birthday
blood status
Halfblood
sexual orientation
Heterosexul
occupation
"I'm a student, silly."
general appearance
On the small side she stands at just barely 5'3" (160cm) She has long dark brown hair that fals in heavy waves and cinnamon brown eyes. A pointy perky nose combined with her full lips gives her a soft type of beauty that she likes to play with

former school
N/A
former house
N/a
achievements
None Currently 

university
n/a
university major(s)
n/a
years attended
n/a

skills
Charms, Divination, reading people, great with kids, COMC, cooking, convincing Osteros to do things with her/for her 
weaknesses
Osteros, Summer (her sister),  Potions (she is rubbish at it), dancing, cake, family, her mother. 
positive traits
intelligent, crafty, frugal, loving, giving, kind, considerate, war, large heart, dedicated, 
negative traits
broken, cares too much for the opinions of others, sensitive, babied, dependent, naive, too quick to trust
hobbies/interests
spending time with O, hanging out with Mona, cooking, dancing, working out, and doing her hair 
accomplishments
None thus far, but the day is still young 

character history
"I was born into a pretty interesting family, and by interesting I mean intense. I was the second half of a second set of twins for my parents (who already had twin boys in Osteros and Harvey (don't ask we still don't get what is with these weird ass names). Unfortunately, my birth was too much on my poor mother and she... well she died because of me. My brother Osteros is the only one who doesn't make me feel like I am insane for feeling like I somehow still have a connection to her like I can still feel her here protecting me. Maybe it had something to do with Osteros taking care of her like he did, I'm never so sure. 

Summer and I, despite being twins, well we don't exactly get along. You see it seems that I got everything that was good about my mother, while my sister got everything that was bad about her. We became yin and yang, the light and the dark making both of the other look brighter. Summer and I (unlike most twins I have met) do not get along really, we do not try and we never have. To the point that my father used to have to separate us, or Osteros would have to. I never really got on with Harvey, though I tried, I was just never a fan, something that didn't change as I got older. Which, I still find funny as Summer prefers him and I prefer Osteros. Twintuition, I guess! 

I had a pretty okay childhood, though things were rather dower when the boys went away to school, but being at Pevrell meant that I didn't have to worry about that, and Daddy didn't have to worry about us. After all, he was doing all of this on his own! I honestly loved school from the moment that I got there, I thought that it was rather brilliant, but the people sometimes could be a little insane. Isn't that how things are though when it comes to large groups of people? 

The attacks at the school made things a little crazy and I learned to hold my friends close, those that were still at school, and not take it for granted. Things are still very crazy, but I am rather  sure that things will keep getting better.  After all when you're at rock bottom things can only go up, and with all these recent changes who knows what will happen. 

parents
Welkin and Edith Arington (nee Cotwell) (deceased) 
siblings
@osteros , , and @summer
children
ew
partner
if there is one we don't know about it
other family
Harvey's baby
family history
Welkin and Edith met in a small pub just outside of London. She was on holiday from school and he was taking a day off from work, after having his ears boxed by his boss for acting a fool. It was simple and oh, so honestly cheesy romantic comedy type of meeting. She had had too many drinks and he was getting up to leave and her drink ended up in his lap. He walked her home, mainly because she wasn't from there and he didn't want to see her being taken advantage of in that state. It sort of sparked a horrible love affair and before they knew it she had moved into his flat. They dated, and after about two years a bit of a funk settled in. She wanted to move forward and to get married, have a family. He said no, so she left.

They lived apart for six months before he showed up at her door, flowers in hand and apologized. It had taken him far too much alcohol, far too much time, for him to see that he loved her and well, he did. Something he was not good at telling anyone. They married a year later in a small ceremony and around a year later, she found out she was pregnant. Twin boys came and then around three years later, twin girls. It was hard for her to deliver the girls. Hard for her to make it through and though she fought hard after Winter was delivered she closed her eyes and never regained consciousness.

Consumed by grief, Welkin moved the family from Brighton where they had been living to the north closer to his family home to have help, and tried his best to raise four children under the age of five alone.

other
the good twin
face claim
Maggie Lindemann
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
yarp
how did you hear about us?
fortune cookie
roleplay sample
none

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 27, 2018 12:14:15 GMT -5

Hi @winnie - dou you mean Maggie Lindemann? That's who comes up when I google Maddie Lindemann? Just want to make sure before I add her to FCs!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 27, 2018 12:28:10 GMT -5

>.> yes. That's who I meant. That's why we dont let me do things when I'm tired
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 27, 2018 12:38:20 GMT -5

Hahah it happens! Just wanted to make sure! Just make sure you update the name on the app whenever you have time :)
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 3, 2019 21:15:09 GMT -5

Accepted as a 6th Year Hufflepuff!