8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 23, 2015 21:40:55 GMT -5

INSURRECTION ADVERTISING RULES
First of all, thanks so much for wanting to advertise with us! We love seeing sites, so literally, always feel free to chuck your ad at us... HPRP, crossovers, anime, resource sites, anything in between... we love you all! We don't have many rules when it comes to advertising, because we like to keep it pretty simple. This is really all we have, so thanks guys!

1. Have a board that is easy for us to find in order to link back and see your advertising. If I have to hunt it down, or it has a name that's so clever it goes over my head, and I can't link back, we'll remove your advertisement. We will not advertise with sites that have guest accounts, or passwords to post. We make you jump through zero hoops here, and so we'd like zero hoops in return!

2. Please post in the appropriate board. It's not a huge deal, obviously, but it might end us up in advertising tag if you post a link-back ad in first time, because then I'll link back, and then you would think I double linked, and link back ;) Advertising tag, like I said!

3. On that note, accidentally double-linking is so not a big deal. Happens to us all! If you do it once, we'll let it slide and probably post back on yours as well. If our second link is deleted, we will be deleting one of yours as well, though. If double-linking becomes crazy-excessive, we will start keeping track!

4. We cannot advertise with JCINK Premium sites as they are 18+ and have adult content. If you post an advertisement for an 18+ site, it will be deleted.

That's about it! And obviously, if you're a Proboards site, you must be adhering with all Community Guidelines. Same goes with Jcink and their guidelines. Please and thank you! (:

Every quarter we do a sweep and delete all ads. This is to clear out offline boards, etc., so feel free to post again!

ADVERTISING IMAGE BY: east of the sun of Shadowplay!

Top Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites