Some only dream of cake, others bake it happen.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 31, 2018 15:30:16 GMT -5

Sailor Edith Wilson
by Julia
birthday
blood status
Halfblood
sexual orientation
She likes boys (Heterosexual)
epidemic x status
Sick
occupation
Owner and Manager of Sailor's Sweets
Former Herbologist
Former Florist
general appearance
Sailor is a petite girl, standing at only 5'0" and she is built rather slender. She had long wavy blonde hair and a bright smile. She has light green eyes that could pierce the soul and high cheekbones that allow her smile to shine.

former school
Hogwarts
former house
Hufflepuff
achievements
Culinary Club 2005-2007
Herbology Club 2005-2007

university
Goshawk
Lufkin
university major(s)
Culinary Charms Certificate
Herbology Certification
Business 
years attended
June 2008
January 2009
Fall 2014-Spring 2016

skills
Baking, Cooking, Herbology, Excellent people skills, Playing the Violin, and she is very business savvy. 
weaknesses
Her dad and her papa, her business (she is still secretly afraid it will fail even when it's doing very well), and her fear of failure, in general, is rather strong, its not tht she has had a lot of pressure put on her its just that she has put a lot of pressure on herself.
positive traits
Caring, Compassionate, Outgoing, Friendly, Loyal, Nurturing, Charismatic, Hardworking, Persuasive, and she is a bit of an optimist.
negative traits
She is somewhat of a perfectionist, Driven, Competitive, Independent, Headstrong, Stubborn, and she has some slight insecurities. 
hobbies/interests
Cooking, Baking, Gardening, Working with herbs, Playing the violin, spending time with family and friends, and watching Netflix. 
accomplishments
Started her own successful sweet shop/bakery business that has now turned into a booming business that has multiple locations.

character history
"I don't know much about my birth mother, only that she was selfless enough to allow me to have a life. She was a surrogate and a college student just trying to make enough money to pay for her education. She agreed and signed on the dotted line and she was inseminated by my dad Greg and the rest is history. I was born in New York City on a clear April night in 1989. This was a time when it was rather frowned upon for two men to be raising a child together, even in progressive New York. My papa Alexander was not allowed to be on my birth certificate and he was never allowed to legally adopt me. Still, we were a happy little family unit and they both mean the world to me, and I am their world as well. They doted on me and spoiled me more than they should have probably but I was never worse off for it. They also taught me a great deal about life and about magic. 

My mother was a no-maj so it was never clear if I would inherit magic from my father or not and my parents anxiously awaited to see if I would show signs. When I was around three their prayers were answered as I suddenly made a sandcastle appear out of thin air in my sandbox. They were more than thrilled and they began teaching me all they could about magic. My dad was a chef, he loved to cook and I suppose I get that from him. I was baking cookies almost from the time I could walk really, but my love of plants and herbs came from my papa. Even though we have no blood between us it is obvious I am his daughter through and through. 

My papa was from Ireland and we visited often but when his close friend got sick, I was around ten at the time, we moved back. He had a rare type of blood cancer and it was hard for my papa to lose someone he considered to be better than a brother to him. When my papa was younger and he came out to his family they immediately tossed him out of their home and out of their lives, it was the hardest time my papa had ever faced until his friend Pat and his family took him in and treated him as their own. Pat left us his little cottage and we have been in Ireland ever since. 

My letter came when I was eleven but it was a bittersweet thing to receive, I never wanted to leave my dad and my papa. If I had the choice I still would never leave them. They are my strength and my best friends and if all I ever do in life is make them proud then I suppose I am doing something right. I was sorted into Hufflepuff like my papa had been before me and I found that I made friends easily, of course, there were those who teased me about my parentage and it always hurt but I made far more friends than I did enemies during my time at Hogwarts. 

When I graduate in 2007 I had no clue what I wanted to do, I took a year off and traveled with my dad and papa and it was probably one of the most unforgettable years of my life. We saw so many places, people, plants and food. After my year was up my papa brought me a cookie and asked what I wanted to do next, the answer was right in front of me. I attended Goshawk in the fall of 2008 first getting my culinary charms certification and then going on to get my herbology certification. When I graduated in December 2009 I did not know which degree to use, nor did I know how I wanted to use them yet. 

