the time he wasn’t to be trusted.

It seemed like she was having slight difficulty keeping her face from revealing exactly what she was really thinking. To anyone else it may not be as obvious, but he was taught to watch others closely; to pick apart every little thing possible. ”Prove it.” He said simply with a shrug before hearing the sound of a group of girls coming around the corner giggling and talking loudly though they hadn’t seemed to notice them yet. He recognized a couple of girls as previous shags, a smirk coming across his face. ”Well?” He said to the Gryffindor waiting to see what she would do.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2015 14:15:39 GMT -5

Perhaps telling him to trust her had been the wrong phrasing, since he was a Slytherin, after all. She had only been contemplating just how many reasons she had for already knowing that she could pull this off realistically. Of course, Roman had also seen how she acted around her family enough to know that she was good at pretending, but she doubted he was paying enough attention to pick up on anything. She was glad that nothing snarky came to mind at his words, as him not trusting her was no bloody surprise. For a moment, Cecilia wanted to snap back asking just how he would like her to prove that she could follow his ridiculous rules, but she thanked Merlin that the ability to control what she did or didn’t say was finally coming back. Instead, she tried to quickly determine how she could use the group that was about to come around the corner at any moment to her advantage. She couldn’t think of a damn way to prove that she could hold her tongue other than just bloody doing it, but she had to prove some kind of point, clearly. Suddenly, a thought came to her, even if she didn’t like it. He would want Roman, and probably the rest of the damn school, to think that they were shagging—people would bloody assume it, obviously, but she figured it would be pretty damn helpful of her to move that rumor along a little faster. Although she wanted to think up any other alternative that didn’t involve providing proof, in a way, to the bloody gossips in this school, there wasn’t time to think up another plan. Besides, she really believed him that he’d break this deal in a damn second.

The Fat Lady was sleeping, like always, which meant she barely even opened her eyes when Cecilia muttered the password quietly enough that Trey bloody hopefully didn’t hear it. That was a small victory, at least, because she didn’t have the patience to deal with the ridiculous portrait messing with the only plan she had. At least this was easier than talking to him, even if the implications would only make her look worse—not that she gave a damn what the vast majority of the school thought of her. The group of girls came around the corner only a moment later and he had barely finished speaking before she was bringing her lips back to his. Everyone already thinks I’m a slag, might as well go all out, she told herself, figuring that she was screwed enough as it was. Making sure to continue listening to the approach of the bints, Cecilia began to pull him in the direction of the now open common room door without breaking the kiss. Bloody luck that it was empty, or this plan would have failed too.

This was going to make him too bloody pleased with himself, and she really did wish that she’d come up with another plan, but she’d been damn short on time; once she was sure that they’d gotten the full attention of the group, Cecilia let the portrait to the common room close behind them. There. Now they could use their damn imaginations and tell everyone with ears what they’d witnessed. If that wasn’t helpful of her, she didn’t know what was. That really needs to stop being the go-to plan, she told herself, pulling away finally. “There you go. Now half the school will think you’ve already shagged me by the time we make it downstairs,” she said, dryly. If that wasn’t enough to stop him from telling Roman the truth, then she was at a damn loss anyhow. “I think that was rather helpful of me, yes?”

-CONTINUED-