birthday
blood status
Muggleborn
sexual orientation
Demisexual
occupation
Former Tattoo Artist
general appearance
Hallie has olive skin with deep chocolate brown eyes. She is short at only 5'4" but she is very fit and tries to keep it that way. She has long raven hair and sharp facial features that sometimes give her the appearance of an RBF.

former school
Hogwarts/Beauxbatons
former house
Hufflepuff/Étoile
achievements
She made decent grades and stayed out of trouble, but she never had much interest in being top of the class or anything.

university
Goshawk
university major(s)
Cosmetology Charms Certification, Skin and Cosmetology Charms Certification, Hair
years attended
June 2014- June 2015- Cosmetology Charms Certification, Hair
July 2015- December 2015- Cosmetology Charms Certification, Skin

skills
Sketching, Painting, Sculpting, Alchemy, Running, Welding, Cooking, and Cosmetology skills.
weaknesses
She has an intense fear of heights which makes flying interesting for her, her mother and siblings are a sore spot for her, and she is not a fan of large crowds. 
positive traits
Athletic, Clear-headed, Clever, Confident, Contemplative, Courageous, Creative, Cultured, Hardworking, Independent, and Expressive. 
negative traits
Sarcastic, Competitive, Determined, Dominating at times, Frugal, High-spirited, Outspoken and Proud.
hobbies/interests
Tattoos (giving them, getting them, drawing them), Drawing, Welding, Essentially anything that allows her to make something or be creative, and anything that involves running or releasing energy. 
accomplishments
Worked as a tattoo artist for a year and a half before being registered and was beginning to get her name out there. 

character history
"I have a....unique background, to say the least. I was born on Valentine's day in a small town in Italy called Ravello, it was the hometown of my mother and it is a place I have thought about often in recent years. If we had stayed there my life would likely have been normal, happy even, but we did not stay there.  My father's business was very important to him, it came second only to his love for my mother. They had a seemingly perfect marriage and we lived a rather happy life for many years, but he did go away on business a lot, sometimes nearly half the year he would spend gone, he mostly worked in India where he was from originally. My mother and I had only been once when I was very small and I hardly remember it, we met my extended family and saw the place where my dad had grown up. After that we never went back, my dad was too busy and my mom had her own business, she was an artist who owned her own studio in the heart of the city, she had become somewhat well known and we lived a comfortable life.

I did not show many signs of magic early on like other magical children sometimes do, I was somewhat of a late bloomer, and it was never clear to me what was happening once I did receive my magic, I assumed there was something wrong with me more than anything or I tried to explain away coincidences. My mother and father were far too busy to notice the strange things happening to me and the rare occasion when they did they just assumed it was their mind playing tricks on them from lack of sleep or some other explanation. There was nothing and no one in the world that could convince them I was anything other than their pride and joy. Then on my eleventh birthday, during my party, we received a letter, as I was blowing out my candles my mom brought it to me, it was a letter telling me I had been invited to attend a special school called Beauxbatons. My parents thought it was an honor, that I had done something extraordinary and that I must have been very bright and they allowed me to go. My world was completely opened once I attended Hogwarts, there was so much to learn and I felt as though I was discovering myself for the first time in my life. 

Back home, my parents must have missed me a great deal because I became a big sister for the first time less than a year later when my brother Nikko was born. It was a surreal feeling because it had always just been the three of us, it felt a little like being replaced, but it also felt like relief. I no longer had all the pressure, I no longer had to feel guilty for going away and I now got to have a sibling something I had always kind of hoped for. I guess one child was not enough to replace to me though as three years later my little sister Vivi was born. She was beautiful and I was happy to have both a little sister and a little brother, even if I did not see them very often.

Things seemed better than ever, my father was home more than ever, my mother's business was doing well, my siblings were growing wonderfully, and I was enjoying my time at Beauxbatons. Then things changed, a distant uncle came to visit about a year after Vivi was born, it was the summer and I was home awaiting my fifth year to start. The first two days of his visit seemed quite happy and celebratory, but then on the third night of his visit I could hear him and my father yelling, the whole house could hear it, it was revealed my father had been living a double life. He had brought my mother and I to visit all those years ago, but after we left his parents were furious that their son had married someone who was not Indian, they arranged a marriage for him and the next time he went on business he was forced to marry someone else and he had been married to her ever since.

