Heterosexual
epidemic x status
Infected
occupation
Lufkin student
Horse breeder
Employee at Sugarplum's Sweets Shop
general appearance
Brynn does not usually wear make-up. If there was a special occasion she may put on some eyeliner. Blessed with clear skin and well-defined features she never felt the need to define them anymore. Light freckles gloss over her cheeks and nose. Terrified of sunburn after getting it really bad one time she puts sunscreen on every day of the year. She does not really get tan as a result. She probably hasn't gotten an actual haircut for years now. She doesn't even really do much with her blonde locks. Usually worn down or in a braid. Whatever she does do with her hair she tends to add flowers to the look. More so with braids.

Though she stands at 5' 9" she considers herself short compared to her brother. She makes most of her own clothes. Brynn's style is filled with flowing tops, skirts, and dresses. He favorite footwear is sandals but she is aware she can not wear them year-round in England. She will only wear heels in the form of wedges. She'll wear boots from time to time but usually goes for sneakers. The only times she can be seen wearing anything that holds to her slim figure tightly is when she his riding or if she grabbed a pair of leggings.

former school
Hogwarts
former house
Hufflepuff
achievements
Nothing to note.

university
Lufkin University
university major(s)
History
years attended
2017 - present

skills
The overachiever in crafts, knitting, crocheting, and sewing. Horseback riding. Random historical facts. Always being bright and cheery even when it is hard to be bright and cheery. Dancing. Floral arrangements. Drawing. 
weaknesses
This so-called love thing. Gretchen. Nathaniel. Then Asher. Taffy. Candy. Animals. Sad people. The possibility of making others sad. Boys. Love. 
positive traits
Artsy. Gentle. Friendly. Animal-loving. Smart. Adventurous. Jokest. Caring. Loyal. Honest. Accepting. 
negative traits
Trusts and loves way to easily. Timid. Easily bribed. Clingy. Insecure. Slight self-destructive tendencies. Indecisiveness.
hobbies/interests
Genealogy. History. Crocheting. Knitting. Sewing. Flowers. Horses. Cats. Studying the houses and their founders. Candy. Taffy. Vegetarian. Cooking. In love with the idea of being in love.
accomplishments
I'll get back to you

character history
Brynn had always been a happy child. Not that she didn't cry when she was a baby. She cried far too much and kept her mother busy. However, she was easy to soothe. That would transfer into her only form of being spoiled was with sweet, specifically taffy. Everyone was quick to pick up on it. Anytime she was upset she would be handed some sort of sweet. People liked seeing her happy and sometimes candy was the closest thing in reach. She was always outside growing up. Whether it was helping in the barn or playing in the garden she wanted to be outside. She'll say funny things about her love for nature like "I was born a flower." It was her flower obsession that gained her the nickname Buttercup with her family. 

She doesn't like to talk about what happened to her younger siblings. In fact, she tries hard not to think about it. Yet it all scares her because as time goes on it gets easier and easier to do. Which results only in her getting upset over it all. She does her best to make sure she doesn't forget. There is a day in Spring that she has picked out for her to go to where they were buried and plant some flowers. There was no one to blame in Brynn's eyes. Well, maybe it was more that she could take the blame too if she looked to deep into it. Which is exactly what she does. Sure, Asher broke a promise and snuck out but Brynn, she could have at least taken one moment away from her studies in order to spend time with Gretchen and Nathaniel. 

Brynn didn't play Quidditch in school like Asher had. It just wasn't her thing. Her focus was on other things like what was in the greenhouses, anything about animals, and everything the library had to offer. This was around when her interest in genealogy came to life. It started off with her looking into the Parkinson bloodline and only branched out from there. When the resources in her reach were all used up she turned to look for more. She started learning as much as she could about Hogwarts and its founders. This all developed into her love for history and what would push her forward with history. 

During her last few years at Hogwarts and up until now Brynn has fallen in love and had her heart broken more times than she could count on both of her hands alone. It was not that she flirted a lot but she fully believed in love at first sight and there were plenty of boys for her to see. Once she was at University her and Asher developed a bit of a tradition for everytime a relationship ended. They would go to a diner and order milkshakes until they were sick. She told herself this was how she moved on. 

parents
Micah Parkinson- Father, 48 | Álfhildur Eriksdóttir Parkinson - Mother, 46
siblings
@asher ,Gretchen (dead, would be 15) Nathaniel (dead would be 11)
children
N/A
partner
N/A
other family
Trust me, you know them.
family history
(Thanks Joyce, now I don't have to do this.)

Álfhildur working in the family business came to England for work and that alone. A stern woman with a good head on her shoulders she didn't really want love, and she wasn't looking for anything other than what she was there for. However at a charity Gala that she had been forced to attend, she had met him, a handsome pureblood with money and knew the right things to say. They went on a few dates here and there, and never did anything but hold hands. Micah was a good man with a strong heart and he swept her off her feet when he showed her the horses that he was raising.

They dated on and off as she went in and out of the country, but when he went to her home, to meet her family, to meet the people that were important to her and to ask permission she couldn't help but say yes. They married in a simple ceremony the home where they raised their children (and would eventually give their son), before going on to grow their family (after waiting until they got married to consummate) because of her beliefs.

After the insanity that his father and brother went through, Micah was careful with his family and made sure that they did everything that they could to stay close, and would do anything to make them happy. So he decided to find both of his children good matches.

other
Proud mother to 2 thoroughbreds. Storm who is a gray and white. Chestnut who is well a chestnut color.
There is also Socks and Pebbles, her Ragdoll kitties (who are not actually kittens). Just so you know, Socks' fur color makes it look like she is wearing socks.
face claim
Gabriella Wilde
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Someone might want to check if I did
how did you hear about us?
It's the only website my computer will let me go to.
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 4, 2019 2:32:50 GMT -5

Pending!

Hi, so her university years don’t line up! She wouldn’t graduate until 2017, which would mean she would start in Fall 2017! That would also only make her a second year, which means she couldn’t be a TA!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 2:36:32 GMT -5

Her birthday was wrong when I started the app and forgot to adjust when I fixed it. I'm sorry about that. Should be fixed now. 

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 5, 2019 19:30:33 GMT -5

Accepted!