Half-Blood
sexual orientation
Straight
epidemic x status
Unimpacted
occupation
Hogwarts Student
general appearance
Much the same way Eris's head is a mess, she doesn't have any control over her appearance. To keep her brown eyes and messy curls in check, she's tried to use everything from potions to going without any products, but nowadays she lets it be and applies little makeup. She stands at 5'7, but looks down so often people might guess shorter. She likes to go around with flowers in her hair, as it calms her and brings memories of nature. Eris has trouble using her left hand ever since the accident, and her left arm still shows the scars from burning. There are other scars, under her chest, her thighs and elbows - the areas which she used to protect herself the most. They're getting less visible with time, but are still noticable.

former school
N/A
former house
N/A
achievements
Discharged from the hospital after three months, two of which were spent in a coma
Relearned life and the people she loves, sometimes has flashbacks and things that trigger back small memories
Doesn't run away every time she sees The Ironic Squad
Has survived a life of anxiety dirsorser ("mama says it's mild, but it's been worse since the accident")

university
-
university major(s)
-
years attended
-

skills
Can be so furtive people won't notice she's there - Drawing - Multilingual (English, Spanish, Italian) - Acting (finds it easier to express emotions through characters) - Ignoring her own emotions to cheer up mates - Defensive Spells - Offensive Spells - Playing the third party until her friends apologize to each other - Herbology - Caring for creatures - Taking care of babies and small children
weaknesses
Flying (hasn't overcome her fear of height to learn she's actually good at it) - Learning how to trust her old mates after she's decided she's a disappointment - Anxiety (clinically labeled as having a disorder) - Memories (SHE'S LOST THEM!) - Remembering where's she put things two days before - Fights - Arguments - Anything that involves raising her voice - Standing up for herself - Potions
positive traits
Adaptable - Vigilant - Compassionate - Gentle - Cooperative - Creative - Empathetic - Caring - Hard-Working
negative traits
Anxious - Idealist - Impatient - Indecisive - Meek - Non-Violent - Insecure - Soft-Hearted - Lenient
hobbies/interests
Drawing - Acting - Dancing (only by herself, has never allowed somebody to watch her) - Healing Magic - Learning people's stories - Playing therapist
accomplishments
N/A

character history
"My... story. Mama said I should write it down, now that my memories are coming back. They started returning three weeks ago, or, if you're curious, seven months after the accident. The doctor said I should test waters, see if I can trigger them. But my heart says I'll find a way to remember what's important."

"I'm Eris Bia, but I've not always had that name. At first it was just Eris. Mum says this was from my first family, and they didn't have the courage to change. My parents, the biological ones, I mean, they're... gone. I don't remember what happened, too young, but I know it must have been bad if  I ended up in an orphanage. Either way, Bia came later - I'm guessing it's a way to make it sound better. I've heard Eris wasn't a good person, in the myths, but... I try my best. Not to be like her, I mean."

"Growing up, I was the closest to my siblings. We're all adopted, all brought into our family and for that we're thankful. Mums are amazing, they never made us feel bad or guilty, no, they really work hard and make us feel all the love a child needs. It's really sad that some children don't have that love, don't you think? I want to adopt a few when I'm older, do the same. But I guess I'm rambling now."

"My brother says I've always liked to draw. I do have a thing for capturing people's faces, maybe because they scare me - what they're thinking, of me, or just in general. I draw everything through, nature is one of my favorite themes, and animals, plants. Once, I've tried leaving small clues in my drawings; can't remember if I've done it before. I also enjoy acting and dancing, it started with saying out loud what the characters from my books did, but I've never tried for drama club. Anyways, I guess my childhood was good - had my family, the people I love, had fun with them all the time. It was a really happy time."

"My sister says at Hogwarts, things were just as easy. She says I had a group there, of people who have different names like me, from the greek. Said they didn't mind that I was called Eris, the Goddess that brings discord and bad things, and that with time they became like my second family. I still see them... every day, really. But I know they don't want to be friends with somebody who forgot about them. Plus, they're really bright, and I forgot how to be like that. Courtesy of all the scars I guess."

"Anyways, there's more to it -  I've always been a good student, did my work as best as I could I know I'm really good with plants and creature, that's not unexpected, but I surprise people with duels too. It's been a talent since I started learning, but after what happened at the Diagonal Alley I made sure to get even better at it."

"Right, you must be wondering what happened. I'd say... go watch the news. Sorry, sorry! I know, it's not good of me to be rude, but-  I don't like remembering that. My memories are difficult to understand, mostly flashes, but even these are hard. What I can say is I was at the wrong place in the wrong time, and it put me in a coma for two months. Sixty seven days of making my mums worry sick. Did I say I'm a walking disaster?"

parents
Gisela Ollivander Johnson - Mother (adopted)

Alicia Spinnet - Mother (adopted)
siblings
Graciana & Generoso Ollivander Spinnet - Siblings (adopted)
children
-
partner
"I-I.. I don't..."
other family
"THIS might help"
family history
"Before my mums, there were a mother and a father - at least, I know there must have been because otherwise how could I be here? Mama says the adoption was closed and because I came into their lives so early, not even a month old, there's no way for me to keep tabs on them or ever sent an owl. She says it hurt me for a long time, but I can't remember much, not after the accident and my memories, hm... yeah. I can't."

"Anyways, I'm a wizard - had to be! There are places for kids like me, so we don't scare muggles in their orphanage. Gisela and Alicia took me in around the same time they fond my siblings. I know my mums loved each other very much but they wanted a bigger, expanded family; like the ones in the muggle love stories I sometimes read at night. Mama says my siblings and I were gifts, and they've always done their best to not make us feel left out in dinners with the Lovegoods and the Spinnets. I guess they did a good jo or the families are really cool, because I never noticed anybody saying mean things. Not that I'd do anything if I did."

other
-
face claim
Tashi Rodriguez
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
Yeap
how did you hear about us?
Somewheeeere over the rainbow
roleplay sample
"I'm... busy. S-sorry. Can I get you something? Later? I really need to finish drawing this."

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 18, 2019 21:14:27 GMT -5

Accepted as a 6th Year Hufflepuff!