8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 23, 2016 13:51:15 GMT -5

general graphics shop
This is where you would go if you don't have a specific member that you want to have work on your graphic. You can fill out this request and just post it as a reply to this thread. Members can come and claim it, and post it up that they are doing it in their own shop. Members without a shop can post here and take graphics to fill as well, but we do recommend to make yourself a graphics shop if you enjoy making graphics!

And here are the rules for graphics as well, to keep in mind for creation of graphics, and what to request as well.

• In order to keep everything looking more uniform, we like to keep the sizes similar. Do not exceed 500px by 250px.
  • Make sure images used in graphics also well represent the age that the PB is representing. You can always ask an admin if you aren't sure.
  • Keep it appropriate enough. Use your own judgment, we trust it, but if you have any doubts, just ask!!
  • If you have a magical creature such as a centaur or mermaid, keep that in mind for both graphics and avatars. That means shirtless for males, swimming top or something believable for females.
  • Ghosts need to be ghostly! (think, transparency and black and white!)
  • Graphic Artists: When you claim a graphic, while we obviously understand that sometimes, life gets in the way, members will allowed to put their request elsewhere if two weeks have gone by with no graphic/update on the graphic.
  • Requesters: While we understand changes will sometimes be necessary, graphic artists do work hard on what they create! If you need a change, that's more than acceptable! However, if they make your changes and still it's not exactly what you want, they are not required to make any further changes if they don't want to/have the time. If you have something very specific in mind, sometimes it's better to try your hand at it yourself!
  • We know that expressing yourself creatively in graphics is a lot of fun, so enjoy it!

[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Do you want their name on the graphic?[/b]
[b]Celebrity:[/b]
[b]Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc):[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Are there any specific images you want used? If so please link them.[/b]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 9, 2017 12:30:20 GMT -5

Character's name: Elizabeth Young
Do you want their name on the graphic? Up to designer? Like if it looks cool, sure, but if it's too wordy than nah
Celebrity: Kim Yoo Jung
Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc): Pastel colors please!
Text:  Careless and young, free as the birds that fly / with weightless souls now
Are there any specific images you want used? If so please link them. Nope!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Apr 12, 2017 10:09:59 GMT -5

@lizzy: snagging!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 19, 2017 20:03:17 GMT -5

Character's name:@edgecombe
Do you want their name on the graphic?No
Celebrity:Marcia Cross
Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc):Prefer ravenclaw colors, but anything really will work!
Text:Work hard and play by the rules, and you can achieve anything.
Are there any specific images you want used? If so please link them.No specifics, just try not to use pictures where she looks super old, she is only 36.

Character's name:@mich
Do you want their name on the graphic?Up to creator
Celebrity:Alex Meraz
Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc):You can have free reign
Text:none
Are there any specific images you want used? Whatever works!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 23, 2017 21:39:28 GMT -5

Character's name: Amalthea Rowle
Do you want their name on the graphic? nope
Celebrity: Kelsey Chow
Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc): make it... elegant?
Text: I hid my deepest feelings so well I forgot where I placed them
Are there any specific images you want used? If so please link them. pic or pic or pic or... you get the idea

Character's name: Oriel Hammond
Do you want their name on the graphic? nah
Celebrity: Willy CArtier
Any specifics on looks (such as color, etc): Don't make it too crowded?
Text: If you love me, don’t let go // 'Cause I’m a little unsteady
Are there any specific images you want used? If so please link them. There's just so many good ones so take your pick.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 3, 2017 10:43:12 GMT -5

Calling All Graphic Makers

There are four graphic requests on this general shop! They are: @mich, @edgecombe, @shi, and @boom ! Feel free to snag them :D
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 3, 2017 11:12:10 GMT -5

Damian Summers - Hope you like it! If you don't like anything, then I'll change it :)

https://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/charlottegryffindor/DamianSummers_zpsd9hirqc8.jpeg

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 4, 2017 5:18:10 GMT -5

For @boom :

I wasn't sure if you favored a dark or light signature, so I did two colorings. Please let me know if you'd like any changes.

Oriel by Jade
[img src="http://orig05.deviantart.net/1519/f/2017/124/8/9/unsteady_by_ol3and3r-db82gmd.png" alt="Oriel by Jade"]

Oriel by Jade

[img src="http://orig06.deviantart.net/d607/f/2017/124/d/5/unsteady_by_ol3and3r-db82grb.png" alt="Oriel by Jade"]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 4, 2017 14:13:42 GMT -5

It's beautiful! thanks so much <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 4, 2017 16:11:43 GMT -5

For @shi -

https://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/charlottegryffindor/AmaltheaDark_zps5x2hfmvb.jpeg