Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2019 21:39:56 GMT -5

All out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believin' for so long.
Letting him go was the hardest part of all of this, letting them go. Gods, she loved him more than she loved anyone else in the entire world, even her mother was outshone by this brilliant man that had come into her life. That was it though, wasn't it? This was punishment for the things that she had done, the lies that she had told, for hurting Michael, for hurting Jaxon. She had cost them all so much and brought this on her self. She had picked someone too much like herself an all she was going to do was hurt for the rest of her life, pine for a man that didn't want her anymore. He didn't love her, and something inside of her said that he never did. He never wanted this and his cheating had been his way out of it. His back door. The loophole, and the one thing that Van knew would be what ended them. She had tried to hold them together, to hold herself together and for a while it had worked. For a little bit she had been able to lie to herself that they would be okay, and then... then he gave her the papers and she left. She was here as little as possible. It wasn't her home anymore and she had no right to darken its halls.

Her blonde head nodded and she tucked hair behind her ear once again before licking her lips. "Castor and Judah and I got together with Papa and made a plan. I am going back to school while they... well, while they do what they do best." She didn't want to say that they would find her another husband but that was what they would be doing. They would be forever torn apart before she knew it and it hurt but she knew it was for the best. They couldn't keep doing this, even if it hurt. She would say that they would stay friends and maybe it was true. Maybe it would be true for a while, and they would, but one of the would find someone else and then the distance would form, and they would see each other at functions and things. It was the hardest part of this. Of letting go, knowing that he would be hurt by it. Her own feelings be damned.

She leaned away from him and stood before turning her back to him as tears formed in her eyes at how distant he sounded and when she spoke her voice was thick and strained as she fought to not cry. "Before we know it. It'll be like this year never happened. Like... it had never happened. People will forget, we will forgive, and who knows. Could be our little joke in a few years down the line. " She said before taking a long deep breath."If you ever need a good lawyer, look me up in two years. I'll cut you a good deal, Bael. Shit. Sorry. Van..That's gonna take some time to get used to. " She grabbed her bag and sighed before picking it up and putting over her shoulder.

"I might take a few days off, and come and finish those tracks on Saturday. " She took his hand and squeezed it before looking up at him. She wanted to say something but she didn't know what to say so she called for the dogs and put on their leashes and then looked at him. "I would have stayed, you know. Even after everything. I didn't care, you know. I knew who you were when we got married, Van. I'm still just that girl who got lucky enough to love her favorite Weird sister, and I will always be your number one fan. Never forget that." She blinked and walked towards the front door as she started to cry. It was over, it was really over. She was going to have to let him go, because he had let her go already.
tag:@van words: 672 template by eliza @ tb & thq