He had been lying to my mother for their entire marriage almost, their whole lives together had been a lie. Every time he went away on business he was really going home to his other wife, and living a life completely separate from us. I guess he had not been home, to his other wife in a long while, nearly a year and a half and she began to be upset. That is why the uncle came and he was trying to bring my father back home to India. My mother was naturally devastated and wanted a divorce, my father granted it and went back to India with his other wife and we have not seen or heard from him since. 

My mother changed our last names to her maiden name and rid herself of every photo or memento of my father that she had. We never spoke of him again and we still haven't to this day. We moved to the U.K., London to be precise, I was transferred to Hogwarts, and my mother opened a bigger studio hoping to attract more clients now that she had three children to support on her own. She did well for herself and I could not have been more proud to have her as a mother, she was so strong and I remembered wanting to be like that when I was older. 

We adjusted to our new lives fairly easily and I graduated from Hogwarts in the spring of 2014 and immediately started attending Goshawk to practice cosmetology, but my real passion was art, much like my mother I enjoyed anything that allowed me to be creative and express myself. I found that very strongly in tattoos, they allowed you to express yourself in a whole other way, a way that would be permanent in this ever-changing world. I graduated in the spring of 2016 and I immediately started working as a tattoo artist, but it did not take long before registration happened. I was a muggleborn and as such, I was required to register, I did so reluctantly, but then it was revealed I was no longer a free person, I was taken to Kolna...ugh that place still sends shivers down my spine... and I was forced to work a muggleborn job. I couldn't see my mother or siblings for nearly a year before finally being released from Kolna this past May. I was finally reunited with my family, but I am still forced to work the crummy job I have been assigned, so in the meantime I draw and imagine how I will get my life back on track once this is all over...if it is ever over."

parents
Gia Ashwood and Rohan Sha
siblings
Nikko Ashwood (10) and Vivi Ashwood (7) and some others she does not know. 
children
None
partner
None
other family
They are all over the place some in Italy, some in India its a large family on both sides and she doesn't even know them all. 
family history
Gia Ashwood was born in a small town in Italy, called Ravello. She was born the second of four daughters to Giovana and Marcelle Ashwood, and she was loved from the moment she took her first breath until the moment her parents took their last breaths. Her parents owned a vineyard and did fairly well for themselves, they were somewhat simple people who placed a large emphasis on family and on love above all else. When Gia was little she discovered her love for art very early on and her parents encouraged that love and her talent grew. She went to a nearby art college and earned a degree before traveling the world a bit looking for inspiration. 

Rohan Sha was born and raised in Mumbai, India to very strict but loving parents. They had high hopes for their only son and they expected a lot of him. Rohan was somewhat of a free spirit but he followed the rules and the plans laid out for him by his parents almost to a "t". He began attending a local university preparing for a life of business when he met a young woman who was visiting from Italy, her name was Gia. The two fell in love rather quickly as Rohan prepared to graduate, he took a job that allowed for travel back and forth to Italy and thus their romance blossomed further. Eventually, Rohan proposed and the two were married shortly after, but Rohan knew his family would likely not approve so he hid the union until after the birth of their first child. He finally felt the time was right and he took his wife and daughter to India to meet his family. Things seemed fine during the visit, but soon after the wife and child left to go back to Italy, Rohan was ambushed by his parents who told them how much they disapproved. They told him he would marry someone of their choosing or be disowned and so he chose to comply, but Rohan was a bit selfish and did not want to give up the happy life he lived with his wife and child. So Rohan decided to start living a double life and it worked out for him for a long time. 

Gia and Rohan went on to have two more children meanwhile he was married and having children with another woman in India. He went back and forth between the two families always saying that he was traveling for business. Then one year he decided not to go back, he was expecting another daughter and he decided he had had enough and did not want to go back to his other life. That is when his uncle came calling to his home in Italy and essentially ruined his cover, Rohan was thrown out and given divorce papers. Ashamed and heartbroken he returned to India to live out his days with the wife he did not love. 

other
She can be sick!
face claim
Esperanza Miacova
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Of Course :)
how did you hear about us?
Once upon a time...
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 3, 2019 23:41:39 GMT -5

Pending!

I need specific months for her certifications at Goshawk!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 0:27:50 GMT -5

sorry about that all fixed! :)
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old