Morning Fix|| Viv

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2019 0:41:19 GMT -5

@vivien
Being at home was a nice change. She did appreciate the change of scenery and being back in her own room rather than sharing a dorm with a few other girls. She didn’t mind her dorm mates for the most part but she did also like her space. This made her remember that Dima was alone since losing his parents and she would likely text him to see how he was. It was something a best friend would do. On the opposite side she didn’t want to overwhelm him and have him push away. Dima was a great guy and she knew why so many girls including herself fell for him but she knew she had to get past him. Unrequited feelings hurt and she couldn’t go down that road with him, it would put too much into jeopardy.

She had finally dragged herself out of the house and was in Diagon Alley. She needed something and decided to get herself some coffee at the Leaky Cauldron. The place wasn’t known for their coffee but she wasn’t up for going to the tea shop, if they only served tea. The witch rubbed her hands on the sides of her skinny jeans and approached the bar and smiled and the man there asked for some coffee before taking her seat at the bar, she looked around before hearing someone behind her clearing their throat. With wide eyes she looked around wondering who in Merlin’s boxers it could be. She came face to face with her sister. ”Viv!” she grinned as she jumped off her stool and flung her arms around her sister. What are you doing here?” she asked forgetting temporarily about the greeting the older witch had started with.

Words: 289
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2019 18:19:31 GMT -5

Now her siblings were home for the summer, things had been a little crowded at home. That wasn't to say Viv wasn't pleased to see her family and have them all under the same roof - minus her father, of course, but the house had become a little too crowded so Viv had done what she'd been doing more often than she cared to admit when she wanted some quiet downtime, she disappeared to Ward's for the night. None of her family knew that she'd been spending time with the wizard, she highly doubted they'd even approve of her being friends with him. He was a cheat, a conman and not someone a studious former Ravenclaw like her should keep company with. But that was what she liked about him, he helped her rebel and have fun and she was no longer that perfect little goodie two shoes.

She had no doubt that her loved ones were getting suspicious with her disappearing so often, but it wasn't really of importance. It was like she was dating the guy... she just found him attractive and he knew how to distract her... that was all. She'd decided to head to the leaky cauldron for breakfast before going home, to give herself a chance to come up with an excuse as to where she'd been but as she walked into the dimly lit building, she found that she may have to come up with an excuse quicker than she intended.

Clearing her voice as she approached her sister, Viv smiled as Vet threw herself at her in a hug and she eagerly responded, kissing her younger sister on the cheek, "I was just about to get something to eat before coming home... what are you doing up so early and what are you doing here?" She asked, sliding onto the stool beside where her sister had been seated.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2019 6:56:25 GMT -5

Vet was looking forward to some time away from school. It was before an important year for her. Being an incoming seventh year, she knew that going in this year was going to be important. She wanted to be prepared but didn’t want to be under prepared but she knew she didn’t have overly prepared. Summer was a time for her to relax and have fun and just chill. It was something she found hard to do at times when she was at school. Maybe she could look to her sister for how to just take it easy. She had a lot of time to just relax. She did have her internship but she wasn’t going to be at St Mungo’s all the time. Maybe that was better with her father being there and with what had happened with her parents over the past few months. Now that she was home, Vet was going to be pushing for answers on what was going on. She was of age and she could fall sick just like they had all fallen sick. She didn’t want to be kept in the dark any longer.

The teen could have just slept the whole day. She did have a lot of sleep to catch upon but that was not going to happen today. So she had left the house early and arrived at Diagon Alley. However before she went any further, she needed coffee. Seeing her sister here dressed the way she was made her question just what exactly was going on with Vivien, let alone their parents. Vet looked the older girl up and down as she took her seat. ”I’m here getting coffee, my reason is surely not as fun as yours…..which of course, I’m wondering why are you eating here before coming home?” Vet asked her before she turned to man who served her coffee who was looking at her sister expectantly. She had not really seen Viv since being home, but that had only been a few days.

Words: 338
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2019 15:57:18 GMT -5

Viv took pride in looking good when it came to her night outs, one of the things she'd learnt early on from Ward and his sisters were if you dressed to impress; it helped a lot when playing games. She frequently had sat with Ward whilst he played a hand and used her looks to try and throw other gamblers at the table off their groove. It didn't always work, but sometimes it did and Viv felt pleased knowing that she helped the Laveau family bring a little extra money home. The nights ending well for her were only a little added bonus to the satisfaction of knowing her parents would freak out if they knew what she was doing. She'd had enough of being the good girl though and trying to get their attention, maybe acting out would get some attention and affection from them, especially her father. The only issue with her dressing so... sexually when she was out for a night, meant heads turned the next morning as she did a walk of shame and she made a mental note to start trying to find ways to dress down whenever she left her companions for the night.

The witch smirked at her younger sister as she ordered herself a coffee and a breakfast, taking a few minutes to think. She was close to her sister, and her feelings towards Ward were changing, maybe it wouldn't be so bad talking to someone about her situation. And she and Vet often shared secrets, it was probably because of how close in age they were. "I come here quite often when I spend the night out." She said after a few moments with a shrug, "I also manage to avoid questions from mum and everyone if I eat here before I come home." She added on with a little chuckle, taking the coffee from their server. "What are you planning on doing in the Alley? I might tag along if you don't mind your big sis embarrassing you."

Words: 340
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 1, 2019 16:49:33 GMT -5

Even if Vet had just returned home from school for the summer, she knew that her older sister had been up to something. She hadn’t expected to be home every night, she was likely going out clubbing and stuff with her friends or hooking up with someone, but she wasn’t sure with Viv. The same could be said with their parents but that was a different topic entirely. One she thought it was too early to even think about, for now, it was coffee and likely interrogating her sister.

Viv would have to spill or Vet was unlikely to stop questioning her. Vet could be accused of living vicariously through her sister but she saw nothing wrong with that. She wasn’t putting herself out there with dating and Viv had ten times the more confidence than she did. Maybe she ought to borrow some from her.

Their parents were currently busy with themselves to actually pay attention to her older sister. However, she arrived home dressed as she was her dad (and their mum possibly) would blow a lid. While she conceded that would funny to see, she didn’t want her sister to actually get told off.

From how Vivien was dressed, Vet could only assume she had gotten the attention she had sought last night. In contrast, Vet dressed more conservatively. She pushed the boundaries with the dresses she wore at school dances but still wasn’t as far as her older sister was dressed now. But that she was going to be captain of the Ravenclaw.

She sat back as she sipped on her hot drink and smirked a little. ”Yeah, its best to stay out as much as you can, they are sorting out their shit...I suppose” She shrugged. It was honestly hard work out what was going with their parents but with Viv being older maybe she knew more. If only Vet could be privy to the same kind of information. Her sister asking what she was doing in the alley earned a look that read ‘what kind of question is that?’ ”I need to get a new broom servicing kit and who knows what else, you’re welcome to join me, it will be nice to have the company. Maybe I can go look at swimsuits in muggle London, should we ever get to the beach this year” She hoped for some sun, it was the season for it, after all.

Quick Reply