Happy Birthday Mya!!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2018 22:14:57 GMT -5

Okay, so I don't get to do these very often, but YAY, I get to do this one!

In case anyone didn't know, today was a very important day, it was:

Mya's Birthday!

So everyone should come over here and wish her the very happiest of birthdays! I'll go first!

Mya, I hope you know that we love you, and that you are so creative, and lively. And you bring some of the best stories about things that some of us would have never dreamed of talking about to the Discord channel. I did not know that saving animal crackers in your onesie was the best option, but your son taught me that. I also learned that sleep deprived Mya doesn't know how jumping works. Which might honestly be one of the most amusing stories that I think I've heard in a long, long time.

I am so glad that we geeked out together about old cartoons last night, that was hilarious. AND I'M STILL SINGING OUT OF THE BOX OKAY?! Just going to throw this in here again, because it feels necessary.

I love you! And I hope you have had an amazing day! So... So Long, Farewell, To You My Friend...

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2018 22:25:29 GMT -5

My dear sweet amazing Ghetto screeching wifey. Yo you are my numbah one, and I feel like shit when we go more than hours not talking. You literally raise me up.

I look forward to all of your blips the vids and songs you send me. You brighten my day and my mood and I just... I fucking love you man. You're epic. I love you and all your people and the chicken glare will forever mean something more. I love you sooooo much

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2018 22:32:02 GMT -5

MYA HELLO, YOU LOVELY HUMAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are awesome. Every time you're in the Discord, I feel like it's an amazing time because you never fail to make me laugh. Your writing is amazing, and I genuinely can't get enough of your characters. KEEP DOIN YOU MYA, BECAUSE I'M LOVIN IT. I hope you have (had?) the most amazing birthday ever because you totally deserve it <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2018 22:44:00 GMT -5

Hello from this part of the world!!

It's well into the next day here!! However its still the 29th for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY LADY!! Hope you had a great day!! May all your dreams come true as you deserve it!! I love you! Your writing! Your characters and just chatting to you!! Speaking to you is so nice and it never fails to make me smile. I love educating you when you live under your rock!! Hope you have great birthday!! Thanks for being awesome!!!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Oct 29, 2018 23:54:09 GMT -5

MYAAAAAA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING WOMAN! it's still two hours left, we're not late
you're utterly amazing, and i really hope that liam gave you the gift of being able to sleep! it's amazing and fascinating to see all that you do in your day-to-day life of being a mother and then still having time to post??and inspiration?? ICON

you're amazing, spectacular, and i'm so looking forward to all the threads that we're gonna have! never gonna give us up, i'm never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and huuurt you. please tell me you were able to enjoy your birthday weekends! i'm so happy that you're here-- your characters are so fun to read!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2018 6:58:08 GMT -5

Mya, lovey, Mahfud, Ironic Fam Creator II...

GOD I LOVE THE SOCKS OFF OF YOU, BONNIE LASS! I'M SORRY I'M LATE BUT I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY THAT A SLEEP DEPRIVED MUMMY COULD HAVE, WITH BELLS ON!

You've given me many happy (hilarious) memories in the past few months that I will treasure always! I've gotten to know you better too, and while I wasn't here the first time round I'm glad I caught you on the second.

MAY THE SAX BE WITH YOU!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2018 7:48:45 GMT -5

Mya, my love!

Happy birthday! I hope you have/had an amazing day. I'm not sure if it's still your birthday because time zones but eh!

I'm so glad we're starting to talk and I hope to have plots and talk to you even more in tiiime! <3

Now go force yourself to watch Inside Out and not be allowed to change the channel.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Oct 30, 2018 23:30:24 GMT -5

I'm late, I'm late! Mya, I hope that you had the best birthday ever. You probably already said that but I missed it in Discord but I hope your son let you sleep in a little bit... I can hope, at least hahah! You are such an amazing person and a writer and I'm so glad that you decided to rejoin the site because we all missed you! Since you have come back, all of your characters have been so well written and their backstories so creative and in-depth. I always love stalking your threads and I do think that you will break your female curse at some point! I believe it! But even if you don't, all of your guys are so fun to read too!

Love love love you so much!

also remake elijah

Heheh just kidding. Anyways, sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a fantastic day! You completely deserve it!