Fun Times Ahead

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2015 8:37:11 GMT -5

After finish doing a couple of photos for an upcoming story in the paper, Sophia stuck her camera back in her bag and left. The story was a ‘filler’ piece on a local family who had a set twins born in every generation for the last 2oo years. The most recent set were just two weeks old. And while the blonde didn’t deny they were cute, they definitely didn’t make her want kids so soon. She was still young and was content on having fun. And fun was what she needed after what she had been through the past few months. She wowed to herself to not get hurt like that ever again. Even if she and Angelique had been together for nearly a year it felt like it had been a lot longer than that.

Since she was near to Hogsmeade she stopped into the small village and headed to the writing supplies shops remembering she needed new quills and some parchment. During her time at Hogwarts she had been to Scrivenshaft's a few times. As she stepped inside she realised that the shop hadn’t changed one bit since she had been in here one bit, which would have been in her seventh year. As she navigated her way to through the store she saw that she wasn’t the only one in the store but paid them no mind as she went to where the parchment sat on shelves. Being so lost in her thoughts Sophia didn’t even realise that someone was standing next to her.

@tiwaz

Outfit
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 13:48:50 GMT -5

Tiwaz had been busying scanning the shelves, look for some cheap quills where he could get a lot too, he'd grown tired of students forgetting their own quills and so decided to just have a small collection, sure they mainly did hands on work but they did need to write every now and again, the students seemed to forget that. He made his way along the shelves when he eventually saw an offer which would benefit his class greatly, he was slightly surprised to see another person in the shop and that she was where he needed to be, "'Scuse me, can I just get in there?" He asked gruffly, gesturing in front of the blonde girl. "Sorry, just need to grab something." He continued, giving her a polite smile as he stroked the stubble n his chin, waiting for her to move or answer.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 20:38:57 GMT -5

The girl was busy looking at all the parchment and quills that sat on the shelf that hearing another persons’ voice startled her. She had even acknowledged he was so close to her. Turning her head Sophia briefly took in his features, previously working for a fashion magazine meant she always looked at people from all angles. The girl shook her head reminding herself she wasn’t at work right now, even if she had her camera equipment with her at the moment. She smiled apologetically and moved out of his way. “There you go..” she trailed off speaking quietly. “Don’t apologise it’s my fault for standing in your way” she added quickly before looking away. Honestly she had only come in here to grab a few things the last thing she needed to feel was nerves and why would she be nervous it’s not like the bloke was decent looking. The witch looked at him again, oh wait he was rather attractive. Wait! Don’t go there, you need to take a break from all that Sophia told herself. “Seems everyone wanted something in her today” she joked chuckling nervously.
A bit of light conversation never went astray the woman reminded herself, photographers talk to people all the time. How else would you direct subject to capture all those amazing photos?

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 21:25:37 GMT -5

Tiwaz gave her a smile when she moved and chuckled, rolling his eyes a little. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Sorry that I apologised." He said with a playful grin, his slightly teasing side coming out. He crouched down where he needed to be and began gathering quills, and vials of black and blue ink - extra precaution. He balanced everything in his arms precariously and stood up. "I should really have got something to carry these." He grumbled, a little irritated at his own stupidity. When the younger witch made a joke, he gave her a half smile. "Yeah, two customers. They must be swept off their feet." He replied, chuckling gruffly. They both had a point though even if they were just making terrible jokes, today it was busier than normal. In the seventeen years he'd kept coming here, not once had he seen anyone else in the shop.

"The name is Tiwaz, but I prefer to be called Ti, you are?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2015 0:56:57 GMT -5

“Good to hear, if you’re ever fortunate to run into me again I’ll be sure to remind you” Sophia smirked at the man, finally gaining some confidence. She didn’t know why initially when she met someone new she was nervous, it had only been happening since she had been back in England. While she had lived in France she could easily meet new people and converse with them in their native language. She worked out that perhaps since returning to her birth country she was more cautious. Sophia watched curiously as he crouched down to retrieve the items he was after from the shelves. She had never seen someone buy so much at one time, maybe he was professor she guessed. When he stood back up her eyebrows shot up as she looked as his arms full of things. “Yes you should have” she replied with a slightly teasing tone as she rolled her eyes before she pulled out one of the cleaning cloths she used on her camera and transfigured it into a carrybag for the wizard. “There you go and I made it dark blue too so it’s still manly for you” she winked as she handed it over. She laughed at his silly joke but realised there was some truth to that. It really was one of the least visited shops in Hogsmeade. “Is that why you’re cleaning out half their stock?” she asked him pointing at the items in his arms.

"Well Tiwaz also known as Ti, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Sophia but I also go by Soph” she smiled in return.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 23, 2015 17:24:23 GMT -5

Tiwaz chuckled a little at the girls words, "It may be unfortunate if I run into you again." He said, wearing a sly smirk. When he'd stood up and continued talking to her, he couldn't help but laugh when she said that he should have got a basket, or something to carry the quills.

When she handed him a newly transfigured bag, he groaned inwardly as he dropped all the quills into the bag, "Very manly." He agreed with a nod and a grin, he was thankful she'd given him something to carry the quills but at the same time, he was pretty pissed that he was gong to have to swallow his pride and thank her, why hadn't he thought to transfigure something? He had his wand on him after all. "Thanks." He said slowly, giving her a slight smile.

Tiwaz rolled his eyes when she made a comment about clearing out the stock, "Oh yeah, totally." He said, laughing a little bit. "I work at the school but some of the students tend to forget quills and ink for my lessons, so I'm just getting some to hand out in class when needed." He explained to the girl who he now knew as Sophia.

"Why are you here, Sophia who also goes by the name Soph?" He replied flirtatiously.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 23, 2015 19:43:38 GMT -5

Sophia’s eyebrows rose at the response from the wizard. Well he should be so lucky she thought. “I think you’ll find if you’re ever privileged to see me again, you’ll be thanking your lucky stars.” After all she did enjoy Astronomy too and not just because the class had happened to be one of the closest to her common room. “Don’t worry I’m sure you’re not the only bloke that’s unprepared” she smirked at him.

As she saw how he reacted to her transfiguring something into a carry bag for him she couldn’t help but laugh. After all she was only trying to be helpful. “Well I could have made it bright pink if you prefer?” Sophia offered arching a blonde eyebrow. She did sometimes have to transfigure things with the photographs she took. Shaking her head when he thanked she figured it had taken him a lot of effort to manage that small gesture of gratitude. “See that wasn’t so hard was it?” she teased the wizard with a sly smile.. It had been a long since she had done that.

“You’re a professor?” she asked him incredulously as she looked him up and down. It wouldn’t have been her first guest. “What do you teach?” she enquired inquisitively. It had also been a long time since she had spoken to a professor even since being out of school. But she supposed that being in France for nearly two years had something to with that.

“Well I thought I would come by and see if any unfortunate wizards were in the shop” she joked before answering him properly. “No really I just need some new quills”

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2015 19:54:17 GMT -5

Tiwaz cocked his head to one side and grinned at the younger girl, "You're very fiery." He complimented, chuckling a little. "I like it." He continued, nonchalantly. "It's not me who is unprepared though, it's my students." He pointed out with a smirk.
"I don't want pink." Tiwaz said hurriedly, his eyes widening as he pulled the bag away from Sophia, laughing as he did. "It was very hard, I'll have you know." He replied, his tone equally teasing.

"I am a Professor, I teach Care of Magical Creatures." He said to her with a smile, "I love it, the drama of the students however - not so much." He said, shaking his head in exasperation. "You lucked out then, you've got me to make suffer now." He replied with a lopsided smile.

"You want quills, huh? I thought you wanted a rabbit." He replied in a playfully sarcastic tone.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2015 1:06:13 GMT -5

The blonde witch laughed. “I’m fiery? There’s something I haven’t been called in a long time” she considered, she wasn’t offended by that description, under certain cases it was a perfectly accurate portrayal of her. She arched a brow when he stated that he liked. He had only just met her and he already liked one of her lesser known traits? That was interesting. “We’ll see about that” she challenged matching his smirk.

She laughed as he quickly took the bag off her. “And why not? I used to work a for a fashion magazine and happen to know that some wizards pull off pink quiet well and I’m certain you’re included in that category” Sophia smirked at him. She smiled back playfully at him as he admitted it had been quite hard for him to do. “Oh yeah, I wonder what else would be hard for you to do….” She replied casually flipping her hair over her shoulder.

“Magical creatures…….” She trailed off, looking him up and down again, after all she couldn’t deny he was a handsome bloke. “…..you do look the type” she conceded, he did have that rugged look going for him. “But you know of the dramas of students when you started right?” she questioned, after all he had been a student himself once too. Adjusting her camera bag and folding her arms Sophia took a step towards him. “I suppose I do and perhaps I know just how to make you do that” she smirked looking up at him.

“If I wanted a rabbit would you pull one out of a hat for me?” she asked, recalling a muggle ‘magic’ trick she had heard about.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2015 11:41:57 GMT -5

"Hm, it would be surprising if students were ever prepared." He stated, shaking his head a little. "Teens, eh?" He muttered gruffly. "I find it very hard to believe that you were a well behave and well prepared student. You answer back way too much." He scolded with a wicked smile.

"SOME wizards pull of pink, there is no way I'm in that category as you say. I don't want my masculinity damaged, thank you very much." He retorted, half serious and half playful. When she continued to try and damage his masculinity more, he narrowed his eyes a little, oh if he could prove a point to her right now she would be eating her words, instead he opted for just saying, "Nothing much is hard for me to do."

"I look the type?" He repeated, with an amused expression as he rubbed his chin, "I guess I've pulled it off then." He continued with a slight smile. "I did know what the drama would be like, I just didn't expect to have students come up to me and moan. I'm not even a head of house, by the looks of it, in class I don't pull of being intimidating."

Tiwaz stood upright, and crossed his arms. With a raised eyebrow he looked down at Sophia. "You really are quite bold aren't you." He complimented when she took a step towards him, "So tell me - how do you plan on making me suffer?" He challenged, look down at her half curious, half warning.

"I could pull more out of a hat then a rabbit, babe." He growled in a low voice, if she was going to tease him (perhaps unintentionally - but he was pretty damn sure she knew EXACTLY what she was doing), he was going to retaliate.