Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 2, 2019 15:24:37 GMT -5

When the wind is blowing in your face
I will offer you a warm embrace

It was the last day of their tour and it was a little bittersweet for Zora. She loved to tour, and she wanted to do more of this, she wanted to feel the high of this more. Not just the drugs and the drinking and the partying. She wanted all of it. She wanted the high from the crowd when she came out, hearing them going along with each song. The laughing with her at Luxx's antics on stage, sex between sets when they were supposed to be changing clothes. Everything would be changing soon. In just a month they would have a baby in the family and she knew that everything could hang in the balance thanks to what Chey said yes and no to when it came to the kid. A small voice in her always said that Chey would keep the kid from Justin or use her as a bargaining chip to get Justin back. She wouldn't blame the woman for it, Z knew it was something that she would have done in the past.

Things had changed though, she was changing. She liked to think that it was for the better really. She had therapy, and she had her potions. The edges of crazy were melting away and leaving her with somewhat of a normal life if you could call being a musician like she was normal. It was as normal as it could get for them right now, and she was loving it. She loved every moment of her time with him, and Justin always knew how to make her happy, he knew how to make her smile and he was… everything to her. Funny considering that just a year ago she was still trying to deny that there was anything between them but sex. She loved him. Deep than the sea, and brighter than the sun. It showed when he was around and she knew she was a fool for it, but she couldn't help herself. He accepted her. He accepted every single broken part of her, and it was beautiful. It was perfection wrapped in a man who she would give her everything to be with.

Telling him that she loved him had not been something that she had planned to do. She had planned to ghost on him and let the feelings fade somewhere between the pills, potions, and therapy. Zora had watched her mother and father, she knew what love could do to people. Or at least what she had thought love was back then, she knew now how wrong that she had been, she knew how silly she had been to think that this was anything but love, but she had a plan to show him and everyone else in the world that this was what she felt. Zora was a little scared, but she always was when it came to changing things with her music. She practiced last night when he was gone out with Tib partying, the stage had been empty of course but she had done it a few times, but today was the anniversary of their first collaboration. The first time that they had been in the studio before he got super famous. Before his life blew up.

He knew how much Bob Dylan meant to her, he knew just how much she had loved him and pulled inspiration from him when it came to her writing. Even if no one knew that she was the one who wrote the songs, it was still a passion that she had. They had the electric piano on wheels and she looked up at Luxx as they finished the song and laughed as she tucked some of her long hair behind her ear. A hand came and took the microphone from her and she pulled her hair up before moving towards where they were rolling it out and she moved to the edge of the stage next to where they would be placing it and sat down on the bench, adjusting the microphone.

"Alright, bitches, shut up." She said with a laugh, her accent heavy on her tongue as it always had been. "As some of you know it is sort of an anniversary for me and Luxx, we released our first collaboration on June first a few years back, which is what we just performed, if you didn't know. And some of you know that he is also my boo." She said before grinning and winking at him. "So, I want you all to cheer me on as I do something a little different and play something special for my baby for our anniversary. " She said before motioning for him to sit beside her.

tag: @justin // words: 787 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 23:50:14 GMT -5

You'll always be mine,
sing it to the world
Always be your boy, you'll always be my girl
Nobody's business, ain't nobody's business
Ain't nobody's business
But mine and my baby
The problem with being on tour was that Justin never wanted it to stop. Sure, it was tiring work. It was traveling constantly, it was rough on his voice, but he'd be lying if he said it wasn't a bomb ass time. He had always liked to party. Tour was just a reason to take it to the next level. If that meant staying up on benders every weekend and seeing the sunrise three days in a row with no sleep he was about it. The first time he had ever toured he had let the lifestyle take over him and he had a total fucking blast. Razzmattazz had been the highlight of his entire year especially considering the rest of the year went pretty shittily.

This year he was determined to have as much fun as possible. He had Z by his side for the whole thing and with the impending birth of his daughter he knew that this might be one of the last real times they could just be completely wild together. And it was wild. There was something about being in front of a crowd every night that drove his adrenaline and libido through the goddamn roof. Seeing Z sing her heart out on stage had a way of doing that too, but it was more than just being pumped up. He was watching his baby sing and enjoy herself. Compared to where she was months ago it was leaps and bounds and he was so fucking proud of her. All the new songs they had, both together and apart, seemed to reflect that. That he loved her and she loved him. That they were so fucking crazy about each other that the crowd could feel it.

As they finished their song he could feel the energy radiating from the crowd and he felt like he was riding a high much greater than any drugs he had taken back stage. They had performed together, had this entire tour on lock, and had this...piano coming out. Justin smiled through his confusing quirking his head and looking between Z and the crowd. He adjusted his ear piece as she sat down at the piano and watched her address the crowd. Justin crossed his arms against his chest, microphone hanging in his hand, as a grin formed across his face. He could feel his entire heart warm as she spoke. Them being together was a thing but never before had she made it so known. "Hell yeah baby! One year," he cheered loud enough that the microphone could pick him up slightly, though he was sure she could hear him from his place.

Justin's smile turned sheepish as she announced the dedication and he felt like he was honestly going to burst. The fact that she even remembered their first collab, sweet jesus, and all this. The rapper shook his head in disbelief. His weight shifting from foot to food as he tried not to drown in emotion in front of thousands of screaming fans. "You're gonna make me cry you jerk," he teased into the microphone as he made way to her place on stage. The crowd awed and cheered as he took a seat next to her, placing his mic on the ground beside the stool. Through all the lights and the crowd all he cared to look at was her. His blue eyes and smile locked on her. 

@zora | Outfit but with this shirt | Notes:572
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0