Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports
Owner of the Tutshill Tornados
Death Eater
played by Morgan
"'Cause there's nothing like your love to get me high."
options

Post by Beckett Archibald Graves on Jan 27, 2019 0:10:47 GMT -5

Eliza Graves (née Melitz)
Owner and Designer of Elle Lingerie (or if you've got a better name for it, pls tell me, that's fine)
49-51ish - Halfblood

Role:
Look, I'm spicing up my boy's life by making him deal with his ex? Just kidding, Liv, his life is plenty spicy already. Wow okay, this is not the way to start an adoptable, let me get back to business.

As you may know, Beckett and Olivia's relationship started with an extremely long affair, while he was married to Eliza. Eventually, Liv gave him a choice -- her or me, and Beckett promptly divorced Eliza. She was obviously not happy about this. She kept his last name and in the divorce also got the Graves chalet in Switzerland, the chateau in France, and a lot of money.

She is a successful lingerie designer today, and a real pain in the behind. Mostly Beckett tries to pretend that she doesn't exist, but she could make that hard if she really wanted to.

Description:
I will paste a brief description of their very romantic relationship from Beckett's app:

It was in 1984 that he came across Eliza Melitz, a Slytherin that had been a few years younger than him at school. She had barely caught his eye back then, as he'd had plenty of witches to distract himself with back at Hogwarts, but with an increasing amount of pressure from his father to find a wife, he started to date Eliza. She was attractive enough, from a decent family, and well bred. She wasn't awful, but he didn't find her any more impressive than he did any other woman he'd dated over the years. But he wanted his focus to be on his job, on playing the political game until he got the position that he wanted, and he needed the right woman on his arm for that. Eliza proved that she had what it took, and so with nothing more than his career and his family line in mind, he proposed to Eliza in late 1985. She was the type that wanted a lavish wedding, one that would be on the pages of Witch Weekly and every other magazine that mattered in the UK, and his mother was happy to give her just that.

So their relationship was mostly based on their joint desire for power. He wanted power in the Ministry, she wanted a powerful husband. She was very good at charming Ministry officials at parties, and was (and presumably still is) quite talented at being the center of attention. She eventually did want more with Beck, and wanted kids with him, but clearly that never happened.

Additional Information:

I am ex-wife trash today?

Play-By Preferred: Jaime Murray, Jodi O'Keefe, Liv Tyler; or I think you get the vibe I'm going for!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 7:05:26 GMT -5

Mine
Beckett Archibald Graves
Beckett Archibald Graves Avatar
Slytherin
141 posts
55 years old