Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2018 13:42:58 GMT -5

Ronald Bilius Weasley
by Quinn
birthday
blood status
Pureblood
sexual orientation
Heterosexual
occupation
Co-Owner of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Order of the Phoenix
Retired Auror
general appearance
Ron's a little awkward, in truth. Tall, thin, and gangly, he's never exactly been conventionally attractive. In fact, it's never been his looks that draw people to him. Instead, it's the warm personality that seems to exude from every pore of his being. Ron makes people feel comfortable, whether it's in his casual stance (shoving his hands into his pockets or drumming his fingers on the cash desk at WWW) or his inviting smile. He's taller than most of his brothers - standing at 6'2", he's taller than most of the Weasley's actually. Freckles dot his face and bright blue eyes stand out above a slightly elongated nose ("Which, actually, I probably inherited from the Black side of the family, in case you were wondering. Regal noses, or something like that."). He's got fiery red hair, which is characteristic of the Weasley family. He had gained a bit of weight a few years ago, but he's slimmed down. Something about trying to eat right and set a good example for Maeve. Ron dresses casually, preferring a pair of jeans and a t-shirt above anything else, though he'll resentfully wear the Magenta robes that are a uniform staple at WWW.

former school
Hogwarts
former house
Gryffindor
achievements
☼ Gryffindor Keeper: 5th-6th Year (1995-1997)
☼ Golden Trio: All the Years

university
N/A
university major(s)
N/A
years attended
N/A

skills
☼ FAMILY-CENTRIC: Ron's really good about keeping his family at the center of things. He's always had a soft spot for them, but ever since Fred passed, he's realized just how precious family is. He spends a lot of time at home, making sure Molly and Arthur are doing alright. He's also been known to cook a few casseroles when someone births a new baby. But they're horrible...don't eat them. Ron is much better at eating food than he is at making it.

☼ LOYALTY: Ron's biggest strength is his loyalty. His philosophy is once loyalty is earned, it can't ever disappear. He's loyal to his friends, his family, and his daughter. When those relationships are called into question or threatened, he usually erupts into a brave (slightly uncommon) state for him.

☼ BRAVERY: Speaking of bravery, Ron does exhibit the traditional Gryffindor quality on occasion. As aforementioned, he's quick to jump into courageous mode when his family or friends are threatened or in trouble. When he was an Auror, he used to have a lot more moments of bravery, but since his retirement, Ron lives a more simplistic life at WWW.

☼ STRATEGY: Wizards Chess Champion! Ron has always had an eye for Wizard's Chess and the strategy associated with it. This was particularly helpful during his days as an Auror. Ron was able to predict and protect his fellow Aurors when they were out on missions. Nowadays, he uses this knowledge of strategy and spacial awareness to make sure that the shelves of WWW are stocked to capacity.

☼ PROTECTIVE: He'd do anything for his friends and family. Ron can be protective - even overly so - when it comes to his close relationships. He's also sort of a worry-wart. Merlin help us all when Maeve starts dating.

☼ QUIDDITCH: Though Ron hasn't kept up with Quidditch since he left Hogwarts, he's always had a soft spot for the sport. He's athletic, though doesn't outrightly show it. He can still block trick shots like it's no one's business.

☼ HUMOR...SOMETIMES AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS: Ron can light up a room with his sense of humor. Unfortunately, it sometimes comes with a little bit of a back-hand. Course, Ron doesn't mean anything by it. He's just trying to solicit a laugh...but he's been known to hurt some feelings (and probably burn some bridges) with his jokes.
weaknesses
☼ MAEVE: His daughter. The product of a one-night-stand with Tracey Davis, Maeve is a bright spot in a confusing, sometimes dark existence. Ron doesn't quite know how to be a good dad, but he's certainly making an effort (alongside trying to find himself). He would do anything for her and - despite the fact that she doesn't consider herself a Weasley - knows that she belongs to the family.

☼ WRITING: Writing letters (or writing essays...or writing reports...or anything really) has never been his forte. Ron never quite knows what to say in letters. There's too much space and not enough words that can fill it. He'd rather have a conversation with someone then write to them.

