Fun Times Ahead

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2015 23:20:01 GMT -5

“Maybe it’s just your class, have you asked the other professors?” she suggested to the wizard. Sophia looked at the man questionably for a moment, what was he getting at? “Yes teenagers, I used to be one not too long ago” she replied nodding her head. A smirk crossed her face as he made yet another assumption about her behaviour at school. All these suppositions he was making were rather funny but oddly true as well. “I’ll have you know I was a well behaved Ravenclaw during my time at Hogwarts”. She stated. Her mother did point out at one point that no one would ever suspect her a misbehaviour because she was the complete package of brains, looks and talent.

Sophia didn’t hold back her laughter following his rebuttal. Most blokes could take a joke obviously this guy was in completely different category indeed. “Well, well, someone is a little sensitive about his masculinity. Sorry it was just a suggestion, better remind myself not to give you fashion advice ever again” she shook her head. Another smirk appeared on her face. “Care to prove it?” she invited him. After all there wasn’t anyone else in the store at the time and she was interested to see what he could do, considering he was still holding the quills and ink wells.

“Yes bravo to you, you pulled it off, would you like a reward for that?” she asked further tempting Ti. There was only reward appropriate at this point in time. “For the record I don’t think students care if you’re a head of house or not they just talk to which ever adult they feel comfortable with” Sophia replied shrugging.

Well that certainly was a rare compliment she received, laughing upon hearing it. “Yes I’ll admit I’m bold when you work as a photographer you have to be or you don’t get the best pictures” she grinned angelically up at him. The witch looked over her shoulder then at her watch noting the time. She didn’t have to be anywhere else after this. “That depends what are you doing after this?” she asked inquisitively. If he didn't see that as an invitation back to her place then he was rather daft.

“Babe is it now, sweetheart?” she asked him incredulously. Both her ex’s had called her, well the serious ones anyway. “I think I need to witness that first hand” she stated smiling slyly picking up a random quill from the shelf and making her way to the counter to pay. He could follow her or not, his choice or rather his loss Sophia figured.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2015 7:57:24 GMT -5

Tiwaz growled as he watched the tease before him start to walk off. "Oh, I'll show you." He muttered under his breath, dropping his bags he hurried over to Sophia and grabbed her around the waist lightly, pulling her back behind the shelf. He directed her to the clear wall and pushed her back a little placing his hands either side of her face, he wasn't holding her in anyway so he knew that she would be able to get away from him if she wanted, all the signs though were pointing to not.

"Are you sure you want me to prove it." He growled seductively in her ear, "I could do a lot to you right here right now, I'm sure that you'd prefer somewhere else though if you mean what you say, babe." He continued, kissing her cheek lightly.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2015 18:14:33 GMT -5

Sophia would have never expected something like this occurring when she had first stepped into the shop however long ago, she was far from complaining about it especially if she was right in assuming what would follow. Feeling him grab her waist the young woman released a squeal unwillingly. As quick as could be she found herself against the wall. Smirking at the wizard she arched a brow. “Is that your signature move?” she taunted him.

After the shudder from the sound of his voice had passed completely down her spine Sophia turned to face him eye to eye. “I want you to prove it over and over again” she stated her eyes never leaving his. “I’m all for public displays of affection but I think its better you and I head back to my flat where we can enjoy our privacy. Better hurry up and pay for you purchases darn quick darling” she whispered in reply before making her way out of away from him and leaving the shop. So much for buying quills and parchment she mused, they could wait for now.

**END OF THREAD**