Misery Loves My Company // Isabella

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 10, 2015 18:41:08 GMT -5

Bells!

I do apologize for it having been so long since we have replied again. There was a huge hurricane where we were staying in America and it did some damage, but we’re all alright. Things were just a bit hectic around here, delaying our return to London for a bit, but I do promise we will be there shortly. How’s the ice cream parlour working out? Working hard, I hope? Well, you should be spending time with your family, Bells. You’ve seen Evan all year round…I’m sure your family has missed you and wants to actually see you. The family bonfire got postponed? Well, that’s quite shocking. I don’t remember them ever getting postponed. Hardly ever alone? As in, you’re occasionally alone? Try to make that hardly ever to be never, yeah? Don’t make us worry over you more than we already do. People should never remain silent, Bells, as nothing will ever change. If there is something that isn’t right in the world, it is important for people to speak up for what they believe, following their instincts in helping to fix the world. It is no secret that things right now aren’t how they should be…but nothing will ever get fixed simply by talking about it. Don’t ever be silent, Bells. You are far too remarkable to let this world quiet that mind of yours. You’re not just a kid anymore. In fact, your birthday is soon, is it not? It doesn’t matter if anyone remembers your family; you just need to remember them and you need to honor them in your memories. They have always been proud of you, Isabella, and that will never change as long as you stand up for what you believe.

I will let you know when we have a more firm date of our arrival, sweetheart. Stay strong and don’t forget that we need to meet this boy of yours to make sure he’s treating you right.

Love you,

The Family
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2015 17:53:52 GMT -5

Please tell me that you guys will be in London soon or are already in London…the summer is nearly over and I haven’t seen you. My aunt isn’t acting nearly as crazy as I thought and I was really hoping that I would be able to see you soon. I know you guys want to meet Evan and he’s already met a lot of the family so he might as well meet you guys. Unfortunately, the summer bonfire had gotten cancelled or postponed or whatever; surprise, surprise. And no, they never got postponed before. I don’t even know what traditions have maintained anymore…what’s the point? I must say, I do like being out of school right now so I can’t wait to graduate…though, I don’t know what I’m going to do yet, so don’t bother asking. That’s a way away. I love working at the ice cream parlour…it’s work…and it gets me paid. I’ve even started looking at some apartments, not that I’m going to get one this summer…but I can get it when I graduate. I’m looking for the cheapest I can find…except…I probably shouldn’t go to where the cheapest apartments are. How can I possibly honor the memories of my parents when they’re gone? They’re a tad more forgiving than I am. Anyways, come visit soon please. And Evan is treating me right; I think you’ll really like him. I think dad and mum would have really liked him, too.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Bells