0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 18:59:11 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]I'm Not Sure I'll Like You
[attr="class","tweedles"]Nilla was just done. With everything. Her clients were becoming increasingly disrespectful and the last one refused to pay the amount they had previously agreed upon, citing some nonsense about 'Oh I thought that was for the whole month! I can't possibly pay you that much each visit!' and blubbering on like she thought Nilla would care. It was obviously an act anyway, because Nilla was always careful to make the terms of their agreements as clear and concise as possible, to avoid things like this happening. Besides, Nilla had the written document they had both signed that stipulated the exact payment amounts and methods, a legally--if not magically--binding document that gave Nilla every right to take her client to court if she refused to pay. On top of the fact that her landlord had apparently decided that rent needed to be raised and if she didn't pay the difference for the month then she'd be out on her arse before the week was up. Rude. Not that Nilla couldn't pay it, but considering she's been paying the same rate since she found the place some 18 months ago, it was just plain unreasonable for it to suddenly go up like that. She suspected some crafty dealings, possibly illegal, but to bring it up would be to potentially get the whole building shut down and then she'd have to find a much more expensive place and take even longer to save for her business. So. Ignore the potentially illegal happenings, comply with the raised rates that were still cheap, and take her frustrations out on drinks until she forgot why she hated her clients and her landlord.

She slid into a seat at the bar top, ordered two shots of firewhiskey, and downed them both in quick order. To take the edge off. With that settled, she ordered a glass of red currant rum and cola to sip and set about letting her frustrations bleed out. Flying would work better, but the humidity wouldn't help her leg--for all that it didn't rust or corrode, it was uncomfortable to wear too long on humid days. At least indoors she had some relief. "Bloody stuck up tossers, think they're better than me because they grew up with a silver spoon up their arse and daddy's money to spend however they wanted? Let's see them try and roundhouse kick a man twice their size and actually knock him on his arse. With only one leg too," she muttered to herself, uncaring if someone overheard. "Probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between nunchaku and a bo staff, idiots."

[attr="class","rabbit"]435 - @osteros - Outfit
fai
[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ae81e7;border-bottom:20px solid #ae81e7;[/newclass][newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass][newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#ae81e7;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#ae81e7;[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ae81e7;[/newclass][newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]