birthday
blood status
Pureblood
sexual orientation
Heterosexual
occupation
Student
general appearance
Karel has a sharp jaw which seems to be a family trait for him on both sides. He's very handsome but has a somewhat babyfaced look about him, making it much easier for him to act innocent when necessary. Karel has bright blue eyes that match his fathers and a smirk like his mothers. From a young age, Karel has had it drilled into his head that he should always dress well and walk with perfect posterity, never slouch. His dirty blond hair is always messed up, giving him a windswept look which adds to his babyfaced, innocent look.

former school
Hogwarts, of course
former house
Preferably Slytherin, you cannot insult me with another house.
achievements
- Prefect 18/19
- Reserve Beater 16/17
- Beater 17/18, 18/19

university
Not quite there yet
university major(s)

years attended

skills
Psychology (he doesn't use it for good), Manipulation, Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Flying, Leading, Tactical Planning, Charming People, Getting what he wants, Making people feel good about themselves ("I use it to my advantage"), Bargaining, Making Deals that go in his favour all the time, Potions, Sneaking
weaknesses
His Family, His own Vanity, He gets overconfident sometimes, Being told no (he has quite a temper on him) 

He is his own weakness.
positive traits
Charming, Intelligent, Ambitious, Gregarious, Flirtatious, Charming, Confident, Sly, Sarcastic, Confident, Determined, Proper, Articulate, Eloquent, Inquisitive, Insightful, Intuitive, Meticulous
negative traits
Cocky, Compulsive, Arrogant, Dishonest, Disloyal, Manipulative, Deceptive, Calculating, Haughty, Vindictive, Spiteful
hobbies/interests
Dark Arts, Reading, Experimenting with Potions, Studying plants for his potions, Making Deals and fulfilling them... for a price, Flying, Drawing, Sneaking up on people
accomplishments
My existence is an accomplishment in itself.

Also, I'm rather proud of the little deal making business I have going on.

character history
Let's start from the beginning shall we, a good old once upon a time?

I was born late at night, or early in the morning depending on how you look at it, on a warm August day. My parents are Danijela and Terrence Higgs, they are rather well known I believe, or if they're not... well in my opinion they should be. Growing up I wanted for nothing, whatever I asked for, I got and if mum and dad didn't give me it. I'd ask my Uncle or keep pestering mum and dad until they gave me what I wanted, whether they wanted to or not. It was something I discovered I could do from a very young age really, get whatever I wanted and it's something that I still do now, but we'll talk about that later.

Our family live in London, a magnificent house, not quite a manor but not quite a simple house, I guess money can get you nice things and our family love material things. Growing up, my life was always on this high. Mum has a good job, as does dad which means more money for us. Ever since I could toddle, mum, dad and even Uncle Nik had been on a broom, so naturally I've always flown. It's one of the few things I actually enjoy in life that doesn't involve me having to go through the effort of talking to people and listening to them whine about their issues in the hopes of being my friend. I only make deals, you want to be my friend? Well... you'd probably die before being my friend. I don't do friends, I do acquaintances and business partners. That's something you need to know about me. Friends are not a part of my life.

When I was ten, a couple of weeks before my eleventh birthday, I received my acceptance letter to Hogwarts, it wasn't a surprise; naturally I was expecting it. I'd been showing signs of magic since I was five when I burnt the curtains in our living room because mum and dad had told me I couldn't get a new broom, (I got the broom in the end, before you ask). Anyway, I went to Hogwarts and yeah, I was excited but not like everyone else though, especially not those Mudbloods (it's just a school!) And I settled in. I'm doing well, studying and the like, I've even managed to establish my own little business at school. People know who to go to when they want certain things, for a small price... if I do a favour for me; you owe me a favour whether you like it or not. No bargaining, what I say goes. It's your decision whether you want to make the deal or not; it doesn't affect me.

Anyway, I'm still at school and nothing of interest to report (not that any of it is your business anyway, I told you this because I wanted to, not because you asked me too). I am me and this is my life up to now. Nothing overly exciting really is it?

parents
Danijela Higgs and Terrence Higgs
siblings
Only me
children
No thank you!
partner
Well... you see
other family
family history
I don't really know much, never really asked mum and dad about it. I don't find it that important. What I do know though is before I was born, before I was even a prizewinning idea in my parents mind. My mum and Uncle Nik lived in Slovenia from when she was two and he was like, I dunno? A little older, four I think Uncle Nik said. Anyway they lived there for a few years because the Dark Lord had been beaten and my grandma and granddad had to do the smartest thing at the time to keep the family alive and that was flee.

Mum grew up happily, attended Beauxbatons then when the news the Dark Lord was back, summoned their parents home to Ireland where she and UNcle Nik attended Hogwarts - Slytherin, naturally. She got the Dark Mark, he got the Dark Mark... (I'll get the dark mark). When the Battle of Hogwarts happened and the Dark Lord was defeated again. Mum and Uncle Nik ran away again (I feel I should mention mum and dad dated when they were at Hogwarts), this time to the Netherlands.

Anyway, this is where we come to the really important stuff! Mum came back in 2002 and when she met my dad again things... went well for them and sure enough, not long after the best thing in their lives happened - I was born. 

I don't really understand why all of this is important, because it's not to do with me. But there you go! I told you everything I know about my family history... Uncle Nik likes to big them up a lot, dad doesn't really talk about his side of the family to me that much though so I don't know much at all.

other
face claim
Thomas brodie-sangster
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Eeyup
how did you hear about us?
I just followed the voices
roleplay sample
"I'm too pretty to have to do what you say"

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Oct 16, 2018 23:12:31 GMT -5

Pending!

@alayla , @calliope, @mena needs their posts for AR!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 17, 2018 16:56:25 GMT -5

Took me way longer than I hoped BUT all three are at AR now... or they should be!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Oct 18, 2018 22:59:32 GMT -5

Accepted as a 5th Year Slytherin!