☼ HIS WILL: Ron is scared. A lot of the time, he doesn't know what on earth he's doing. He barely even knows which way is up. He'll sacrifice his happiness and what he wants to appease someone else. He'd rather things remain as they are then rock the boat with something unheard of. He's weak-willed, except when his loyalty is put into question.

☼ SECOND FIDDLE: It's not uncommon that Ron finds himself playing second fiddle...or rhythm guitar...or drums at a silent disco. He'd rather stand in the background than take the world by storm. In direct conflict with his desire for recognition, Ron is sometimes bitter that people don't seem to see him.

☼ SWEET TOOTH: This is self-explanatory, but I have no idea how Ron Weasley does not weigh 200 kilograms.

☼ EMOTIONAL MATURITY: Lacking in the maturity department is something that hasn't changed much in the years since Hogwarts. Yes, Ronald's 20 years older, now, but some things just...stick. He can often be found making a crass joke or doing something childish with George at WWW. This is also why he has such difficulty entering into committed relationships and dating.

☼ FINDING HIMSELF: Ron's always struggled in knowing who he is and what his true purpose it. Hand-in-hand with constantly feeling like he's playing the second fiddle, he's never quite understood where he belongs in the grand scheme of things. The one time he feels like he's doing something right is when he's being a father to Maeve. But, even then, he's horrible at that sometimes, too.
positive traits
BRAVE (when the occasion calls for it) LOYAL PROTECTIVE CALM UNDER PRESSURE DEDICATED DUTIFUL FAIR FUN-LOVING GENUINE PASSIONATE PROTECTIVE SWEET HILARIOUS WISECRACKING STRATEGIC
negative traits
IMMATURE WEAK-WILLED UNCERTAIN SELF-DEPRICATING OBLIVIOUS UNCONFIDENT CARELESS CHILDISH CYNICAL DISCOURAGED ESCAPSIST INDULGENT MESSY PETTY ("I am not.") RESENTFUL WISHFUL
hobbies/interests
Has his own butterfly garden, which he finds very soothing Enjoys cooking, though everything he makes is inedible Quidditch, especially anything having to do with the Chudley Cannons Wizard's Chess Spending time with his parents + siblings + extended family Cracking jokes Cracking jokes at inappropriate times World travel WWW Eating Spending time with Harry + Hermione Reminiscing about the "good old days" Recreationally playing Quidditch with the family
accomplishments
 Has his own chocolate frog card, which he is very proud of ("Look Maeve, I'm a collector's item!")
 Destroyed one of Voldemort's Horcruxes

character history
1 March, 1980 - I, Ronald Bilius Weasley, was born as the sixth (and youngest) son of Arthur and Molly(-Wobbles) Weasley. Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, and me. That makes six. And then there was Ginny, but she came a bit later.

Bunch of troublemakers, the Weasley boys. Well, at least, some of us. We were born Quidditch lovers (though we all know the Chudley Cannons are the best team in the universe). Mum and Dad raised us with what they had and we never really asked for more than they could afford. ‘Course, there were times when the goings got tough, but we always stuck together, us Weasleys (except for that time Fred turned my favorite teddybear into a bloody spider or the acid lollipop or the…alright, we’re not going to get into that right now).

First year at Hogwarts was supposed to go like every one else's had. Walk in, get sorted into Gryffindor, end of story. Unfortunately, no one accounted for the fact that Harry Bloody Potter would nearly run into us on the platform. I liked him from the beginning. Didn't make fun when my wand nearly blew up in my face. I guess you could say that we were all meant to be...me, Harry, and Hermione. The Golden Trio. Thought it would last forever...but you know what they say about forever, don't you?

Right, right, not important right now. You're after the story. The big "HOW WE GOT HERE" and all that. How Ron Weasley fell from being a Chocolate Frog card to...this...

That was the year I knew everything was going to change. Because I had a best mate…two, actually, though warming up to ‘Mione took a bit. That was the beginning of it all: the solving mysteries and doing exactly what we weren’t supposed to do. I guess no one should really be surprised, given what you probably already know about my history this far…

But that year — that first year that would change everything — meant finding and destroying the Philosopher’s Stone. Couldn’t have done it without my extraordinary chess playing skills, if I do say so myself (and Harry’s perseverance, Hermione’s brain, alright…it was a team effort).

