Morgan's Plotters

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 18, 2018 11:59:27 GMT -5

@emily - or a thread wher ethey run into each other now that it's the summer holidays! I'm not a huge fan of meeting threads (rofl) she could come over to the house looking for Rhea or something?! :D
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 18, 2018 12:38:52 GMT -5

@caerus that sounds great to me, I like the idea of her coming over looking for Rhea and they run into eachother. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2018 20:43:07 GMT -5

- marcus says he and should get together for a drink, as well as him and greg!!
- the mag-meister and @clio would be interesting!! clio would love to beat anyone up if they bother her
- idk i feel like i had thoughts and then they disappeared!!! ave does wish circumstances were different because she would love a constance thread, but she doesn't think constance likes her at all lol
- anyway if you have ideas just hit me up!!!!
Constance Leysa Mountbatten
Constance Leysa Mountbatten Avatar
Ravenclaw
323 posts
23 years old
Principal Dancer at Avalon School of Ballet
Second Year Law Student at Lufkin University
Second Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Entertainment Career
played by Morgan
"I've still got a lot of fight left in me."
options

Post by Constance Leysa Mountbatten on Jun 25, 2018 21:36:30 GMT -5

@lizzy - Yes and yes! Draco and Greg both need more bro threads. 10/10 support for both of those. I will chuck them on my list.

And ALSO YES I TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS FRIENDSHIP. Maggie is such an easy target. She is way too nice.

Constance says she doesn’t have a problem with Aveline and she thinks that they should have a thread!

SO PRETTY MUCH YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE! And I’ll ponder some more too!
Rodolphus Azazel Lestrange
Rodolphus Azazel Lestrange Avatar
Slytherin
351 posts
69 years old
Head of the Auror Training Program
Member of the Wizengamot
Spell Inventor
Wandless
Death Eater
played by Morgan
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
options

Post by Rodolphus Azazel Lestrange on Jul 11, 2018 15:17:31 GMT -5

PSA: I had a long, long list of threads to start that went back to like... last spring, arguably. I've trashed it because it was just sitting there and I don't even know if people would still want them after this long! So we if were meant to start a thread, let's talk again so I can get a current list started and actually act on things! I will also be hitting up plotters!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jul 16, 2018 19:10:17 GMT -5

HELLO HI SAVING A BEST FOR LAST I LOVE YOU <3

@beckett:
- there's @natalya in his department
- Ministryfolk of ,
- he's likely met on a day she's been hestia
- , quidditch
- , too? idk she's an avid tornadoes fan, still

@caerus:
- he and might be friendly? Because Remy and Rhea
- , as his technical paternal cousin-by-marriage a few times removed, and his maternal cousin of some sort?
- , his mother's editor
- 's very nervous son gervasio was in his dorm for the year.
- graduated same year, and she's. . . p friendly, p nice, p overwhelmed easily. idk if he'd've paid any attention to her though? since she's a Longbottom and all that
- 's also in UoB, but for Magizoology
- might eventually meet ?

@camille:
- ! since she worked at the Leaky, and Emma's been here all her life.
- , maybe? ran into each other in kolna a few times or something. (and camille is gorgeous)

:
- @seekingarticle's cousin's son Jiao-Long MacFusty was same year, same House, pretty friendly guy.
- @natalya's cousin of some sort/'s fellow mentor Elizaveta Zhivanevskaya-Whittletree was also same year/same house. might have rubbed along semi-uncomfortably? elizaveta spent some time being p anti-purist in her younger years? mostly because she was orphaned by the BoH, and her mother was muggle-born
- used to do the kiddie ballet, but now she's just an avid attender of shows

:
- she and might have been in the same playgroup as kids? and then slowly moved away in hogwarts. they've got similar stories and some similar/differing motivations, which might be fun
- she and were also possibly in the same playgroup and i think they're second cousins? (this is a Steph Quote that can be taken to Gringotts Bank; it is worth Precisely Nothing)

:
- she's attended Lufkin at the same time as ? and i think tori said it was good for Cho and Viktor to be friendly because of TwT
- she's also a year older than and feels it important to say she's beautiful

:
- i'm sorry the threads with got archived! would you like to do new ones, or nah?
- 's . ..(aunt?) Sophie Animov is also a Curse-Breaker he might have worked with once or twice
- honestly do you think draco and teddy met when teddy was younger? or i should probably ask Tori that.
- Would have met him, you think? or did he kinda cut away from his hogwarts friends

@goyle:
- @natalya's frequented his place before!
- ditto with
- might have been a kid he'd had in detentions?
- also

:
- uhhm , , @teddy, , @bones?

@ingrid:
- her and , maybe?
- and/or which might be interesting
- @blanche is friends with Beth?

@jasper:
- his cousin , defs
- @jocelyn in the hospital
- he's met @bones's mother for absolutely sure. she probably can't look him anywhere near the eye.
- for friends with Tia? same age/house

issadora (not tagged because i can't think of solids/people)
- she's free to run into anyone?

