birthday
blood status
Halfblood
sexual orientation
Bisexual
occupation
Hogwarts student
general appearance
Short and standing at just 5'4" Ramona has long red hair, and bright eyes. Her complexion covered in freckles she always wears a smile. Dressing on the conservative side she doesn't really see the reason to wear make up or to wear the styles of the other girls. She is a little awkward in social situations, but graceful in her movements.

former school
n/a
former house
n/a
achievements
n/a

university
n/a
university major(s)
n/a
years attended
n/a

skills
Transfiguration, writing, gymnastics, dancing, anything that doesn't involve people 
weaknesses
People, @dima , @summer , school, small animals, DADA
positive traits
Happy, funny, sweet, adorably awkward, kind, loyal
negative traits
Obsessive, gets tunnel vision, quiet, shy, awkward, thinks she's ugly
hobbies/interests
Gymnastics, dancing, hanging with Dima and Winter, schoolwork, her hair! 
accomplishments
n/a

character history
"I was born into a small little family, just outside Dublin, Ireland. You could say that we were a happy family, because to all of those around them, that is the appearance that they gave to people. I was not really wanted and they only married because Nan pretty much forced them (bless her little Catholic heart). I could say that things were happy at home like everyone thought, but that, would be a lie. Ma and Da fought, a lot, and there were a time or two when Da would come into breakfast from the front door wearing the clothes he had been when he had gone round to pub (which earned him a pan to the head more than once) but they stuck it out. I started Gymnastics when I was four, because Da said Ma needed to have something to do when he was gone or something. 

It was a lot of fun and that is where Ma met Robbie. They were close and he had a little girl who became my best friend, Ciara. They didn't always see eye to eye and more than once we got banished to the garden while it sounded like they argued in the kitchen (though it wasn't the kind of arguing that she did with my dad, sounded different). Da left less than two year later, and I will always remember that day until I die. I had come home from practice at the gym and had done a tumble, by myself! It was the first time I had done a round-off alone and then I did them all over the gym! I was so excited, but Da was putting bags in his car and he told me he would always love me before driving away. I cried so hard, I screamed, I ran after him, I begged, I prayed and no matter how hard my Ma held me it didn't change what he had put in my pocket. His wedding band. 

Ma didn't seem too bothered by it and though I did nothing but go see Ciara and Gymnastics. Ma remarried a just after I turned eight to Robbie of all people. It was kind of weird having my coach around all the time. At first at least, but as time went on things got better. We moved from Dublin to Cork, Robbie got a better job or something and we were gone . They seemed happy and I got all the mat time that I wanted so who was I to hate it? I got better and better every day, and eventually I got to start competing in the lower levels and easily advanced. It was great!! 

I got my Hogwarts letter and away I went, off to school, practicing where and when I could, making sure to stretch and what not every day, to make sure I did everything Robbie told me to do, and when I was home, I competed. This worked and I did pretty good. Ciara even made it to the County finals when we were fourteen! I fell, and Robbie got mad, he left the match and the building by Ma said that he would be at home when we got there, but we never made it home. We were hit by another car and I woke in the hospital that no only had Ciara died, but Robbie wasn't coming back. Needless to say that it was a low, low blow. 

The only person that I let in most days now is Dima. he's one of the few people who doesn't try and hurt me. He's never judging me, and he always reminds me of how amazing I can be (even if I never really listen to him). I mainly just do what I can in school and do what I can to stay fit, even if I don't compete that much anymore. Ma took me to my grandparents house in Dublin for Christmas last year (2017) and I expected her to come back and get me, but she never did. Maybe I should be surprised but then maybe not.

Now I live with my grandparents, and just do what I can, not like there is much to do anymore but study anyways. "

parents
Kevin  Baumgarten and Rebecca Baumgarten-Havers
siblings
none
children
none
partner
none
other family
none
family history
Kevin and Rebecca were an odd couple to everyone around them. They were both from families from opposite ends of town, one from North Dunlin, the other from south. No one really ever heard the story of how they met, even though everyone wanted to know how someone so stuck up had managed to get into her head, but they somehow managed to make an okay couple. For years they dated, for years they were together but one night, one fight was all it took and then Rebecca found herself pregnant and everything changed. 

Kevin married her (Thanks Mum) but in all reality Kevin would have done it because he loved her, Rebecca was on the fence about it all vbut went alog with it. For seven years she went along with it. For seven year she was the one who held it all together and took care of Ramona, but in the end Kevin was the one who left. Rebecca Met Robbie through Ramona's gymnastics and they hit it off (and might have had an affair but she will never admit to it). They married and things were rocky like before until he too left when Ramona was fourteen. 

In 2017 Rebecca dissapeared and no one has seen her since. 

other
Is a Junior level Gymnast
face claim
Daria Milky
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Yahs
how did you hear about us?
I can't recal....
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan