Trouble Filled Night //OPEN

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2015 18:21:21 GMT -5

Tiwaz strode down the seemingly deserted corridor. The teacher was absolutely exhausted but it was his duty to make sure there was no trouble around the school. He was relieved that it was quiet but he didn't want to get his hopes up too soon. He turned onto the corridor leading to his classroom and office and couldn't help the weary smile that flickered across his lips at the idea of his warm, welcoming double bed. 

The rugged teacher picked up his pace a little when he heard a rattle from his classroom. He sped up a little but before he knew it a periwinkle blue pixie shot out of the classroom and started dancing around above his head, Ti cursed angrily and began patting down his jeans before realizing with annoyance that he'd left his wand in the classroom by accident. He was about to enter the classroom and make to his desk when a second pixie appeared, carrying a single, slender piece of wood, "Oh you have got to be kidding me." he groaned as the pixie holding his wand started to swing it about causing random sparks to shoot all over above his head. 

WIth a frustrated sigh, he started the task of trying to coax the mischievous creatures down, it was however going to be a task without his wand. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 18, 2015 16:28:54 GMT -5

Sutton was bored. It was after curfew, obviously, so there was very little to be done about that fact. The school was boring enough during the day, so at night it was occasionally even worse. Of course, there was the added benefit of the rule breaking that wandering around provided, and she did enjoy that. It was better than nothing, at least, and she would take entertainment in just about any way she could. She had been wandering quite slowly as of it, taking the longest ways she knew how in order to get down to the ground floor from Ravenclaw Tower. There would most certainly be a professor or prefect patrolling around here somewhere, but she figured she knew enough about their routes to dodge them if she wanted to. Or perhaps she would get caught, just for a change of pace and to mix things up ever so slightly. It was that thought that proved to her just how bored she really was, as the potential for detention and irrelevant point loss really didn’t mean much to her at all on a normal day.

Sighing, she turned a corner, slowing momentarily in surprise at the scene before her. The professor for Care of Magical Creatures—a class she absolutely refused to take, was standing there attempting to... well, Sutton really couldn’t tell what he was doing from this distance. Deciding that her curiosity made the potential for trouble worth it, Sutton regained her normal walking pace until she was near enough to the professor, “Forget to lock the pixie cage?” She asked, dryly, finally realizing what it was he was doing. Were these creatures from his classroom, or were they just flying about the school? Sutton just assumed they must be some lesson for his ridiculous class, which made her quite glad that she didn’t take the subject.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 20:38:48 GMT -5

Tiwaz glanced over his shoulder when he heard a younger voice speak to him, "No, I locked it. I just forgot to put a sheet over the cage so this goddamn pests managed to open it - the beauty of opposable thumbs." He growled. The man realised that it was in fact a student addressing him. "Now, do you have your wand because if you do I would like to use it for a moment. And I might avoid giving you detention and removing points. If you don't have your wand or won't let me use it, you better come here and help me if you don't want to lose your evenings." Tiwaz warned.

One of the pixies lowered down and began tearing at a portrait, Tiwaz let out a sharp breath of frustration and tried to catch it again but the little critters were faster than humans, so it was a kind of fruitless attempt. "Your choice." He called to the girl.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2015 3:55:49 GMT -5

The professor—whose name she didn’t know or particularly care about, seemed to be having a hell of a lot of trouble with these creatures. What kind of professor who teaches that pointless subject couldn’t even wrangle them back from causing destruction? Sutton realized then that he didn’t have his wand, which seemed almost stupid on his part. Who went anywhere without it, even in the school? One never knew what they could encounter. Even she bloody knew that, and she’d spent a lot of her time in the Muggle world. “Those damn opposable thumbs,” she replied, sardonically, finding herself mildly amused that a professor had just cursed in front of her. Most of the adults in this school acted like the students had never heard someone swear before—it was as if they didn’t realize this generation cursed as often as they blinked. Seemingly, the man finally who he was speaking to, which was too damn bad, really. “Don’t have it on me,” she drawled, lifting her shoulder in a shrug. Of course she had her wand… she was apparently the only one in this hallway with a brain—but she certainly wasn’t donating it for him to use.

Sutton was almost amused, which was a rarity in this boring school. The man seemed to actually think that she 1) gave a damn about house points or detention, and 2) would get anywhere near those creatures. Absolutely not. “Sorry to report, but there’s a reason I don’t take your subject,” she told him, her eyes flickering over to one of the pixies, before watching as the professor tried to catch one. It was then she realized that one of the pixies actually had his wand in its grasp, and she couldn’t help but laugh under her breath. “This is quite the predicament,” she said, leaning her side against the closest wall. Perhaps she would stick around for a few more moments to watch the struggle.