Break Away from Everything // Gino

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2015 19:05:33 GMT -5

Uncle @gino,

I think our family has officially lost it. At least, we’re the only ones who have kept our heads amidst stupid emotions. I don’t like that I have to go home with her. I think she’s trying to be all buddy-buddy with me at times, and it’s bloody obnoxious. How can I possibly trust she won’t up and abandon me again when the job calls for her to do so? I’m moving out the second I am able, far, far away. Maybe I’ll go travel or something. I don’t know. Anything is better than staying with someone who didn’t want me to begin with. Why should I trust someone who can’t keep her word? Can you believe she’s married? I don’t believe it for one second. She even brought her work HOME WITH HER! Bloody hell, she’s obsessed. This summer is going to be absolutely miserable. Can I crash sometimes? Well, whenever she LETS me…and probably even when she doesn’t. Know of any places hiring? I may need a couple of jobs to escape the hell of living in that house….that house has too many bloody memories. Doesn’t she realize that? Does she even have any consideration at all? No, instead, I have to go bloody live in her house with memories I don’t ever want to remember. Bloody hell, I hope Evan doesn’t mind me visiting a lot. And then…Roman is being a prick, STILL. He’s got his knickers twisted in a bunch over something. I think I’m officially done with people. They’re so ridiculous.

Anyways. How are you? Anything new going on? Sorry for the vent, won’t happen again. Burn this letter, will you? Tell the family I say hello and that I love them all…even if they’re losing their sanity and proper judgment.

Love,

Bells

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2015 19:21:07 GMT -5

Bells,

I am willing to agree most of the family has completely gone bat shit crazy. Your Aunt seems like her priorities are just fucked in general. As much as it pisses me off I wouldn’t say she’s not trustworthy, but she definitely has shit to work on. Don’t even get me started on the tool your Aunt brought home. Loudest most aggravating fucking man I’ve ever met. To make it even better you can often hear them arguing in that gods awful fucking language from the lake at least every other day. There is no way she is actually married to that douche though Ma and everyone else is convinced she is.

You know I always have room for you at my place… regardless if she ‘lets’ you or not. Don’t worry about work just yet. Enjoy your last summer as a student. Same shit different day over here. I’ll give the family your love. I can’t wait to finally have a sane family member home.

Love your only sane Uncle,
Gino
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 24, 2015 7:10:10 GMT -5

Uncle Gino,

You really have been the only sane one lately. This summer ought to be interesting, to say the least. Family dinners ought to be louder than usual, if that’s even possible. Maybe it’s what she learned in Russia; to put work above family. That’s not how we do things here. Ew, they argue in Russian? If they argue in Russian, does that mean I can pretend to not listen when they switch back to English? Kidding. Mostly. I’m with you; it’s a bloody cover up. I know she doesn’t prioritize family, but why would she get bloody married without saying anything to anyone? Anything interesting that I’m missing? School's almost out, so that's good. I guess.

Love,

Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2015 12:42:24 GMT -5

Bells,

Who the hell knows exactly what is going on? Family dinners have been entertaining, well for most of everyone as your Nonna has started her rants already. Apparently the tool doesn’t want a family which is driving your Nonna up the fucking wall. And of course we get to hear all the time about how your aunt should have listened to your Nonna years ago. Of course she yells about this all in Italian which means the Russian tool has not a damn clue what is being said. It’s probably best seeing as that would make family dinners even more fucking awkward than they already are these days.

In all honesty I don’t see your aunt getting her undies in a bunch over you spending time at the apartment. I’d prefer you two not rip each other’s damn heads off. Hope to see you home soon, brat. We’ll figure this shit out.

Love,
Uncle Gino
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 6, 2015 18:33:26 GMT -5

Uncle Gino,

Well, I’m getting a summer job. I’ve been looking in the papers as I see them around the castle. As if I’ll actually order my own papers. Maybe I can get two jobs…work a lot. At least it’ll give me something to do. Doesn’t want kids? Well, he joined the wrong family. I wonder if auntie told him that. And good – I plan on coming over often…ish. I’ll probably go visit Evan and meet his aunt. He lives with his aunt, too. Things with Ceci aren’t that great…so she probably won’t be coming over this summer. I guess that’s the drama of school, right?

Love,
Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2015 10:22:21 GMT -5

Bells,

Try to enjoy your last summer as a teenager. You have the rest of your fuckin life to work. Things are starting to even out around the family. It’s not as stressful as it was before, but then again your Auntie is never home. Even when she gets done at the castle she isn’t home, but won’t tell anyone just what is so important that she can’t be home other than to sleep and Sunday dinners. Something doesn’t feel right, but as much as I’m pissed at her I still trust her. Between you and me, I don’t see them lasting too long. I don’t see your auntie being okay with not having kids eventually. But that’s not any of my business.

We meet him first before you go anywhere, Brat. I don’t trust teenage boys, especially not quidditch players. What the fuck is going on with Ceci?! I thought she was your best friend? Did she fuck up that bad, or did she refuse to share her crayons with you… the bitch.

Love,
Uncle Gino
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2015 16:18:04 GMT -5

Uncle Gino,

I plan on enjoying my last summer as a teenager…that’s why I’m trying to get out of the house before I even get home. And I highly doubt any of you will let me see Evan every day, so I need to figure something to do. You know me, can’t sit still and well…it’s not like I can just go play soccer outside or Quidditch with my brothers…yeah. Well, don’t act so surprised that she isn’t home now that she’s back in London. She did just leave for who knows how many years. Just saying. Are you sure he doesn’t want brats running around? So thrilling. Whatever, that’s up to them.

Quidditch players? Your nephews were Quidditch players…I’M a Quidditch player. What’s so wrong with that, hmmmm? And of course you’ll meet him, but does he really need to meet the whole family? Ceci just…made a mistake, is all. Those damn crayons…no, she fucked up a bit. I’m trying to think of how Mama would handle the situation. I miss her…especially now when I apparently have girl drama. Whatever. I’ll see you soon…unfortunately!

Just kidding. Love you!
Bells
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2015 21:47:54 GMT -5

Bells,

You know none of us men are going to let you go see the guy every day. Your Nonna is going to want to see you. At least think of her while you’re being a brat. I wouldn’t take stock in your Auntie not being home so much. As much as she pissed me the fuck off I know she’ll be home more when you get home. Your Nonna is the one who has been having a fit over the whole kids bullshit. Just giving you a heads up for awkward family dinners… which reminds me. Your Auntie and Nonna have already planned a coming home dinner next weekend.

BOYS are what’s wrong with that. Boys who aren’t relatives that have other shit on their minds… and if he really cares he WILL be here or he can go fuck off capeesh? Your Mama was a wonderful woman and no one could ever take her place, but you have all of us to help you out however you need it (except for me. You women are fucking crazy… Just kidding… maybe). Well I love you kiddo and I’ll see you in a couple of days.

Love,
Uncle Gino