Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 26, 2019 7:24:51 GMT -5

[googlefont="Satisfy"][googlefont="Open Sans"]
I Think I Wanna Marry You
Is it the look in your eyes?
Ruby sat cross legged on the floor of their sitting room, with dozens of magazines spread over the carpet in front of her, all open on different parts of wedding planning and a notepad sat on her knee. Part of the redhead wished she and Walker could just elope again but the pair and agreed that they wanted to do it the right way this time, and that meant venues, dresses, guests and flowers. The venue had been surprisingly easy for the couple to decide on and after a couple of calls she'd had a date booked, that was when the fun began or so she thought. 

Ruby had started out looking at dresses but there'd been too many to decide from and she'd opted instead to arrange a girls night in with Sophie and Hazel in a few weeks time. She just needed to get Walker out of the house for a few hours first, after all, if they were doing the wedding properly this time, she couldn't have her fiance seeing the potential dresses. For now though, Ruby was focusing on the easiest task at hand. The floral arrangement. Personally, she wanted irises and violets for the guests' tables at the reception; of course, she'd have to discuss it with Walker first, but there was no harm in making notes. 

Hearing the front door open, Ruby glanced up curiously and smiled when Walker sidled into the living room and got to her feet, stretching and moaning as she crossed the space to him, "Hey love, how was your work out?" She asked, draping her arms around his neck and kissing him tenderly, taking a few extra lingering moments and pulling away, running her knuckles down his cheek. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat somewhere? Or I could make something. My brain is starting to feel fried from trying to choose flowers of all things." She laughed, sliding her hand down to rest flat on his chest. She did want his input, but she didn't want to pounce it on him just yet, she didn't want to be a bridezilla so early on in the planning and annoy Walker after all.

She glanced over her shoulder at the two Moses baskets that were sat on the sofa and smiled. "The girls should be waking up soon, so maybe when they're up and fed, we can eat?" She continued, untangling herself from Walker and going back to where she'd been sat, picking up the notepad and flipping it shut. "I had a couple of wedding ideas as well by the way." She added on slowly, glancing over her shoulder at him. 

OUTFIT // 450 // @walker

Quick Reply