8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 1, 2018 13:58:56 GMT -5

DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE #2
It's time for our second dev challenge! Our first one went incredibly well, so we're hoping that this one will too! It's a little bit harder than making a moodboard, but for those of you that give it a shot,
I don't think that you will be disappointed! This month's dev challenge is to make a video for your character! You can do this using iMove or Windows Movie Maker or whatever software that you have on your computer! You can find a song, find clips of your character and put them all together!

Again, I know that sounds a lot harder than just making a moodboard but they will be so fun to watch. Clips from Youtube are probably easiest to get and sites like these are pretty helpful for downloading those clips to be helpful. They don't have to be long videos at all. They can be 30 seconds, they can be a minute -- they could be a full song if you're feeling ambitious. Whatever you want!

Here are some examples for you. I made this one a couple of years ago for the entire site:

And here is an even older couple video that I made in the past.

Here is a site trailer that Quinn made once!

As you can tell, these are a lot of fun but I know they are a lot of work. We still hope that some of you give it a shot! :) If you get a finished product and you don't have a youtube channel or vimeo account to upload it to, just contact me and you can send me the video and I can upload it on our Insurrection youtube channel!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 6, 2018 21:52:06 GMT -5

I tried <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options