Pureblood
sexual orientation
Pansexual
epidemic x status
Random pls!
occupation
Metal-Charmer for Kobzari Jewels | Metal-Charmer | Underground Fighter
general appearance
"Let me see... green eyes, thick eyebrows, hard chin, these are only some of my most prominent features. I'm at 6'3, wihch puts me on that list of tall people, and I guess is one more think I should be thankful for or whatever great feeling. And that's.... it? Don't make me talk about my clothes. There's nothing interesting about what I choose to wear, not even when people choose for me."

former school
Durmstrang
former house
IGNIS
achievements
Played as chaser 4th to 7th year - somehow managed to be on the team for this long though he didn't care much for quidditch.

university
-
university major(s)
-
years attended
-

skills
DUELING - FIGHTING (MMA, Savate) - FLYING - MULTILINGUAL (Romani, Russian, Engish, French) - LYING - ACTING - CHARMING ("a smirk and a wink is all it takes") 
weaknesses
CHARMS (at times, wand refuses to perform 'boring' spells) - MIND GAMES - PUZZLES (has a hard time, sometimes manages to solve them) - LOVERS & PAST LOVERS - FAMILY - ALCOHOL - DRUGS
positive traits
Amiable - Athletic - Bold - Breezy -- Charming - Confident - Daring - Enthusiastic - Innovative - Resourceful - Sociable - Venturous - Vivacious
negative traits
Competitive - Destructive - Devious - Experimental - Irresponsible - Noncommittal - Opportunistic - Procrastinating - Reckless - Unpredictable
hobbies/interests
METAL - JEWELRY MAKING & FORGING - FIGHTING - EXPLORING - TRAVELING - ACTING - BASKETBALL
accomplishments
Has not ever been caught for illegal actions - Won several fights - Has visited over 15 different countries - Somehow managed not to fall in love with people from all these countries ("only most")

character history
“I suppose people write these things in hopes of creating something beautiful, important. This isn’t me. Sure, you might find words of substance through the next paragraphs but truth be told my life is similar to those who, like me, were born with magic; I have a critical number of siblings, an incredible amount of free time and diminished attention from my parents - though please, don’t mistake this for lack of love - and, to end it all, an addiction to anything that is dangerous. See, I’m not looking for death. I couldn’t care less about meaning. I sure don’t want to create a memoir for my grandchildren. Instead, I don’t want to look back - and regret living.”

“Let’s look back, at my parents. Adam and Matilda, traditional pureblood wizards, making money by all possible means. Yadda yadda yadda. Suffice to say that, after many pregnancies of only boys, they were looking for girls more than anything else. Which I guess explains why me, the fourth son and last brother, had too much time to spare - my older siblings were busy learning how to make our family proud and my younger sisters were taking lessons on a number of silly things girls had to learn. I’m proud to say I deviated some of their paths, and that the lack of time was the main ingredient to my casual rebellion”

“We all have the thing to make us stand out the most and with me it’s always been followed by a line of disappointment. I shouldn’t say I have busted mom and dad laughing at some of my ruses, or that most of the time my siblings were involved in some measure though I was kind enough to take all the blame. Instead let’s focus on the minor punishments and the fact that the more I did those things, the more I realized life was fun with it - the thrill, the pulse, the heartbeats, the not knowing… so much better than spend one’s time studying or reading.”

“Right, I have never completed my education, not with a university. I’ve seen what it’s like with my brothers, the number of responsibilities, extra homework, so many exams that always made me want to sleep at Durmstrang. Instead my academic peak was at the hidden school. There I played quidditch - not my favorite sport but it sure impressed some of the ladies; and men, one can never be too picky. I took good enough grades to pass the year, made sure other people did most of my homework so I could have that suffering time studying for the exams instead. Sure I’m not proud of most of these but at least I had fun. I learned how to fight, too, and how to combat, and duel, and how to manipulate things, especially metal, the way I wanted it too. Despite a test never being able to fully understand my knowledge of practical magic, I sure succeed at that.”

“Nowadays, I’m free to do as I please. I try to make it so my time is divided equally between family - likewise, duties - and pleasure. Sandu I’m closer to. He knows how to have fun, and as the younger brother one has to make sure it is fully appreciated, though at this point our connection is one of equality. Matei and Adrian not so much, but these I love even at their most annoying moments. Laura, I’m proud of. She took what I taught her to the heart, and though some of it wasn’t noble, it sure had its value. Alina is not the same, she has never enjoyed much of my knowledge, but it can be good to have her waking me up to reality. Emanuel is our little brother, and though we’re not so alike either, nobody could ever call us distant. Fair to say it’s a family loyalty, that among the Kobzari.”

“Speaking of business, I work - metal charmer, and criminal fighter. Isn’t there a certain charm to calling myself above the law? At the very least up until the point I’m busted. By pleasure, I mean everything that doesn’t fit the perfect image of a middle heir. Rest assured, my bed is never empty - either for too long or too little, my soul does have a tendency to take interest in different people. Fall in and out of love… that is the one thrill I can tell you that sound poetic. The rest has more to do with risk, danger, death, and though I’m sure some might find it fitting, I don’t want to be the bummer who’ll link the end of life to something positive.”

