Checking in // Angelo

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2015 18:51:17 GMT -5

Hey Uncle @angelo,

How’s the family? How are they holding up since…you know…things…? I hate writing letters. Well, that’s a lie. I used to love writing. Well, I still do, kind of. But I hate it now…because mother loved it and encouraged me to do it…but now it all seems so stupid. I’m going to see you shortly. What’s the point? Why am I even writing? Ugh. School’s almost out, so there’s that. And before you even ask, no, I’m not giving her a chance. I know you are forgiving and whatever, but I don’t have time for people who can’t keep their word, and that’s my choice so don’t even try to convince me otherwise. And don’t give me that bloody look that I know you’re giving the paper as you’re reading this. It’s bad enough you guys are making me live with her, don’t expect me to be all welcoming and accepting. Whatever. School’s fine, by the way. Did I ever tell you I started dating Evan again? Remember, I dated him before Christmas break and before that other bloke over break? Try not to give him too hard of a time when he’s over or when I go over to see him. I don’t need the family scaring him off too soon, bloody nutty family. Miss you. And love you, I guess.

Your favorite niece,

Bells

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2015 19:11:15 GMT -5

Bells,

Hey kiddo. Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Work has been a killer as of late. You know how the family is, loud and opinionated as always. Ma has been especially…. Uh… robust? I’m not sure if that is the right word but it’s been a little tense. I still say you need to give your Aunt a chance. I promise you things will be explained when you come home for summer break. I’m not condoning breaking promises, there are just some things you aren’t aware of yet that are important. And yes, I am most definitely giving this parchment a look. I’m never going to like any boy you bring by, and neither are your other Uncles, but I love you and will try to keep them from killing him. I miss you and can’t wait to have you home soon.

Love you kiddo,
Uncle Leo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 7:03:26 GMT -5

Uncle Leo,

Here I thought you’ve quickly forgotten all about your darling niece. When is Ma not robust? I really miss the family, especially now. I love you guys, but I’ve never missed you more. I just want to come home some days, but then again, I just want to stay here throughout the summer. That’s not possible, is it? so I’ll take a bit of loud and opinionated any day. And I don’t want a bloody explanation. She put work above family and that’s not acceptable to me. Ugh, I wish you would see things like Uncle Gino and I. Well, you’re going to have to tell everyone to suck it up and be nice to Evan, unless you’d all rather me staying at his aunt’s house instead of him coming over? How’s work going for you? Oh, what’s this about Auntie Seph being married? What’s he like? Not that I care, obviously…but if I have to live with him, he better not be a bloody criminal.

Much love,

Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2015 12:35:22 GMT -5

Bells,

You know I could never forget about you. I swear some days I can still hear you around your Nonna’s house you have such a big mouth. We all miss you and I am very excited that you will be out on summer break soon. Gods knows we all look forward to that with how crazy things in the family are right now. Honestly stop being so bull headed. You know your Aunt Seph loves you far more than you could even imagine. I can promise you that. I make no promises that this boy will be safe around us blokes, but I’ll try to keep your uncles and cousins from messing him up too badly.

As for your Uncle Nikolai, well I haven’t spoken to him much if I’m to be honest. He’s a Russian delegate in the Ministry… and in general he is just loud… very loud and very Russian. Quite the walking stereotype that one is, but your aunt seems happy so I’d try not to put too much stock in it.

Can’t wait to have you home!

Love,
Uncle Leo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 30, 2015 20:11:29 GMT -5

Uncle Leo,

I’m glad to hear that my voice haunts you. My work is done. Exams start this week…have I started studying yet? No, no I haven’t. Am I going to study? I suppose I can try…but you know how rough it is to focus on things I’m not interested in. Oh, I’m sure she does love me far more than I can imagine as I really CAN’T imagine. Well, Evan plays Quidditch, if that helps. Think I should bring him around for the bonfire or a family supper first?

He’s not my uncle. Why haven’t you talked to him? Is he that horrible? A Russian Delegate…sounds…thrilling. We’re all bloody loud, what difference does that make? Does he hang around the family a lot? What does Nonna think?

See you soon,

Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 4, 2015 11:06:49 GMT -5

Bells,

You need to get that studying in or your Nonna and Auntie Seph will kill you for getting poor marks, though I doubt that is even a remote possibility. So this bloke plays quidditch does he? Is he any good? I doubt that will sway your uncles and cousins. We have far too many beaters in the family that he makes one wrong move and… well I don’t think I need to tell you what would happen.

He’s married to your aunt, so yes he is your uncle. Don’t let your Nonna hear you acting like this about a new member in our family. He is not horrible. Yes, I’m rolling my eyes at the parchment right now. He’s an okay guy. I think he was an auror over in Russia, or in some form of magical law enforcement. Give the bloke a chance. You expect us to do the same with Evan.

You’ve got me there. We’re already loud enough as it is. But it is quite amusing to hear your Auntie yelling in Russian, it’s almost scary really. He doesn’t hang around much, but with his heart condition… he just works a lot. And you already know what your Nonna thinks about this whole ordeal. Well, back to work for me. Stop worrying about things.

Love,
Uncle Leo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 6, 2015 18:22:03 GMT -5

Uncle Leo,

It’s the last week of exams, luckily. I’ll be home on the 12th, I think. Or maybe it was the 13th….I suppose I should know this. This will be my first year not seeing my family waiting for me and my brothers to return…so that’s different. I don’t even know what will be going on. Usually, ma and pops take us all out to eat and then we get ice cream. Last year we all played football outside even though it was dark and it was so amusing. The year before, we played this ridiculous game out in the lake... I won’t get poor marks. Of course Evan is good at Quidditch. I think you guys would like him if you give him a chance. If you guys harm him or scare him away in any way, shape, or form, I will start cooking all of your meals.

Fine, I’ll give him a decent chance, but only because I want you guys to give Evan a chance. You know me, selfish to the bone. Russian sounds like an ugly language. It just sounds mean. Well, then maybe that’s why he and Auntie Seph got married, I guess. Working a lot. I’m not bloody worried.

See you soon.

Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2015 22:13:28 GMT -5

Bells,

I can’t make any promises as to what will happen to this boy when he comes to the house. I think your other uncles and cousins you MIGHT have to worry about more than me… no, you’ll have to worry about me as well. As to whether any of us will like him is up in the air. He is a teenage boy. All of your uncles have been teenage boys at some point; we unfortunately know what goes through their minds at this age. And Ma will still feed me regardless so your threat doesn’t scare me young lady. And yes I’m laughing at you right now.

As long as you give the bloke some kind of a chance that’s all I care about. Russian is an … interesting language. It definitely doesn’t sound like any language I have ever really heard before. It’s actually somewhat amusing when your auntie gets frustrated and starts switching between Russian, Italian, and English… just try not to laugh at her when she does it. One of your uncles is still having difficulty walking. Just TRY to be nice for your Nonna’s sake.

Love,
Uncle Leo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2015 15:04:43 GMT -5

Uncle Leo,

Classes are done and I passed, so be happy, will you? Well, just know that Evan treats me well and he has a good heart. I still think you guys will like him if only you give him a chance. I’ll introduce him before that annual bonfire; not trying to have him meet all of the family at once and scare him away that quickly. I hear our family can be quite intimidating when together. And I’ll give Nikolai a chance. I don’t know him and he didn’t do anything wrong, that I know of. It wasn’t him that forced Auntie to stay in Russia, that I know of, anyways. That sounds annoying – hearing anyone switching between three languages. And I’m always nice. Anyways, I guess I’ll see you in a few days’ time.

Love,

Bells