Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2019 12:36:59 GMT -5

Prefect's Common Room
A Koralie heart to heart... kind of.
Slytherin had won the Quidditch cup and Karel was pleased. It had been a given that they should win but it felt so much better that they officially had it. But that wasn't where is pleasure or his pride was out. He was incredibly proud of his girlfriend. After a rocky start and many conversations where Oralie had been doubting herself to him, this victory was all the more satisfying for him. Just seeing the grin on her face was all that he'd needed when they'd gathered on the pitch.

Sprawled across one of the plush sofa's, the wizard smirked, "Are you going to admit that I was right and you were wrong all along?" He asked teasingly, a bigger, cheekier grin passing his lips as he gazed intently at Oralie and half expecting a hex or glare to be thrown his way.
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Avalon School of Ballet Apprentice
Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
"I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels."
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on May 28, 2019 12:53:25 GMT -5

Oralie was ecstatic. She had managed--with the help of a few of the other veteran players on the team, like her boyfriend--to whip the snakes into shape. The embarrassing losses from last fall were far behind them. They were champions now! She had basically not stopped smiling since she had wrapped her fingers around the snitch. She was keeping this one, too. It was special. The championship snitch! And she had caught it.

She was playing with the little gold ball when Karel drew her attention to him. She cut her eyes at the boy, but her grin didn't falter for a second. "That will absolutely never happen, Karel Higgs," she promised, shaking her head.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2019 13:16:36 GMT -5

Karel chuckled as he watched his partner in crime playing with the snitch. It was definitely a relief that they had all managed to pull through, it had only taken a few necessary actions. He had no doubt that swapping out the original sorry excuse for a keeper with a far better one had played a big part in getting them to where they were today. The extra training sessions had definitely proved useful, even if some of the team hadn't been overly thrilled with it but now the could all eat their words and complaints because it had done exactly what they'd wanted - brought them out on top.

Finally tearing his gaze away from Oralie he summoned a rolled up piece of parchment and quill from the nearby coffee table and propped them up on his knee as he resumed his letter. "You wound me moj drag. But I'll take your refusal as your admittance" He said nonchalantly, his gaze flickering to her again briefly and his lips curling up into a smirk. "Being serious though, I'm proud of you Lie. You persevered when you didn't think you could do it."
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on May 28, 2019 17:51:36 GMT -5

Oralie rolled her eyes at the wizard. She was in too fine of a mood to be baited by his words. "You can take it however you like, that doesn't make it the case," she playfully teased back. She took her eyes from the golden ball to look over at him. His praise made her smile grow. "Thank you, it was difficult to have much faith in the beginning. You helped so much." She really had not been much of a believer after they lost to Hufflepuff. The memory of that still embarrassed her. But with team changes and loads of practice, they
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2019 0:58:59 GMT -5

Karel sniggered at her response, he had far too much fun winding up Oralie and he was glad it was only them, he couldn't risk his reputation being marred by how different he was around his girlfriend. "I just saw what was right in front of everyone. You're a born leader moj dragi, you just needed that little extra boost."

He set his letter down once more and got to his feet, closing the gap between them and stealthily swiping the snitch from her hand and placing his hands on her hips, "You know, considering the team isn't changing it all next year, we're practically getting the cup handed to us then too."
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on Jun 10, 2019 15:56:36 GMT -5

The witch was incredibly pleased and proud with how the season had turned out. It had been a rough start certainly. But she had made the changes necessary--changes that some thought were crazy--for the future of the team...and in the end, what she had done looking to the future had served them well this year.  With only a second year as keeper,  they had won the Quidditch Cup. It was absolutely brilliant. 

Oralie's ego did not require the boost, but the compliment from her boyfriend still elevated it. She didn't put forward arrogance, though, when she said simply: "I was born for it." That statement just rolled right off her tongue effortlessly. She truly did see herself as the Slughorn princess. Her brothers treated her that way, too. It wasn't as if she had come up with that opinion all on her own. Even her critical, cold mother cultivated the notion that Oralie was to rise above all others. 

Her eyes glinted with a malicious joy as Karel came close to her. "That was my plan all along," she purred, most pleased with herself and that potential future. Oralie had been looking to next season with every decision she made this year. It just happened to also work out that they had come together to succeed this year. "But don't think I'll be taking it easy on you. We're having mandatory summer practices." She drew her lip under her teeth as she smirked at him. "I think you and I need additional private sessions, just one on one to make sure you are in proper shape next session." 

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2019 19:43:36 GMT -5

Karel had had his fair share of worries about the way the Quidditch season could go for the Slytherin team, he hadn’t doubted Oralie’s abilities but so many teammates had graduated and new ones had taken their place. It had been messy trying to get everyone into the same groove but after switching people out, things had become surprisingly easy to work out a routine together. If they kept it up the following year, then it would definitely work, they’d just have to change their tactics a little bit so they were predictable, but that was a call that was for his girlfriend, not for Karel. He could only offer advice and bounce off ideas with her.

He rolled his eyes affectionately when she shot back that she was born to lead but he nodded his agreement, she definitely was, it was one of the reasons he liked her after all. She led and she stood up to you instead of taking things lying down. "That’s my girl, always thinking ahead.” He teased, brushing his lips across her cheek. "Does that mean I get to spend extra time with you, Captain?” Karel chuckled when Oralie announced they were going to have mandatory practices.

Karel’s eyes narrowed when Oralie bit on her lip a little and for a moment he had the urge to tell her that he should be the one biting it, not him but Oralie was talking again, "Oh I like that sound of that, I’m at your mercy moj Dragi.” He smirked, "Can we have those additional private lessons every day?” He asked a little too eagerly, a wolfish grin on his lips.

282 Words

Quick Reply