He's not an achievements sort of guy.

university
Just no
university major(s)
no
years attended
no

skills
Quidditch is the only thing him and his father have in common. He took a liking in dueling and is one of the few things he really shows interest in. He is very good at getting what he wants as long especially when he is trying to get it from his mother. The only person that may truly know this is his Aunt Parvati as she was the one how got him into it all but he loves Divination more than Quidditch and actually puts an effort in that class.  
weaknesses
Honestly, don't mess with his sister. His anger gets the best of him when someone messes with Madhari. Girls. Boys. School. 
positive traits
Calculating, Jokster, street smart.
negative traits
Manipulative, rude, hard-headed, carefree.
hobbies/interests
Quidditch, dueling, fighting, making bets, pulling pranks, piano.
accomplishments
I already went over this one

character history
wip

parents
Padma Patil-Banerjee  - 38 - Head Pharmacist at Galway General Hospital
Yash Banerjee - 39 -  Head of the Child Protective Services Office, Department of Justice
siblings
Madhari Banerjee (13 - Ravenclaw)
children
N/A
partner
N/A
other family
Parvati Patil
family history
Yash was the firstborn in the first generation of his family in France. His father had moved to the country in hopes to open a family restaurant outside of a city. His dream would fail in the end but that would not keep him from giving his children a life they deserved. The man turned from a career that he loved to work a high paying desk job in a business. He hated it there and it was clear to Yash and his siblings that their father was not happy. Yash played the older brother role well to his three younger sisters. He looked out for them as much as he could without being overbearing and was there at the drop of a pin if they asked. He was not a troublemaker. He liked his books and he wanted to help others when he got older. 

Padma moved to France for school in 1999. It was not because the program was any better than what was available to her in England but because she wanted to get away from England for a while. This is where she would meet Yash. Being new to the area, smart, a bit shy, and clearly smart Yash was the one to make the first move with Padma. He was not prepared for the joke she threw at him when he tried flirting. This is where their playful bickering started.

Padma had made it clear from the beginning that nothing could happen between them if she thought there could never be anything more than dates between them. She didn't want to mess around and Yash heard her clearly. they had barely dated a year when he proposed. It was honestly shocking how fast they moved forward with things but they had planned on a long engagement. That would only be cute short when Padma became pregnant and instead of a wedding before their son was born. The couple would move to England before the birth of their second child.

other
wip
face claim
Jeenu Mahadevan
status of application
Incomplete
have you read the rules?
Suggestion, right?
how did you hear about us?
I received a love letter in the mail.
roleplay sample
"Nice to know my kind will be on my side"