@magdalene:
- friends with /semi-friends with Teddy?
in that the latter spoke to her a few times some years ago and considers her one. could always meet up again?
- also she seems similar to !
- she and might know each other in passing?

@malcom:
- uhmmm ?

same with meridian as for issa

Nick: (untagged because only NPC things that I could think of. . .)
- he's same year/house as 's cousin/'s other mentor Ronit Wolf?
- unless came to a few practices/whatever when he was still on the Falcons?

@portia:
- i think originally knew about the sanctuary because she was friends with Portia's daughter or something. . .
- @natalya used to be an Unspeakable
- as is 's stepmother Sienna

Robert: (untagged because again, only NPCs to NPCs)
- uhm, @seekingarticle's cousin Gouzhi Chang was same year/House as his mother? they might be friends?

:
- @bones's mother was same year/house and terrified of him.
- and 's fathers were same year Ravenclaws, and probably didn't get along too well? like not enough to really carry of grudge but like "oh, i didn't like them. waste of spaces."

@sage:
- @ted thinks she was cool? he two years they overlapped in Hogwarts I mean. probably tried talking to her a few times

@saorise:
- @bones for being friendly, maybe?
- (though gradded, probably spent a lot of time there), did fairly well there and probably half-cheated by trying to pre-calm animals, for students?
- could always thread her with

:
- @ted, deluded soul that they are, thinks she was sweet in hogwarts/possibly needed a friend. definitely would have tried helping her out while she was in Kolna!
- rubbed along uncomfortably with during the like. . .month and a half they shared of pyxis? 99% medea's fault, maybe, with their v different social statuses?
- might have met her in a muggle setting of some sort?
- might have been friendly but vaguely distant

:
- she and were the same year in Hogwarts-- might have been friendly/friends before TDL came back?and then like, never spoke again.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Aug 20, 2018 22:18:29 GMT -5

Hi people who might be reading this! I am archiving some old threads because my muse has been awful the past couple of weeks and I'd rather just get rid of some old things and then we can start some new things! So I'm going to list threads that I will be archiving! And I'm going to hit up plotters soon! :)

Caerus - Moves Like Jagger, Visions, Nothing Holding Me Back, Night Changes, Black Water Lilies, Still Got Time, Sign of the Times, Bottom of the Ocean
Constance - Better Come to Play, Wind of Change, Mean to Me, Heaven's Gate
Issadora - Humble and Kind, Beauty from the Depths
Jasper - Santa Tell Me
Maggie - I Wouldn't Mind, When You Love Someone, Black and White
Meridian - Young and Beautiful
Nick - Burn Fast, Back in Black
Portia - Eye of the Tiger, Good Morning, Carry On Wayward Son
Rodolphus - Paralyzed
Sasha - Miss Murder, Swing Life Away
Sloane - Sunshine Riptide

Thanks guyssss! Be prepared for plotter hits soon.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 21, 2018 17:26:49 GMT -5

Morgan's Plotter Attack
if i put this here i won't forget things

: @ares says they need an actual thread because it’s been two years and they haven’t had one. And @ursula is his wife's cousin. So I mean, that doesn't have to mean anything, but she's a very interesting person, so he can decide for himself if he wants to acknowledge her existence or not. 

@caerus : He has a new Aunt, and cousins, and all of that. But the important part, apparently, is that @fitzgerald thinks they need to be friends. Because that just seems necessary to him.

@carson : I think @blake is the only one that still needs her Carson thread. Because I told @perenelle she doesn’t need one. She can enjoy the drama purely from Meredith’s perspective. So we’ll get to that.

@christopher : I love him. You know that I love him. He and @olivia still need a thread. And now it’s been established that the daughter he doesn’t know about is friends with his ex. So @sabine ’s got an in to Maya. Even if we have no idea how either one of them are going to figure out they are father and daughter.

: Daughter, sister, fiancée, niece. You’re all of them. But @ares and @gwendolyn both think that they need Constance threads. One to tease her about getting married. And one to be Gwen about everything.

: Her, mother, best friend, Person. @andi , is worried about her. @griffith is worried about her, because he’s always worried about her. And @fitzgerald is looking forward to threading with her so he can be a prat and call her ‘Teach’.

: @halima thinks that they should hang out. Take the kids to the gardens or something. And @krum thinks that it’s a great idea to take Jack flying for the first time. Because he’s horrible and likes to watch her panic apparently.

@eloise : @harry thinks they need a pensieve of when she found out it was him that gave Seamus her name. @fitzgerald thinks he wants to meet anyone in the Auror Department but that she’s almost as scary as Catrine. And @marcus thinks that he’s definitely going to need to meet her, because she’s friends with Catrine.

@eulalia : @kelsey thinks that they would get along nicely in the hospital. And @luna won’t let me leave here without saying that she’s still waiting to meet her.

: @harry says "Let's do it." and @oralee says if they do it, she needs to know so she can see her ASAP.

@ingrid : @rembrandt thinks that they haven't had a new thread in forever, which is fair, because it's been since like February. And @melanie is worried about her, because she's stuck here without her family, and she wants her to know that they will look after her. @ellanora also thinks that they should hang out. 

: I feel like she and @lj need to thread, because she thinks he hates her still, and he doesn't anymore. She and @olivia need a new one, and @anicka misses her. So that, and it's their anniversary, and @ares says don't forget him. So everyone loves Issa today. 

@magdalene : @luna and Maggie need a new one, now that Luna has decided that she actually likes Maggie. 

@malcolm : @philip thinks that we need to establish right now that he gets a thread with Malcolm ASAP. We left his wife's comment out because I already shared it with you.

@meridian : @elijah just always thinks that they need a new one. He's advocating for post getting sick worries. 

@dominickjr : @ellanora wants to see him. Since she hasn't after all of this, and everything, and yup. Wants to see him. @lj thinks that he should talk to Nick after he talks to Issa. And tell him he's trying or something, so he can stop worrying about him. And @ireland randomly just said she wants to go pumpkin picking. Which really just doesn't seem like a them activity, except for the fact that it's outside. That's all it's got going for it. 

@portia : @lane thinks they should have a bonfire or something. Which is adorable, and very Lane. But @bran thinks that they should be friendly. Or as friendly as Bran gets. He's so strange. And I get this vibe that @perenelle and Portia would get along for some reason. 

@robert : I don't really have much for Rob except that @sabine wants to know if Mac has talked any sense into him yet? And @ellanora wants to tease her sister about him, which doesn't really have a whole lot to do with him, unless she goes looking for Thea and finds Rob instead. Which @philip doesn't think is amusing, because then he was in his house. (So we had more people for Rob to interact with than I thought.)

: This isn't really new, but @anicka still wants to ask him about the Marks. But she's not sure there's ever a good time for that. So maybe not. 

@rubi : I want to befriend her, but I'm really not sure who can do that. @oralee , maybe? @blake thinks she's brilliant, but I'm not sure if that's friendship worthy. More like awe worthy. 

@saoirse : @luna and her love for animals would totally thread with Saoirse. @melanie would, since Heads of House together and all that. And I think she and @contessa , and she and @perenelle would also get along. If she finds herself in need of friends. 

: I feel like @beatrice is the friend answer for Sasha. Because Gatsby parties seem like something that Sasha could get behind to me. (Marisol thinks so, she doesn't get an opinion. She doesn't care.)

: @carlisle thinks that they need a new one. Because he's needy like that. And @kelsey is worried about her, and thinks that it's time for a check up. She'll even make a house call if Sloane wants to be a pain about it. 

@sylvia : @lane needs to thread with her! Since he owns her team. And , since they are both seekers that can't fly anymore. I feel like they could bond or something. 

@whitney : @blake thinks that Whitney being friends with Eden is enough for her to want to get to know her. But she also really likes Realm, and kind of wants to apply to freelance for them, instead of writing gossip for Vexed. 
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 10, 2019 14:30:23 GMT -5

HI MORGAN:

:
- i mean she's creepy in a good way and idk if they'd get along but i think a thread with her and would also be interesting
- and emma will respond soon!!

uhm. . .
thoughts are . . .
- he might have known 's parents from school? Her dad was a year younger in Gryffindor, and her mum two years younger in Slytherin
- though obviously has to talk to him about Quidditch too

@caerus :
- he and were teammates?
- also at bangor

:
- was same dorm!

@eulalia :
- as another Healer-in-training, , or could thread with her?
- as another Beauxbatons grad?

:
- we talked about this before, so a cousins thread with . definitely.

:
- probably knows of and through underground stuff? if they get along, that's another matter lmao

with Hermione, you know my Orderfolk

:
- a run-in with her and might be interesting?
- she and might be friends? or school friends. arithmency club yoooo

(what is Ian like?)

also julian. tell moooooore

Michael:
- Natalya would have been just a year younger!
- in the Ministry, there's ?
- 's brother/husband Daeron could have hooked up with him more recently? unless the age gap is too much

:
- with sera retconned out, does she still dislike ?
- also her and !
- is dormmates with her-- would you say they get along, sorta get along, or pretend to?

:
- so there's as a sorta-friend! maybe? They've probably got one Indian language in common, at least. and they're both ICW!
- thinks she sounds amazing. personally. she'd love to be friends! or more for a night or so? who knows
- also thinks she sounds great, but she's probably got less of a chance of meeting with her. Then again, they're both Bugs and Disease Healers!
- probably has like, none. but still thinks she's cool.
- uhmmm, so. might seek her out? as she's done what's (most likely) a well-known paper on twins and Flora is an identical twin who has the illness, and her sister does not.

:
- she and are dormmates, pre-registration and post. a thread might be interesting, as they've very different personalities?

@shelby is cool and i want (eventual) friends with her.
- maybe with or
wait she's kidnapped now, they will have to be pensieve'd or after

:
- is friends with both of the twins, so that might be an interesting thread? i'm pretty sure she also genuinely likes Titania!
- too, for quidditch stuff?
- for distant cousin/quidditch stuff?