I sort of thought that was it after that. Three friends working together to make sure humanity itself didn’t implode. Nailed it — great work, mates! Back to regular school, right?

Wrong.

Second year, I bloody thought I lost Harry. Didn’t respond to my letters, didn’t answer the phone when we rang, nothing. Fred, George, and I were worried out of our minds so we staged a break out in Dad’s Ford Anglia. One of the best summers in the world, I’d reckon. After we got over mum’s yelling and pulling us around by the ears.

‘Course, after the summer, we had to go back to Hogwarts…in the Anglia… Alright, so you’ve probably heard this one before. Rogue car, Whomping Willow, all that. Follow the Spiders. I bloody hate spiders. The Chamber of Secrets was opened and the Heir of Slytherin on the loose. Ginny went missing and…well, the rest is history. I’ll still never forgive Gilderoy Lockhart for the shit job he did teaching us. I like to drop in to Janus Thickey and remind him…he can be so forgetful these days…

Year three was all about Scabbers. Yeah, I know, weird to focus a year on a rat, but I guess it really wasn’t about Scabbers in the end. Turns out the rat was that asshole Pettigrew. Also turns out Sirius Black wasn’t a deranged murderer, after all. Harry’s God-Dad, actually. Small world right? I’m still not really sure how third year even managed to right itself. Harry and ‘Mione just tell me it’s better that I don’t know.

And then there was fourth year. Merlin’s Beard, what I wouldn’t give to go back and do it all over again (you know, except without all the raising Voldemort from the dead and all that). The Triwizard Tournament. Looking back, I should’ve trusted Harry when he said he didn’t do it. But I was a little pig-headed back then (still am sometimes, if I’m being honest). It was also the year I realized how I felt about ‘Mione. All ancient history, now, but it was an important motivator back then. Enough to cause the row of the century on the Entrance Hall staircase.

Harry saved me from the mermaids, got himself into the last challenge and….well, things changed after that. How could they not?

Fifth year was…rough. A prefect badge pinned on my cloak was the only saving grace. Me and ‘Mione, both. No one believed him — no one believed us. Voldemort was back and the world was…bonkers trying to keep the whole wixen world from panicking. Was the one time I used my badge to threaten people into silence… Okay, that’s not entirely true, but I detailed the Anders incident in my Auror logbook in the Ministry’s files. I swear it!

We started Dumbledore’s Army. I guess I thought…I dunno, I was behind Harry 100%. It was the right thing to do.

And then there was the fight. Harry thought Dad was a goner and we went for it…really went for it. No one expected we’d survived, me, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna. But…we did. At least, most of us. Sirius died that night. I think that changed things for Harry. But the world believed after that. They had to.

Sixth year’s nothing more than a blur. I don’t really want to talk about Lavender or Cormac. I don’t want to talk about the time I almost died choking on Ramilda Vane’s Chocolate Culadrons. That was the year we decided not to go back. The year we knew we had to take a stand to end things.

We went searching for the Hallows.

And we found them.

I know, I probably shouldn’t sound surprised, but we were teenagers. Yeah, Harry was the bravest teenager I’d ever met, but that doesn’t change the fact that I was barely eighteen when all of this…happened.

But it was the only way to fight. It was the only way to end things. To protect those I love.

We’d destroyed most of them by the time the Battle of Hogwarts began. Kissed ‘Mione — again, not that important these days — and teamed up with Neville to kick Fenrir Greyback to the curb. We won, in the end.

But every victory comes with losses.

Fred, really.

Probably never got over it. But Fred was the inspiration for me joining the Ministry when I finally graduated. ‘Mione and I tried to make it work, for a while. But between her stubbornness and my temper…it was just…never going to go that way.

Guess I was happy for her and Harry when they finally tied the knot. After all, that’s what best friends (and Auror Partners) are supposed to be at each other’s weddings, right?

Things were okay for a few years. Harry and I worked hand-in-hand as Aurors. Catching bad guys and saving the day, just like the old times.