I began working in a local floral shop for a while and it was thrilling to learn all of the tricks of the trade, like putting orchid plants on ice and keeping foliage clear of water. Then I began working as an herbologist for a while which was a wonderful experience, but something was missing and it dawned on me that I was only doing half of what I love. I decided in early 2014 that I needed a change and so I began talking to my dad and my papa about opening a sweet shop/ bakery. They thought it was a wonderful idea and they helped me to get the funding I needed to begin my first business venture. I also went to Lufkin for two years to earn a business degree to help me in my pursuit. That was four years ago and today Sailor's Sweets is a booming business that has opened 5 shops in the U.K. thus far, two in London, two in Ireland, and one in Scotland. This means I travel quite a bit for work but so far it is an exciting business that I am enjoying quite a bit. 

Recently I have begun to ponder the decision my mother made to help my dad and my papa and it is one that I would like to pay forward if possible. I have started looking into surrogacy and I hope that this is something that I can pursue in the near future, but there are a lot of factors to account for so we shall see where it all leads. I also recently lost my magic and that was a devastating blow, I was not the only one either, both my dad and my papa were stricken with the same illness and we have all been trying to cope with the loss of our magic ever since."

parents
Greg (Hanson) and Alexander Wilson
siblings
None
children
None
partner
None
other family
Her great-grandmother was the only family she cared for other than that none of them are accepting of her fathers so the ones she has are not important to her.
family history
Alexander Wilson grew up in Kinsale, Ireland, his family was very religious and very large and both his parents were muggles. He was one of five children born to Clara and Devin Wilson, he was also the youngest and the only boy and the only child born with magic. He had a lot of the hopes and dreams of his parents resting along his shoulders. He attended Hogwarts and was immediately sorted into the Hufflepuff house. He enjoyed herbology quite a bit and charms and he was rather outgoing making lots of friends. It was in his fourth year that he began questioning his sexuality and with the help of his friends he was able to find himself over the next three years. In his seventh year he decided to come out to his parents after graduation, he knew they might not be supportive, but he had a lot of encouragement from his friends and he thought that they might reconsider their views because of the love they bore him. He was wrong, his parents had reacted in much the way he had feared they would, they disowned him and kicked him out on the street. He was devastated, heartbroken, and bewildered by the way they had treated him. Luckily, he was not alone, he had his friends and his closest friend Pat took him in and so did his family, the treated him as one of their own and helped him to get back on his feet. 

Alexander attended Goshawk and majored in Herbology and soon found the idea of travel appealing to him, he packed up his belongings and began his journey to the United States where he planned to study plants and herbs in the U.S. Soon after arriving he met a young man named Greg Hanson, he was strong and smart and ridiculously handsome. He had wavy blonde locks and played American Football, it did not take long for Alexander to fall in love. Greg Hanson had been adopted by his maternal grandmother at a young age, his mother could not care for him because she was constantly in and out of jail, he never knew his father and his grandmother was the only family they could locate. Greg's grandmother was similar to Alexander's parents in her religious beliefs she was also a muggle though his mother had been born with magic, his mother never went to a wizarding school and as Greg grew older he believed that was the reason she got into so much trouble in her life. It had to have been hard to have something you could not explain nor control and he knew how his grandmother could be about those types of things. 

Greg had not attended a wizarding school either, but his mother sent some of her magical friends to look after him and teach him about magic, Greg was a fast learner and he was able to control and work with the magic he used. He still did not use it often though and he preferred to cook and bake in the muggle ways. He also enjoyed sports but his favorite was American football, he was the quarterback for his high school team and afterward, he went to university with a scholarship those his grandmother did not like his chosen major which was culinary arts. Greg never had a question in his mind about his sexuality, he just kind of always knew that he liked guys, and he was very comfortable about it, he came out to his grandmother while he was in college and she was not thrilled but she did not disown him or yell at him, she simply said "Gregory, I already knew that" and went back to cleaning the stove. They never really talked about it after that and Greg was relieved that nothing had changed. 

While playing football one day in the park with many of his friends he met a guy named Alexander and the two of them clicked instantly, Alexander was from Ireland and Greg found that extremely interesting. The couple did everything together from that moment on and about six years into their relationship they talked about children, it was obvious that children were a topic Greg felt strongly about and Alexander agreed they should become parents. They spent months trying to find a surrogate when finally a college student offered to help them achieve their dreams of a family. On a clear April night, they welcomed a beautiful baby girl that they named Sailor and the trio have been inseperable ever since. 

other
N/A
face claim
Candice Swanepoel
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Of Course :)
how did you hear about us?
Once upon a time...
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan