Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 24, 2019 20:05:23 GMT -5

All around me are
familiar faces, worn out places
worn out faces

There were things that you cannot take back, things that are choices that you make and you have to hope for the best, that the choices that you are making are the ones that will be good for you, and for your family. It was all he had ever done. Think about what was good for them all. Even when he was working under Fudge he had been, in his own mind, working towards the greater good. He had promised himself that he would never go back to that place. That he would never go back to being that kind of person and since the battle Percy had done everything to make sure that he never did so again.

He left Lufkin in the hopes that he could find more time with his family and that he would be able to make things better. For them all. He didn't like working constantly, he didn't like having no time for his wife and his kids, but with the new baby here he had made the choice to go back to Lufkin. Of course, with Isolde leaving the University to go work at Hogwarts, a post which she has no resigned, he didn't feel quite so bad to be taking the position as assistant dean. The classes he knew like the back of his hand and could teach with his eyes closed. Sometimes he even had to, to not deal with the idiocy of those he was teaching, but over time the students had learned that he was a hard ass. He was the hard ass and he intended to keep that reputation.

It wasn't going to be easy or simple to keep doing things with Thatcher now, and if he and Penny kept up with their plans to continue to grow their family, then he was going to have to make sure he knew where his priorities lay, and that included talking to Kingsley about hiring assistants for each of them. They both had kids who needed their attention, so it wasn't a bad idea. He carried his coffee as he walked back into his office and looked at the messages that had arrived on his desk before he had come back and then stepped towards Kingsley's office and knocked. "You got a minute?" He asked with a smile before nodding his head at the elder man. "I thought we could go over things for the start of the year, I know Isolde helped a lot last year, and maybe we could try some new things this year.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0