Living the Dream || Caleb

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2015 22:17:07 GMT -5

"Ugh, I really don't want to see my brother swapping spit with Kiki if they got together." She said, cringing at the thought. She couldn't help but give Caleb a mischievous grin when he said about her doubting his Hide and Seek skills, "We'll see. After all, I quite like the idea of us sneaking around a bit." She told him, suggestively, quirking an eyebrow and giving him an angelic smile.

A new blush crept onto her cheeks when Caleb called her cute, and she bowed her head to hide it. She looked up with a confused expression when Caleb began to speak again, "You saw Zeke? He didn't mention anything about that." Ruby said, a sightly confused expression crossing her face this time.

Ruby cocked her head to one side, "Getting out the house more?" She repeated, looking really confused before the realisation dawned on her, "Oh!" She said, giggling a little as she peeked up at him through her lashes.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2015 0:02:38 GMT -5

Caleb pulled a face of disgust. “Ruby, do me a favour please, don’t ever mention your brother or Kiki and the phrase ‘swapping spit’ in the same sentence again” he requested of the red head shuddering at the thought of seeing that first hand. Hopefully that would never come to fruition nor would either of them catch he and Ruby together. His eyebrows rose at her next words. That certainly was unexpected but the teenager did like the sound of that. “Is that so?” he smirked at her as he slung his arm around her shoulders.

“Hey, hey, don’t do that, you’re going have to get used to my compliments and you can’t hide your blush every single time” he asked of her as he took her chin between his forefinger and thumb and lifted her head up so he could look into her blue eyes. Really he did find her eyes very mesmerising. “Yes I was in Ollivander's yesterday and we talked” he told her, not giving any further details.

The boy chuckled as realisation finally dawned on his friend. “I’m guessing you like idea of that?” he smiled down at her. Thankfully he was of age and could apparate to London every time he wanted to see her, which he expected to be quiet a lot.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2015 8:30:39 GMT -5

Ruby burst into a fit of laughter at Caleb's response to her comment about Zeke and Kiki. She shuffled closer to him when he draped his arm around her shoulders and she took a hold of the hem of his shirt, smiling up at him with a mischievous smile. Her legs became numb when he held her chin in a surprisingly tender manner.

Ruby tried her best to restrain herself from kissing Caleb there and then; and in a way she managed to succeed but she couldn't help her eyes trail down his face and flick between his lips and his eyes. She seemed to have lost the capability to speak, as he spoke to her. Even when Caleb said about seeing Ezekiel she still couldn't bring herself to make a snide remark about her brother. Even when he asked her a direct question about if she liked the idea of seeing each other more, all she could do was nod vigorously.

She remained stood close to him, holding onto his shirt when she finally managed to find her voice and she swallowed, "I would like that - a lot." She managed to squeak. Seriously, she couldn't understand how this boy could drive her so crazy!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 9, 2015 6:52:39 GMT -5

The idea of catching his best friend kissing and Ezekiel snogging was nothing some that sat too well with Caleb but he conceded it was bound to happen sooner or later. The boy had no idea what came over him as he slung his arm around Ruby’s shoulders. His other hand started to feel very clammy, this wasn’t ideal, if only he could pull out his wand and get that under control. But doing that would alert Ruby to the fact he was nervous and that was not the message he wanted to convey. It didn’t really surprise him when she shuffled closer to him as he knew that was a common reaction. What did surprise him however was Ruby took hold of his shirt’s hem. He looked down in surprise and the at her and back where her hand was connected to the material. Okay he figured he could handle that; all he needed to do was to take a few deep breaths. Thank Merlin they were the only two people in the shop at the moment.

Thankfully when he took hold of her chin his hand was back to it’s normal dry state. But he wondered why her eyes kept flickering as if she was pondering something. He could have made his move and that would have been their first kiss but it didn’t want it to be where he worked or else it would hold no significance. No, Caleb wanted it somewhere special to them both. Looking down at the girl she seemed to have lost her voice, could he have been the cause of that he wondered. When she nodded firmly, he was glad and chuckled a little. “Just breathe yeah?” he begged of her, catching on she was nervous.

He arched a brow at her squeak of an answer not expecting anything of the sort from the girl. “I’m glad to hear that. When I have my days off we can spend time together, however you can visit me here any time you want” he informed, hoping this date of theirs would go very well. “ Did you still want to get the book?” he asked gesturing to magical creatures book she had picked up.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 13, 2015 9:25:30 GMT -5

Ruby smiled and wriggled free of Caleb before looking down at the book, "Hmm nah, I already have it. Thanks though." She said in an easily teasing manner. "I got to get going anyway, I'm supposed to be meeting a friend soon. Enjoy the rest of work Caleb, I'll owl you tonight." She took hold of the front of his shirt and pulled him closer before kissing him on the cheek tenderly. She gave him another playful smile before placing the book back on the shelf and wandering out of the shop.

Her day had definitely been made.

*END OF THREAD*