staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 8, 2019 18:02:38 GMT -5

It is one of the best days of the year, because it is the day where Tyra and Tori's birthdays overlap! Isn't that futuristic? Time zones, man! Anyway, that means that we can have a joint celebration for two of my favorite people on site, one OG member and one nearly OG member (sorry, Tori! But nearly OG is still pretty legit).

I love you both, and I hope that you both have/had great birthday days! Tyra, I know you're in the future, so I hope that it was an amazing day, and Tori, I know you're at dinner right now so I hope your steak is delicious, and that you got those potatoes that I saw on the menu. But that's all I'm going to say in this little introductory bit, because now I'm going to split it up to spread all of the love separately!

TYRA
Tyra, I love you so much and I hope that you had a great day. As one of our site's OG members, I hope you know how much I appreciate you joining our site way back when, when it was just the five of us posting with each other. You were willing to take a leap and join a site when you knew that it could cause some problems, and you have stuck with us every day since. You have no idea how much it means to me that you stuck by us through all of that drama, through all of the shade and bullshit that was tossed your way because of it. I hope that you know how much I appreciate that, because I do so much.

I adore all of your characters and love reading what plots you come up with. I hope to read more amazingness from you, as I'm sure that I will, and I hope that you are still here for us to celebrate your birthday next year. And I hope that you have another great year, you definitely deserve it. I always love talking to you in Discord and whenever I get to talk to you!

Here's to you being here next year to celebrate five years at Insurrection! Love you so much!

TORI
Tori, Tori, Tori... where to even begin?

You already know that I absolutely adore you. You are my best friend and it certainly doesn't matter to me that we rarely get to see each other in person. It is still definitely enough for you to be my best friend. Ever since we got each other's phone numbers, you have been the one person in my life that I wake up and text and text one day until one of us falls asleep (usually you, let's be honest). There are definitely people in my life that are all 'who do you text all the time,' when I'm with them. And Keely said you showed up on her Suggested Friends on Facebook, that's funny, right?

Anyhow -- I love you so much, and I hope that you are having a great time at dinner. I am living vicariously through you as I eat my Cheez-Its. I hope it is as delicious as it sounded, and again, you better have gotten the potatoes. Or at least one of those delicious looking salads, like the chickcn caesar.

You know that I love you, and all of your characters. We have some big fans over here, and always will. From your people still on the scene, to the ones just living in your head, we love them all and that is just never going to change. Thank you for always being someone that I can count on at the end of the day. I appreciate you so much.

I hope that you both are prepared for all of the presents, because that is the goal of my evening! The night is still young, and I have a list to get through to love to shower you with! I love you both so much, and I hope that you have the best birthdays, and a great 365 days until your next one!

xoxo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2019 20:52:17 GMT -5

Tyra! A happiest of belated birthdays, my dear! I'm so glad that you're a part of Insurrection - you make our site so wonderful and an absolute blast. All of your characters give me life. They're funny, sometimes sassy, and all around amazing. I hope this year brings you all the great things in life! Wishing you the best one yet!!

T - where do I even begin? Thank you for being my friend and my confidant, my pal and my wonderful writing partner. I'm glad that I can call you not only a best friend on the internet, but one in real life, too! (At least, I think so hahahaha) I cherish each and every one of our plots and wouldn't give them up for the world! Thank you for being my wife and my sister and my brother and my girlfriend. Wishing you an incredible birthday and a wonderful year to come. Love you to the moon and back!
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange Avatar
Slytherin
175 posts
67 years old
Vice Chairman and Director of Research at the Lestrange Foundation
Owner of the Coffin House
Co-Owner of Puddlemere United
Necromancer
Death Eater
Wandless
Lufkin University Alum
Shop Worker
played by Jade
"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick."
options

Post by Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange on Jul 8, 2019 23:18:06 GMT -5

Tyra! Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have had an absolutely amazing day. I am so glad that we have began to plot together. I love to read your posts. Your characters are all so diverse and interesting. I just want to get to know them all more and more. I have you to thank, too, since Harvey inspired Kallisto to seriously think about professional quidditch--- and I just adore the mentorship plot that we have going with Jaxon and Caleb. You are such a sweetheart and I hope I am able to continue to get to know you better over the coming year!