I met Tracey a few years later. We never really talked about staying together. I'm not sure if it was my apprehension about romantic relationships (alright, I'm a bit scarred from everything that's happened in my life, can you blame me?), or the fact that she opened her eyes in the morning and realized she slept with me, but one one night stand later and I had a daughter on the way: Maeve.

I love her. More than anything in the world, but sometimes it's so hard to connect with her. Guess she's got more of me than I'd like to admit.

Harry left the Ministry after the tides started changing. I decided to go, too. Couldn't be a part of that anymore. So I bought into WWW with George and we've been there ever since.

Toured some countries with Gin, trying to find myself...all that lot. That's what's on my plate now. It's hard not to feel lost, sometimes. But I've got good grounding, a family that loves me, and a pair of friends I wouldn't be able to live without.

So that's it. That's the story of how I ended up on a Chocolate Frog. And, how they've had to amend my card to read ex-Auror, now. One day, the world'll right itself. It has to.

parents
Mother: Molly Weasley (nee Prewett)
Father: Arthur Weasley
siblings
Older Brother: @bill , 48, Pureblood Gryffindor alum, Curse-Breaker
Sister-in-Law: @fleur , 41, Quarter Veela, Amoureux alum, Curse-Breaker, French Translator, Fashion Columnist for Witch Weekly

Older Brother: Charlie Weasley, Pureblood, Dragonologist

Older Brother: @percy , 42, Pureblood, Gryffindor alum, Goshawk Technical College NEWT History of Magic Instructor, Order of the Phoenix
Sister-in-Law: @penelope , 42, Halfblood, Ravenclaw alum, University of Bangor Professor of Potionology, Potioneer, Author, Order of the Phoenix

Older Brother: @feorge , 40, Pureblood, Gryffindor alum, Co-Owner of Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Order of the Phoenix
Ex-Sister-in-Law: @angelina , 41, Halfblood, Gryffindor alum, Scout for the Holyhead Harpies, Owner and Editor-in-Chief of Which Broomstick?, Broom-Maker, Order of the Phoenix

Younger Sister: @ginny , 36, Pureblood, Gryffindor alum, Senior Quidditch Correspondent for the Daily Prophet, Board Member of the Rising Phoenix Project, Order of the Phoenix
Sister-in-Law: , 39, Pureblood, Ravenclaw alum, Reporter for the Quibbler, Order of the Phoenix
children
Daughter: @maeve , 14, Halfblood, Hufflepuff student
partner
Ex-Fling ("Which, coincidentally, resulted in the best possible thing that could've happened: Maeve."): Tracey Davis, 38, Halfblood, Coach of the Falmouth Falcons
other family
Niece: , 19, Eighth Veela, Ravenclawn alum, Healer-in-Training, Reserve Seeker for the Holyhead Harpies, Order of the Phoenix
Niece: @dominique , 16, Eighth Veela, Gryffindor student
Nephew: Louis Weasley, 12, Eighth Veela, Ravenclaw student

Niece: @terrianne , 17, Halfblood, Used to be Ravenclaw, Homeschooled
Nephew: @archibald , 17, Halfblood, Hufflepuff student, Witch Weekly Intern

Nephew: Fred Arlo Weasley, 18, Halfblood, Gryffindor alum, Reserve Chaser for Puddlemere United
Niece: @roxanne , 17, Halfblood, Gryffindor student, Employee at WWW
family history
Stolen from Ginny's History courtesy of Fai:

Arthur Weasley was born to Septimus and Cedrella Weasley February 6, 1950, and was sorted into Gryffindor house. Soon after graduating, he married Molly. They had Bill nearly a year into their marriage, and then followed with the rest of their children. Molly Weasley was born into the Prewett family, and suffered harshly with both of her brother's dying in the First Wizarding War.

Both of the Weasley parents were involved in the Order of the Phoenix during the Second Wizarding War. Molly brought down Bellatrix Lestrange, and were fiercely defendant of their children. The Weasley family suffered greatly- even before they lost Fred many considered them to be the laughing stock of the community. This didn't bother any of them, however.

other
omg it's my first important canon plz be kind
face claim
Arthur Darvill
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
No
how did you hear about us?
HOWLER AT MIDNIGHT AT THE POTTERS'
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan