Meet up? // Kiki

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 13:27:56 GMT -5

Dear @kiki,

I hope your holidays have started well, I'm sorry that I haven't owled you sooner. I was hoping we could meet up in Diagon Alley one day soon? Just to catch up, we can get ice cream or whatever - my treat. I can invite Ruby to come along if you want to or it could just be me and you or even not at all. It's up to you.

I believe I still owe you a dance too, maybe we could go to a club on the night, I'm sure I could fake some ID for us. I hope all is going well and that I'm missing you (savour it, I don't often admit stuff like that!)

Hope to see you soon,

love, Zeke.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 14:11:08 GMT -5

Hey @ezekiel,

The holiday is great! I am so happy to be back home, but it has been so busy! I feel like I got really behind in my dancing, so I have been spending any spare moment trying to catch up at the studio. How has summer break been for you so far? I hope you and Ruby have been getting along better than me and my siblings have.

Ice cream in Diagon Alley sometime would be perfect! I don’t think I told you, but I am working at The Leaky Cauldron this summer. I could meet you after I get off. As much as I think Ruby is a delight, I would probably prefer if it was just us. ;)

I was really hoping you hadn’t forgotten about our dance. I am sure we can figure something out. If you want, we could even try at my dance studio. It may be a little more private than a club would be, and by “may be” I mean it would. As in, it would just be the two of us. Just let me know.

Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone that Ezekiel Fehu has a soft spot and admitted that he may actually care for someone, haha. For the record, I miss you too!

<3
Kiki
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 14:20:42 GMT -5

Hi again, @kiki

I'm glad you're happy! That sucks about your dancing, but I'm sure you're good enough to catch up quicker than you think! My summer has been good, I'm looking for a summer job myself, but I'm not having much luck. Is the Leaky Cauldron hiring anymore people? Haha just kidding, I wouldn't work there. I wouldn't trust myself. Ruby and I are getting along well, she's been disappearing to Flourish and Blotts nearly everyday though, I think she's up to something. She doesn't go there that often.

What time do you finish your work shifts? I'd happily come and meet you. And ice cream alone? That's pretty damn appealing - we'll do that if you want. Sound like a date? When's best for you and we can. Dancing at the studio, just the two of us? I do like the sounds of that... but I can't promise I'd behave, especially if we were alone.

And pfft, I'll hold you to that promise Kiki! Besides, it's only you who I have said soft spot for - if you know what I mean. :P

Speak soon,

Love,
Zeke x
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 15:55:58 GMT -5

Hello again, @ezekiel,

Thanks for the encouragement, but I can assure you, I am out of practice. Maybe next year, I can start giving you those lessons to help keep me in practice haha.

I’m glad you are having a great summer, and I hope you find a job soon. I believe the Leaky Cauldron does actually have another opening, so if you decided you could “trust yourself” whatever that means, you could apply.

Well, I may be able to shed some light on that situation. I am pretty sure Flourish and Blotts is where @caleb is working this summer, and they seemed pretty friendly at the ball, if you catch what I am saying.

I usually work until about 5 o’clock in the evening. That is when people start coming in and wanting drinks, and I can’t serve alcoholic beverages. I usually have Mondays and Thursdays off all day though if that works better. And a date you say? My, my, what will I ever wear? And you’ll behave if I tell you to behave, mister! But… I wouldn’t mind a little mischief.

Also, in regards to the whole soft spot thing, the feeling is mutual.

<3
Kiki
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 21:36:59 GMT -5

My favourite Hufflepuff,

IS he now? That says a lot, now I know why Ruby is always 'out'. I think I may have to go to the bookshop with her one day then...

On another note, I guess I could let you teach me but it'll cost you, a hug a lesson! I'm an expensive guy ;) It could be fun though, I can show you some of my own dance moves and teach you as well.
The Leaky Cauldron is hiring? Hm, I may have to look into that then. Unless of course you don't want to see me daily. You'll learn what I mean by 'trusting myself' in due time. It's not something that is easily explained - better to show.
And Monday, huh? Are you willing to come into Diagon Alley? We can go out then, I'll meet you at the Leaky Cauldron and then we can go wherever you want - I'll be sure to bring money.

It took me a while to read through your crossing out but I see now, maybe I'll give you a little mischief when I see you then. I may even solidify my soft spot I'll be sure to give you a hug when I see you, that doesn't count as mischief though.

Love,

Zeke
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2015 22:08:40 GMT -5

Hello Great Gryffindor,

Wait a second. Let’s just take a moment to talk about that greeting. I’m your favorite Hufflepuff? Aw Zeke, how sweet, but I think that would hurt Caleb’s feelings if he knew. Although, it sounds like you might be on the verge of killing him. As his “adopted sister” I urge you, please don’t. I quite like Caleb, so don’t hurt him because he may or may not be dating your sister. When you find out, if they are, let me know. I have been dying to know.

Also, you’re my favorite Gryffindor, but uh… I’m not sure if that is saying much. I really don’t know any Gryffindors too well except for you.

Excuse me, but why does ME teaching YOU cost ME? Oh well, I suppose the price isn’t too bad. ;) I think I would be willing to pay. And yes, I would love to learn. Like I said before, I don’t know much ballroom dancing, so I would be anxious to learn. But I think if I have to pay to teach you, then you should have to pay to teach me. :P

I would love to see you daily. Although, I would also love to have a job. I fear that if we worked together, it would be very hard as we could be distracting for one another. But seriously, if you need a job and can’t find another place, go ahead and apply.

I can meet you Monday in Diagon Alley. Let’s go get ice cream! I freaking love ice cream! Plus, I hear @isabella is working there. You really don’t have to pay for me, especially if you’re still looking for a job.

Hey, you weren’t supposed to read the crossed out writing, hence why it is crossed out. Duh! But, I guess I have to admit, I like the sound of a little mischief. Also, if you’re going to read my scratched out writing, I am going to read yours. Is solidify your soft spot supposed to be an innuendo? Because it sounds like an innuendo. Dear Merlin, let’s hope my dad never intercepts my owls.

Can’t wait for the hug when I see you on Monday!

<3
Kiki
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 23, 2015 17:08:58 GMT -5

I can see why you're not a Ravenclaw :P,

Yes, Kiki you're my favourite Hufflepuff. I can't promise you that I won't kill Caleb, but I'll try my best to behave. If I find out they are dating you'll be the first to know, I promise. Unfortunately it would mean you'd be at the receiving end of my protective big brother letters but, I'll try and be nice...

Okay, okay fine I'll pay you for teaching me, name the price and I'll give you it ;) but when I teach you I have an idea of price, personally I think it's a good price but you may not agree. Ah well, we'll just see.

I'll look around Diagon Alley when we go on Monday, see if anywhere is hiring. I know Ruby was considering working at the Magical Menagerie. She's also thinking about getting a cat. I may buy her that as a little gift. I could maybe even use it to bribe her to NOT date Caleb! I see a plan forming...

We'll go get ice cream then. We can meet up on Monday, say about 11am then? I wonder if Iz is working that day. It would be nice to see her again, and don't be daft Kiki, the guy always pays on the first date. I have enough - don't worry.

And yes I can read your crossing outs, maybe next time scribble it out. And let's hope your dad doesn't intercept your owls. I quite like being alive and I know dads ALWAYS hate their little girls dating.

Speak soon,

hugs and kisses,

Zeke
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 27, 2015 10:23:22 GMT -5

“Can see why I’m not a Ravenclaw.” What the hell is that supposed to mean, hmmm?

I am honored to be your favorite Hufflepuff. And with my new title, I decree that you will NOT kill Caleb. If it is any consolation, I told him that he better be nice to you too. Anyway, let me know on Monday what you find out about them dating, if you find out anything that is.

I’ll only tell you my price if you tell me yours first. Well, let’s be honest, I still may not tell you. Keeping it a secret seems much more fun!

I hope you find something when we go out on Monday, but I hope you aren’t too distracted by finding a job.

Hey! Caleb’s a great guy! Don’t use a cat to bribe her not to date him. I really don’t want my best friend to be heartbroken especially before his...last year.

11 AM on Monday sounds great, and fine, go ahead and pay. But don’t ever say I didn’t try to be nice. :P

Maybe I wanted you to read my crossed out writing. Also, yes, my dad may try to kill you. Time will only tell.

Also, I think hugging and kissing is a little hard to do over letters, wouldn’t you agree?

<3
Kiki
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2015 11:09:16 GMT -5

I'm scared now,

Nothing, nothing. Ignore I said it!

Pfft, just because you're my favourite Hufflepuff doesn't mean you can abuse your powers! I wanna kill Caleb, he likes my sister. But I'll try and be on my best behaviour for you.

Your price is a second date with me - of course only if date #1 goes well. Which for the record I hope it does, you are very lovely.

Yes, you're right hugs and kisses are hard over owl mail. I'll give you plenty of hugs on Monday though, maybe a kiss too.

All my love,

Zeke
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 26, 2015 12:59:34 GMT -5

Zeke,

You are right to fear me. You will be even more right to fear me if you harm my best friend. Plus, I’m sure Ruby won’t be too happy with you if you did that.

I’m already counting on this first date going well, and our second one being even better. To be honest, I don’t have a price picked out yet. I just wanted to know yours. :P

I do enjoy hugs. I am not too sure about kisses though because I’ve never had one. Maybe that could change soon though.

Anyway, as much as I love talking to you, I would prefer seeing you in person, and I must get back to work on some of these dance routines. I will see you soon!

<3
Kiki

****END OF THREAD****