“That’s it from me, after all - not much, not meaningful, not a life lesson in any way. My own rules are made and my life is lived by the necessary amount of care. Isn’t it all that matters? As long as there’s happiness… then the combination isn’t important. So let me focus on the business - the forging and the fighting -, and leave me alone if you’re any interested in disapproving of my ways. If you’re not, get closer. We might find something fun at the end of the day.”

parents
Father: Adam Kobzari - pureblood, age 65, Slytherin alum, Chief Operating Officer of Kobzari Jewels, Smuggler, Metal-Charmer, Goldsmith

Mother: Matilda Kobzari (nee Aurari) - pureblood, age 55, Ravenclaw alum, Chief Financial Officer of Kobzari Jewels, Jewelry Forger, Jeweler
siblings
Older Brother: Matei Kobzari - pureblood, age 35, Tempestas alum, Assistant to the COO of Kobzari Jewels, Smuggler, Thief

Older Brother: Adrian Kobzari - pureblood, age 33, Sagacitas alum, Assistant to the CFO of Kobzari Jewels, Black Market Supplier, Smuggler

Older Brother: Alexandru “Sandu” Kobzari - pureblood, age 32, Ignis alum, Chief Metal-Charmer for Kobzari Jewels, Metal-Charmer, Jewelry Forger, Underground Fighter

Younger Sister: Alina Kobzari - pureblood, age 27, Floresco alum, Chief Jewelry Designer for Kobzari Jewels, Jewelry Forger

Younger Sister: Laura Kobzari - pureblood, age 23, Sagacitas alum, Curse-Breaker, Jewelry Forger, Underground Fighter

Younger Brother: Emanuel Kobzari - pureblood, age 22, Tempestas alum, Chief Jewel Setter for Kobzari Jewels, Hitman, Jewelry Forger
children
"I prefer the making of them, not the children."
partner
"Multiple... for little time each?"
other family
It's in the tree.
family history
Taken from the Pureblood registry:

The Kobzari family has been based in the southernmost portion of Romania since even before the days of Vlad the Impaler, when it was known as Wallachia. The first magical recordings of the Kobzari in Europe (specifically in the city of Targoviste, at this point) were in the 1300s; however, it is unclear when their origins truly begin, as they migrated from somewhere in the northwest regions of the Indian subcontinent. From this recording, the Kobzari were regarded as pure of blood and based entirely in Wallachia, but they moved around a lot in the vast region, resulting in recordings of Kobzari family members in the cities of Bucuresti, Craiova, and Giurgiu as well. Like every Romani family, they have been magical for as long as magical history has been recorded - although this is obviously not known by the Muggles that make a point of persecuting the Romani people. Sometimes, Kobzari members would venture to other parts of eastern Europe as well, including Transylvania, Moldovia, Poland, and the Ottoman Empire for the sake of forming alliances with other Romani families. For most of their history, Kobzari strictly married only into other pureblooded Romani families. The Kobzari pride themselves in both their pureblood status and their Romani heritage.

They also rather pride themselves in their skill as goldsmiths. Ever since the first European recording of the Kobzaris in the 1300s, they have strictly worked with gold and jewels. They have even been careful to marry into other families connected to this business, such as the Aurari and the Argintari. It was around the 1600s when the Kobzari name started to gain a lot of tract as a family of fine jewelers; but, as always, there was more brewing beneath the surface. Although Kobzari Jewels were prized by both Magical and Muggle folk alike, the family kept some secrets. They were all Jewelry Forgers, Smugglers, and Thieves, to some extent. All done in secret for the sake of bettering their business. Some worked as Curse-Breakers and used their job to find fine antiques. Others ventured into dangerous mines. Others still managed to advance enough in society to work as Unspeakables and used that status to steal certain precious metals and jewels.

The first branch of the Kobzari family to leave Romania was that of Adrian Kobzari I, with his wife Laura I and his one child (at the time), Ionel. Once the family settled in England, they had five more children: Adam, Matei, Larisa, Manuela, and Nicolae. The Aurari branch that married into this branch of the Kobzari family, via Adam Kobzari and Matilda Aurari, had been residing in England for a few decades longer. Once Matilda and Adam had married, they had decided to make the move back to Romania, where they started their own family. This was mostly for the sake of educating their children at Durmstrang, and once they had all graduated, the Kobzari branch moved back to England to reunite the family business. Even though in England, both branches were still heavily involved in their respective businesses and immensely supportive of upholding the Romani heritage and purity of their lines.

other
I'M SORRY CELESTINA <3 -but hey as I'm starting now does it mean I'll begin 2019 with a bang?-
face claim
JON KORTAJARENA
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
yeap
how did you hear about us?
Legend tells Iane somehow called me in my dreams... might have been through an ad though! But I prefer the first version
roleplay sample
There was something about living that always made Cezar's mind. He couldn't be called the brightest one of the bunch - any bunch -, much less a person inclined to academics, but he had found himself more than once looking around to other people wondering, questioning, how the hell did they get there; here. Italy was bright, clear, with so many colors and so much water it was no wonder couples gathered together to romantic getaways at the small cities. Yet there was something incredibly weird about how each of them somehow ended up at the spot. In his case, it was all due to a party invitation, from a friend of too long ago, back at Durmstrang, who moved there after meeting somebody else.

Cezar also wasn't one to fall in love with people. In fact, he preferred to fall out of it. Not knowing their names, but learning every detail of their most intimate secrets, sure had its own charm. Funny to think these words, charms weren't a strength either; his wand barely obeyed him when it came time to do simple, mundane tasks. He was, however, skilled in many other things - from flying to fighting, to playing with metal and crafting beautiful jewelry. He never settled for a taste, always in the look for something different, worse better wasn't important as long as it changed. 

This might be why he wasn't as keen on believing in blood supremacy any longer. It might be a disappointment to his family, if they ever got to hear his thoughts, but the truth was simple - he barely learned about the magic of the people he met but some of their talents went much beyond it. It left him wondering if he, himself, was capable of doing anything without the need of the thing that had given him the code of wizard. Life however wasn't as easy, and the search to find a hobby or a talent had many bumps, and he was far too into the trouble of his familiy to pay attention to this wishful thinking. So instead he led his life one day after the other, playing, having a good time but always there for his siblings.  

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 5, 2019 23:47:45 GMT -5

Accepted