Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 22, 2019 21:17:50 GMT -5

if you need me, call me
Caterina von Pipes

Date: April 20th
They were together again, the way that they had been before everything had gone to shit. He was trying, she was trying and it was working they were making it work and that meant so much to her. It meant more than anything because it meant that he was putting in the effort, he loved her, and she planned to never leave him again. So when their clients, and her friends, went on a tour, you had best bet your sweet aunt fanny that she was going to go and see them! VIP baby! She had been so ready for this after mixing track after track and even lending her voice to one of their songs together. It was a thrill and it was something too that made her happy, it was good for business and as she leaned against her husband and watched Luxx perform one of her favorite songs she could not help but look back and up at her husband.

They were married, still. He had not signed the papers that she had been given, he had not turned them in. Nothing had been official and it all proved to her that he loved her. Even when he was being an idiot. Watching Luxx come towards her she laughed and cheered with the crowd but shook her head over and over as she realized what Z had just shouted at her. She was supposed to do what? No, no, no. This had not been a part of the deal!

She looked back at Van as stagehands pushed the microphone into her hand and lead her on to the stage. Cheers erupted from the crowd and she couldn't help but smile and laugh as she looked over them all. How did they do that every single night she had no idea, but she waved to them all and looked to the Texan, wondering what he and the other hot blonde on stage were up to.
tag: @justin and @van // words: 328 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2019 19:31:12 GMT -5

Hoe I'm so clean
and motherfuckers just talkin'
Show up at the spot and now
everyone they all watchin'
Don't wanna prove you wrong
but shit you leave me with no option
Everything was so different the second time around. It had been just over a year since he had released his first album. That process had felt so rushed and controlled. He didn't mind it, not at the time. Justin was just awestruck at the very prospect of having been scouted on to a label. It didn't phase him when they fine tuned his sound to something they knew would be classically catchy. He liked the music they had put out but there was just less him in it.

This time had been completely different. He had started working with Defiance and it was night and day. Cat was his main producer for the entire album and he had to admit that this new shit was ten times the fire the last had been. He had even managed to get her to lend her voice in a song of theirs. She didn't seem to want to be recognized for it, though he had no fucking clue why! Cat had some epic pipes and as far as he and Z were concerned the world needed to hear that shit.

They had a plan to make sure that everyone heard her voice, too. They had just finished with the song Cat had lent her voice to and Justin had the crowd roaring for more. They wanted to hear the mystery voice, didn't they? They wanted to hear her for her first ever performance! Oh, hell ya! With the noise of the crowd he wasn't even sure Cat could hear the performance he was setting her up to do completely by surprise. Hell, he could hardly hear himself think over the excited crowd.

"I don't think y'all're ready for this. Are you ready?" Justin called over the mic, hearing a wave of shouts louder than all else. "I can't hear ya, I said are you ready?!" Another wave of shouts came pouring onto the stage. Justin smiled ear to ear he started toward the side of the stage, faintly hearing Z calling out for her to join them. You, he mouthed beckoning playfully with his finger. "Welcome to the stage Lady Caterina Parkinson a.k.a Caterina von Pipes y'all!" Stagehands fitted her with a mic and Justin couldn't help but geek out at Van's totally baffled expression. With a laugh Justin pulled out his ear piece, leaning to talk to Cat away from his own mic. "You ready to sing your heart out, Miss Pipes?"

@van @caterina | Outfit | Words:405
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2019 23:35:44 GMT -5

My bodies tremblin' sends
shivers down my spine
Adrenaline kicks and shifts into overdrive,
Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice
He was beaming like a UFO tractor beam. This was what it was all about. The label, the work they put in to all these albums, it was all for this. Van was no novice to what it took to make a record. Before Defiance he had never been on the other end of the booth. Still, he knew a great deal about it. He was able to guide Cat along as they started, but Merlin did she ever take off. Justin had agreed to let her do his album completely. Nay, he had requested it. And even in the midst of their break up Cat had nailed it. The cheering of the crowd made it hard to argue with the perfection being blown from every speaker.

Zora and Justin were naturals together and it warmed his heart. He knew how it felt to be on stage. He knew that not everyone had the ability to do it, to have the presence. As they finished their song together it didn't go unnoticed to him that there were a set of vocals in the background that were not Zora's, or Freya's, or anyone he immediately recognized. Van had looked to Cat with a sort of amused confusion as he recognized it too. Had she found a new artist and not told him? Some secret surprise voice that was highlighting on their tracks? He slipped his hand into the back pocket of her pants, leaning down and kissing her temple as the crowd went cheering.

Just as he was about to whisper his question of who the voice might be in her ear he saw Justin heading toward them, Z behind him calling out and waving someone forward. He drew his attention behind them to... Wait there were only two sound guys. Who were they even-- Van looked forward at Justin puzzled. Suddenly a microphone was being shoved into Cat's hand and she stepped forward onto the stage. His eyes widened as he watched his wife step into a sea of cheers and he could feel his jaw dropping nearly to the floor. "What?!?!" He called out, a smile suddenly consuming his entire face. Baffled didn't begin to describe him, but he shoved all his confusion away making sure he was the loudest cheerer by far. 

@caterina @justin | Words: 384
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0