8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 3, 2019 1:14:24 GMT -5

DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE #5
It is time for another one of our dev challenges! These, admittedly, always go better than our writing challenges, so I hope that you all enjoy this one too!

For this month, we will be doing NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS for your characters! Isn't that fun? We thought that it seemed like a festive way of starting up the new year! So get started, and start letting us know what your characters have chosen their resolutions to be. Or maybe they are too cool for a list of resolutions, but you have some in mind for them anyway that you're hopeful about! That's fine too!

Get resolution-ing. I don't care that it's not a word. It's a word for me, so yes! Remember that you can do dev challenges with every character, and you get one sickle each for each entry. But because this is supposed to be a list and doing one resolution isn't that easy, it's not going to count as an entry unless there are at least three items on your character's resolution list!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 3, 2019 7:24:47 GMT -5

Darius Resolutions for 2019!

1. Spoil Shay all the time no matter the cost
2. Sneak into the gym to work out even if I can't afford the fees
3. Say no to more tattoos
4. Keep smiling no matter if my body is killing from working in the mines

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:06:16 GMT -5

Arleigh's Resolutions for 2019

1. Plan the most amazing but perfectly simple wedding for her and Wil
2. Take more time to enjoy the little moments- she is grateful for the turn of events that the end of 2018 took for her and she doesn't want to take a single moment for granted
3. Spend more time with her nephew Jack, with the sickness she feels she missed out on a lot of time with him and she misses him now that they no longer live in the same house
4. Trying to figure out where her career will go from here now that she does not have magic and just learning to live with whatever the outcome of that might be. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:12:25 GMT -5

Astraea's 2019 Resolutions!

1. To try not to fight with her parents so much, even though they have very different views she does not want it to drive a wedge between them.

2. To spend more time with Bamboo her dog, she already sees her so little because she is away at school and she can already tell Bamboo is starting to like Violeta (her sister) more and it makes her super sad.

3. She wants to try and spend less time worrying about the future, she is a very go with the flow kind of girl and it has been a stress to her to have to worry so much about things that haven't even happened yet. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:18:01 GMT -5

Anya's 2019 Resolutions!

1. To have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery with a healthy baby at the end, she is really stressed about this and just needs everything to go smoothly. 

2. To take time to spend with her husband in the midst of all the chaos that is their lives and to make sure she is appreciating him as much as she should be. 

3. To continue her efforts against mudbloods and for the death eater cause, she will never forget what they have stolen from her and she will make them pay one day.

4. To take a trip to her home country with her husband and children, she wants to show them where she comes from because it is still a part of her and it will be a part of them as well.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:23:50 GMT -5

Bailey's 2019 Resolutions!

1. To have a safe delivery of her two baby boys and for both of them to be completely healthy and for them to look as handsome as their "dad" Phief

2. To travel to Russia to present the boys, the future heirs to their bloodline to their great-grandfather and to hopefully gain his support.

3. To be able to balance work and motherhood so that she can continue her work at the ministry.

4. To never take for granted one single day she spends with Phief and her babies. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:32:13 GMT -5

Cheyenne's 2019 Resolutions!

1. For her father to not kill Justin the next time they visit  To Visit Texas with Justin and celebrate? or evaluate? the pregnancy with their families

2. To figure out if this is something she can even do, she never saw herself as motherhood material and she has a lot of learning to do before she will know if she can even be a mother

3. To continue making music, she does not want to give that up yet, she isn't sure if she will ever want to give that up and she has to figure out how a baby factors into all those things.

*Disclaimer*- I swear not all of my people are pregnant lol it just happened that the 3 who are all fell in a row lol
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:38:20 GMT -5

Emily's 2019 Resolutions!

1. To try to understand more about her birth mother, she feels like she needs to know more about her but quietly and discreetly.

2. To possibly take a trip back to Australia with Ezra to see where their mother was from.

3. To try to repair her relationships with her brother and father which are both severely broken, but if she is being honest she misses them on a lot of levels and the sickness made her question how important their feud even was. 

4. To adjust to being single again after being betrothed for so long and to figure out what her next move is in life, she doesn't know if she wants to be betrothed again or just live a normal teenage life. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 1:43:53 GMT -5

Freya's 2019 Resolutions!

1. To get back to singing again, she has spent a few months kind of in hiding now that everything has changed but she is finally ready to come out of her shell again little by little and music is her first step.

2. To spend more time with her bestie, Justin, she loves that kid and he needs her more than ever now that his world is upside down and she is extremely excited to be an aunt, though she wishes it wasn't with Cheyenne as the mother, she still doesn't trust that girl.

3. To figure this thing with Alfie, she wants to know if he feels the way she has been feeling and if he likes her too, but she doesn't want to ruin this thing they have going and she really needs him right now, so it's hard, but she would like to figure it out soon.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 4, 2019 13:45:35 GMT -5

Mandy's New Year's Resolutions

1. Be happy
2. Move on Love myself
3. Care less about others opinions and about my own more
4. decide what I want to do when I finish school
5. Find an apartment