Birthday Love // Cecilia

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2015 19:25:49 GMT -5

Dearest @cecilia,

Seventeen years ago, I was blessed with having such a remarkable daughter with great potential at being perfect. I sincerely hope that you have an absolutely marvelous day as you celebrate the gift of life that your father and I have granted you. I know that your grades could be better and I know that you don’t spend nearly as much time beautifying yourself as you could be, but with another year gone, I hope that you have matured as well. We certainly do miss you around the home and are eagerly awaiting your arrival. For your birthday, I have set aside some womanly bonding, since you certainly are growing into a woman where any of your immaturity is no longer accepted. We’ll make progress, I’m sure. Only a year’s time is left; I have utmost faith in your ability, sweet, beautiful child. When you come home from school, as I was saying, we have quite the eventful day planned so don’t make any plans. And no worries, sweetie. I heard about the break up with that Rudolphi boy. He was no good for you anyways. Your future is so bright without him; I’ll make sure of that. Enjoy your very special day with your favorite treat attached! I do hope to see you wearing that necklace when we pick you up from the train. It will certainly bring out the specks in your eyes, even if you do not spend the time with makeup. A shopping spree is clearly much needed, so do not fret about your current attire. You can donate that to the school for the unfortunate children of the school.

Have a wonderful day, love!

Mother

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2015 18:53:07 GMT -5

Mother,

I assure you that my grades are fine, and I know that I certainly did acceptably on all of my exams. Of course, it’s easy to live up to the standards of not having a brain to use, so I suppose just writing my name on them was rather impressive of me, wasn’t it? Womanly bonding… that just sounds like hell marvelous, I’m looking forward to it. I’ll make sure to have nothing planned, which shouldn’t be hard.

I’m not even going to bother asking how you possibly could have found out that Roman and I broke up, but I am impressed by your ability to gloat via letter. Thank you for the chocolate, which I’m sure is low fat, and the necklace, which I’m sure cost far too much damn money for a ridiculous piece of jewelry. To make everything easier, I could always simply take one of those Muggle taxis home and then no one would have to come to the train station. Just a suggestion. I simply know how busy everyone is, of course.

As far as shopping is concerned, I can scarcely wait. No, really, I’ll bloody wait. You know how important it is for me to look my best in order to impress every worth impressing, as I wouldn’t want to let you, Klaus, or Lars down in upholding the standards that are expected of me. I will be wearing the necklace, but once again, just think about that taxi idea—it would be far easier on everyone.

Cecilia
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 15, 2015 16:08:14 GMT -5

Cecilia,

We are going to have to send you to some classes during the summer months as I can see that your grammar is slacking just a smidge. I do look forward to seeing your final grades when you return home; if they are slacking, do not worry, dear. I am quite certain we will manage to find suitable tutors for you before you return to further your education. Wonderful, dear. I am certain you will find that having a bit of mother-daughter time will be just what is needed to start the summer off strong. Cecilia, do not cross out items in your letters so much. You do know to think first before speaking, yes? The same applies to writing; it looks horribly unorganized for an individual to be so frazzled in their thoughts. Say what you mean to say or do not say it at all.

Oh, nonsense, dear. I will be at the dreadful station picking you up. Besides, those Muggle taxis have diseases written all over them. As always, when you arrive home, you must shower and prepare for dinner. It is a wonder why those public places are not kept at a livable cleaning standard. Tomorrow night will definitely be a special dinner, indeed.

Cecilia, darling, one day you will hold yourself to these standards. Until that day comes, your step-father, Lars, and myself will help guide you until you can fully understand. I know it is difficult to understand this concept while you are simply a 17-year old hormonal child, but I promise you, you will thank us one day. I only want them best for you, Cecilia Rowan. I do hope you invite that new boyfriend of yours to dinner. Be well, sweet child.

Mother