Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2018 0:20:57 GMT -5

Dante Tadaaki Faucher
Spell Inventor
Werewolf

Hello! my name is Dante Tadaaki Faucher, also known as just Dante or DTF because I am. DTF, that is. I've been a werewolf for more than half my life, and lost my wife in the same night I was turned. She's with me in spirit (not literally, she's not a ghost), and I have our memories together to remind me things were happy and real. We never had kids in our short time together, though I would have liked some if she'd been amenable. But alas, it wasn't to be.

Since her death and my transformation, I've gotten back on the horse, so to speak, and have found my joie de vivre once again. With two degrees from Lufkin University in Spell Invention and Herbology, I've purchased an apothecary and have been making good money with it for several years.

As a French/Italian man, I'm a lover of people, wine, and good food from both sides of my heritage. Native in French and Italian both, because my parents spoke both in equal measure while I was growing up, and fluent in English (obviously). I have intermediate knowledge in Spanish as well, as it's close to Italian and Spain is near both France and Italy. It seemed like a relevant language to learn.

I dislike bullies in any form, like any self-respecting man, and I won't shy away from taking any bully I see down a peg. 

Widower

This template was made by Lady Cara *
CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:
Antonia and Marco Faucher - The 'rents, super awesome and Dante loves them to bits, honestly.

Gabriella, Emmanuele, and Alessio - The siblings. "They're lame and I don't know why I love them." Not true. Dante knows exactly why he loves them. They're fabulous and he couldn't ask for better brothers and sister.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 17, 2018 21:04:43 GMT -5

Dante Faucher | 55 | Spell Inventor/Herbologist