Tori--darling. I have so much love for you. I adore our plots. I am eternally obsessed with your characters. I could literally just read anything and everything you write. I'm more than a little bit in love with the people in your head. I'm so glad we have these beautiful, rich plots together. Talking to you and writing with you is a precious gift that I'm thankful for every day. I love the friendship we have cultivated and honestly, you just really mean so much to me! Thanks for being there to talk whether its fluffy RP stuff or serious business RL adult things. I'm honored and delighted to call you a dear friend.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2019 23:25:13 GMT -5

Tyra -- I hope you're birthday was super fantastic and I saw your birthday ramen and was extremely jealous haha You are a rockstar and I love your people to smitherines even if i am the most horrible replier in the entire world I swear I do love them! Dima is so lucky to have Vet as a bff, Osteros has an awesome brother who he LITERALLY just was like I am so proud of and meant it ok?! and you know there was like a whole slew of boys who were all about one particular blonde of yours LOL But truthfully I love all your people! And I love you please never change and keep being awesome forever. Sound good? Sounds good. Hope you had an amazing birthday!!!

Tori -- You know. That I know. That you know that I am crazy about the people in your head. I live for it. I'm here for it. Lets read it all. All the time always. And one day when you're a big fancy author i hope you remember this horribly written happy birthday and think of me haha. But yes I hope you have a fantastic birthday and enjoy the actual hell out of yourself because you deserve it! You are such an active admin, you keep us all entertained with your writing, and any time you're in gen chat is fun stuff! Have a wonderful fantastic birthday you awesome lady!

I love the both of yous! Happy Birthdays!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 10, 2019 5:09:25 GMT -5

Late! I'm sorry but a very happy belated birthday to you both! I hope you both enjoyed your day and had lots of cake, good food and maybe some alcohol!

Tyra - You know I love you and you are of my dearest friends. I love your characters and how they grow and develop and watching you grow with them. I'm so pleased I can call you my friend and I can't wait to see what this next year brings. I look forward to having more threads with you and seeing where things take you this year.

Tori - I adore you and I love how our conversations start out as making sense then they just become something completely different and random, you never fail to make me laugh when we talk and I love knowing that I can always go to you with anything, even if I just need you to tell me to snap out of it. I love your characters and I love threading with you so much! They're always amazing to read and it always gets so much better when we talk and our characters start piping up with random and pointless stuff.

I hope you both had an amazing day and that this year is full of so much more for you. Happy birthday and I love you both to the moon and back (Tori - I love you 3,000 and yes I went there XD). Keep being amazing you two.
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jul 11, 2019 21:29:07 GMT -5

First off, I am so sorry for the lateness!!! camp has been crazy, and you don’t deserve the lateness of this. You’re spectacular people and I love you both. 💙💙💙

TYRA, happy belated birthday!!! I hope it was amazing and everything you’d hoped for. You deserve it— and I especially hope your trains have been great! It’s always good to have trains, and I miss your snaps of them. I feel like I’ve gotten a lot closer to you since your last birthday and I’m still so excited that when you wanted to make Mikhael you thought the plot was a good idea because honestly he’s adorable and I can’t get enough of him. Ophelia is amazing, Imogen is great, and Sophia and Monroe are goals. I know a lot of our threads are on me right now, and I intend to change that soon!! You’re a great person and if there’s one thing I like more than writing with you, it’s reading the threads you have with others.

TORI, happy late birthday!! I hope it was amazing, organized, and everything you’ve hoped for (any good news with the job yet??) it is always fantastic to write with you—your characters always have so much going on, and they’re all so vivid! It has been amazing to watch you branch out and take your writing in new directions, test new things, and hear about the characters living in your head for a moment. It’s always a pleasure to read your threads, and honestly how quick you reply to things is insane. You’re intensely organized and as always, I’m in awe of it. I can’t wait to read more of Kate, Ella, Bets, Em, Gwen, Ursula, and Fitz especially Zoë. I’m very excited to read her!, as well as to read what you do with them!