Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 21, 2019 18:18:58 GMT -5

Rowan Redfern
by Erin
190 (I know, I don't look a day over 25)
birthday
blood status
Half-Blood, Vampire
sexual orientation
Pansexual (you can't be picky when you're my age)
epidemic x status
Immune
occupation
Owner of the Obsidian Eclipse Blood Den, lounge singer at Obsidian Eclipse
general appearance
Tall and slender with long brunette hair and olive skin. Rowan is always seen with a cheeky grin and has the most adorable dimples that become incredibly prominent. Rowan has an hourglass figure and she likes to flaunt her looks. She's always seen wearing dresses of the finest silk when she's at work and even out of hours she dresses and walks with elegance. 

Rowan has quite a weary aura when it comes to knowing the world and sometimes it shows, but very rarely, only when she hasn't fed or rested well enough. She walks gracefully and silently, almost like she's gliding. She's sneaky in the way she travels, showing her years of experience from creeping up on prey.

She has a very seductive tone of voice, which goes in her favour whenever she is singing to her guests.

former school
Hogwarts
former house
Slytherin
achievements
Prefect 5th - 6th year [break] Head Girl 7th year

university
N/A
university major(s)
N/A
years attended
N/A

skills
Charming - Rowan knows how to use her words, she finds it surprisingly easy to convince people to follow her and normally when she's lacking companionship for the night, (which isn't often) she easily gets anyone she wants in her bed. She also uses her charm when she's working. Making people feel good about volunteering their bodies for feeding. "Honestly, it benefits them too. Not just us."

Agile - Rowan is very lithe, it has taken years of practice to perfect her agile as she used to be very clumsy and loud when she was a human, but as she learnt the hard way. You need to be quick and quiet if you don't want to go hungry. "It's very useful in the bedroom too..."

Charismatic - Excellent with her words, much like her charming ways Rowan uses her charisma to get attention and food. Normally she goes for those that deserve to lose their lives and feed completely but if she has no one on her 'hit list' then she'll convince people that they're doing the right thing by letting her feed for them. She also uses her charisma to bring in new clientele for her vamps to feed. "I'll use it to change people to be like me if I ever feel the need to."

Excellent hunter - When you have to feed on the living, you quickly learn how the best way to hunt is. At first, just like with her agility she was incredibly clumsy and failed more often than not, having to rely on her sire to hunt for her, after a couple of decades though, she managed to excel in her hunting and now she's quicker and quieter than she's ever been. "Honestly, when my prey is being hunted. They're quite useless at hiding their tracks. If they managed to hide away, I wouldn't find out all of the terrible things they've done that means they deserve to be fed on."

Flirting- After over a hundred years, it's kind of hard not to master flirting. Over the years she's had many lovers and companions and now flirting is almost like second nature to her, that whenever she's in the company of someone attractive who has caught her eye, it's almost too easy for her to get them to fall into bed with her. "I would like a challenge though, any takers?"

Drinking- Kind of cheating, but Rowan tends to drink a lot and she never gets drunk. If people didn't know she was a vampire, they'd probably be impressed by her 'inhuman' ability at downing shot after shot. Although, some of Rowan's fondest memories when she was younger, before she was changed are when she's gotten incredibly drunk and had to stagger home, something which was incredibly frowned about when she was alive. "Times have changed, I wish I could get drunk and not be called a harlot, but alas. It can no longer be."

Languages- Rowan often needed to find things to do to pass the time and still does now, however over the many many years of her boredom and being cooped up inside during the day, she found a lot of enjoyment in learning languages, so far she has learnt Spanish, French, Mandarin, German, Finnish, Swedish and Italian and she's currently learning to speak Latin. "It's definitely my most challenging language to learn. But I enjoy it. I don't often speak these languages, it's just something I did to pass the time."

Singing- Another favourite pastime of Rowan's, she's been singing since she was a child and she continues to sing now. She favours jazz and music from the general 1930s to 1940s but she's still learnt songs through the years. "Although, what they call music now is atrocious!"

Dancing - With singing, comes dancing. Rowan used to have two left feet, but like with her agility and hunting she has adapted and improved over the years. She favours the more intimate dances like ball room. Whenever she performs at Obsidian Eclipse there is always some sort of graceful routine to go with her songs, but not to her full potential. "You'd never catch me doing that... twerking though. That's disgraceful, a bit like the music right now."

Manipulation - Not her favourite or proudest skill but Rowan is very good at getting what she wants. She has a surprising ability at getting people to let secrets slip and that is often how she deciphers whether or not her prey deserve to be killed or just fed and let go. "It's not manipulation, darling. Bad people always have an urge to brag about their crimes. It's not that hard to get them to spill their darkest secrets."
weaknesses
WIP
positive traits
WIP
negative traits
WIP
hobbies/interests
WIP
accomplishments
She survived the Titanic, she feels that's important information

character history
WIP

parents
Ash and Violet Redfern (Vampire parents)
siblings
@kestral
@bunny
Lily Redfern (Vampire siblings)
children
That's never going to happen
partner
Too many to name, but none of importance...
other family
unnamed biological parents (WIP)
family history
WIP

other
Cue a lot of Les Mis references...
face claim
Samantha Barks
status of application
Incomplete
have you read the rules?
Eeyup